Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) (46556 Views)

Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition / Nelson Enwerem Wins Mr Nigeria 2018 Contest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2022
All of them just get small small dick
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by McStoic(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I know the one with scars on his chest.

He once robbed my estate with his gang and was captured. When I went to get fuel and tyre to finish the valiant job, he escaped.

Your wickedness is very very evil[center][/center]
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 11:18pm On May 12, 2022
Cute
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by godwon01(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2022
Afamsi:
See that last one way him mouth be like pomo, na afonja. Anywhere you see them you go know
You can not recreate him. Sitting down and abusing an innocent boy. Full of tribal bigotry. What is the meaning of Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by legba1(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2022
Afamsi:
See that last one way him mouth be like pomo, na afonja. Anywhere you see them you go know

By their words you know them.... I.D.I.O.T.I.C pigs of BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 11:48pm On May 12, 2022
Awuzubilahi
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Slynation(m): 12:10am On May 13, 2022
purejustice36:
Normally na Edo guys handsome pass for naija
Na our governors know wheee them come from o
Oga you lied... it's Idoma guys

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Dminister(m): 12:34am On May 13, 2022
Man go gym Sotey im Gbola wey Baba God give am make he take give im woman joy go run enter inside all because he wan be Mr Nigeria. Otedola, Dangote no do Mr Nigeria to make money. na wa oo
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 1:25am On May 13, 2022
See the second guy be like who dem reject
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by phemmyfour: 5:18am On May 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
See the second guy be like who dem reject
To think these are the best set of naija men they could come up with
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by meobizy(f): 5:44am On May 13, 2022
Hungry things. In BBNaija they always use random beauty queens yet select the winner of Mr Nigeria. So sexist.
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 6:21am On May 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
To think these are the best set of naija men they could come up with
Swears. Very irritating
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 6:49am On May 13, 2022
Why them rub groundnut oil for body na?
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On May 13, 2022
Like none of them has big preek?
Cos all I'm seeing is nothing
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:54am On May 13, 2022
Oraimo is set to unveil it's flagship store in Abuja tomorrow. Come experience Oraimo like never before.

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by ramatintin(m): 7:08am On May 13, 2022
Afamsi:
lol guy you bad
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 8:30am On May 13, 2022
They are not handsome
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by kumbhuru: 9:13am On May 13, 2022
lawnreigh:
What hell of a rubbish is this for God's sake??
Seems you are fat and ugly with potbelly?
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by kumbhuru: 9:14am On May 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I know the one with scars on his chest.

He once robbed my estate with his gang and was captured. When I went to get fuel and tyre to finish the valiant job, he escaped.
Are you sure?
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by kumbhuru: 9:19am On May 13, 2022
edosignature:
Humans has lost it values. Mr Nigeria should be a person that is highly cerebral not a person without cloth.

My God help this generation.
Hit the gym bro. You sound jealous
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2022
Afamsi:
say no to vawulence.

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2022
dlaw70:
Vagina people go masturbate with these pictures to death this night .
people like Saaphire
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Poleski: 10:41am On May 13, 2022
Other countries' youths are busy competing in science and technology while Nigerian youths are busy doing stupid pageants! No wonder we're 300 years behind in civilization!

The majority of Nigerian youths are absolutely useless!
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 11:18am On May 13, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
Why r u gay
yes, I am....any problem?
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Jefferic(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2022
Honestly. Very disgusting...............

lawnreigh:
What hell of a rubbish is this for God's sake??

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Twilights(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2022
See the 2nd slide guy little Wee wee. Banging body, little wee wee! Vanity upon vanity...
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by keandre: 12:20pm On May 13, 2022
Dminister:
Man go gym Sotey im Gbola wey Baba God give am make he take give im woman joy go run enter inside all because he wan be Mr Nigeria. Otedola, Dangote no do Mr Nigeria to make money. na wa oo

I know guys that made a fortune with the gym and still making it. With that pot belly covering almost half of your upper body how much have you made in life? In your fvckked up mentality, everyone that visits the gym is wretched and poor? ,then you haven't been to a gym. I guess you are richer than flavor who knows the importance of visiting the gym?
Can you even afford a gym membership, can you afford supplements?
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by edosignature(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2022
I'm a Public Health (MPH) Professional & living healthy is my hobby.

My self & others have advised you severally on this platform to stop displaying your ignorance on social media but you wouldn't listen.

kumbhuru:

Hit the gym bro. You sound jealous
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by kumbhuru: 2:49pm On May 13, 2022
edosignature:
I'm a Public Health (MPH) Professional & living healthy is my hobby.

My self & others have advised you severally on this platform to stop displaying your ignorance on social media but you wouldn't listen.

You are a disgrace then. Jealousy is for lowlives not professionals
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Dminister(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2022
keandre:

I know guys that made a fortune with the gym and still making it. With that pot belly covering almost half of your upper body how much have you made in life? In your fvckked up mentality, everyone that visits the gym is wretched and poor? ,then you haven't been to a gym. I guess you are richer than flavor who knows the importance of visiting the gym?
Can you even afford a gym membership, can you afford supplements?

Obviously you can’t understand that you are so stupid to come to my mention. Thank your stars this is a faceless forum where kindergarten like you insult your parents without being remorseful. The blame is on your parents for raising a foolish child who can’t make a comment without emotionally being stupid to insult his generations.

Your comment gave you out as one of those I was referring. Mudafucker!
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 3:56pm On May 13, 2022
Damn!
Nairaland feminist go use this pictures masturbate tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.