Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer (472 Views)

Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed / I Just Lost A Job Offer Of 650k Because Of Professional Qualification. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer by nnodubukky: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Has anyone heard or know anything about this kind of job? I don't know whether to call it affiliate marketing or what. I will post the description of the job as it was given to me on WhatsApp. If you have an idea about the job please let me know.

[b]OK! Let me walk you through the workflow. Our job is to take orders on shopping platforms (to help online stores increase sales) and give commissions based on tasks. This work is not an investment and does not require you to spend money to buy goods. It only requires you to deposit a small balance in your work account to pay merchants' orders in advance. Principal and 20% commission will be refunded within 3-5 minutes after payment. Are you interested in this job?

Participation in this work requires the preparation of an initial capital of 1000+ Naira as working capital. The initial funds will not be paid to me, you will need to deposit to Amazon work account via bank transfer, mobile phone transfer, POS transfer or other payment method to complete the task. Do you meet the job requirements?

Work flow: Just like shopping on the shopping platform, you can click on the task item to buy. After completion, the merchant system will return your principal within 3 minutes, and you can withdraw principal + commission on the platform

This task is not a real transaction, and the product will not be mailed to you. The mall only needs sales records. Can you understand the work content above? If you want to try our job, now I teach you how to do it
[/b]

This is explanation of the job from the receptionist as she called herself.

Admin pls take this to front page for quick feedback

(1) (Reply)

Urgent !!! / Questions And Answers For House Help Interview / 2022 Inec Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.