Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Qnet Have Change My Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Qnet Have Change My Life (472 Views)

QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam / I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? / Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qnet Have Change My Life by henryligit: 3:19pm On May 12, 2022
In life you have to take some risk to get where you are going to. Don't ever decieve urself because you think you can't make it in life,The problem is that the choice is yours, thank God for qnet
Re: Qnet Have Change My Life by Moscodee1990(m): 5:12am On Jun 25, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Premium tears loading...
Re: Qnet Have Change My Life by mbasharon(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
henryligit:
In life you have to take some risk to get where you are going to. Don't ever decieve urself because you think you can't make it in life,The problem is that the choice is yours, thank God for qnet

You are just trying to console yourself after paying 480k because you know you have entered one chance
Have u referred the 2 people that is expected of you to do?
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

80 Igbo Natives Needed For App Reading Tasks In Igbo Language / Job Offer / Urgent !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.