Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? (1086 Views)

If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? / Does Virginity Really Matter? / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by Honourable2003: 4:08pm On May 12, 2022
Good evening nairalanders

I read a news here on nairaland where a man send her wife back to her Father's house just because the woman is not Virgin
Now my question is Does virginity really matters when considering marriage or even a relationship??
Candid opinion, feel free to say your mind
No bulling pls...
Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by Jayzx: 4:29pm On May 12, 2022
Character matters though virginity will make the husband to respect and trust her the more. Virginity in the actual sense doesn't keep a home, character does

1 Like

Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by SirMichael1: 4:30pm On May 12, 2022
No
Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by Emifa360(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2022
CAPITAL NO!!! Character is key. Virginity is lost after the first night abi? Or will she keep on being a virgin the whole of the marriage?

1 Like

Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 12, 2022
Depending on the agreement.
I don't lie. So I m open to my man about what I v n what I don't v.
It's like declaring assets. Some don't talk about their past in relationship if they are still virgins or not. But same should be applicable to men
Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by virginprincess(f): 5:50pm On May 12, 2022
It matters to some men not all men, but one thing I know for sure is that most men respect and cherish virgins alot to the extent that they don't look the character of the lady,they just want to get married to her and pop the cherry,then start boasting they married a virgin even if the lady is not a wife material.

Though dating/marrying a virgin is not bad but don't be blinded by it, virginity is not character,so therefore, it doesn't guarantee a successful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 12, 2022
Honourable2003:

I read a news here on nairaland where a man send her wife back to her Father's house just because the woman is not Virgin
Now my question is Does virginity really matters when considering marriage or even a relationship??
No bulling pls...

First off sir...
Go back and that post again....
That man didn't send his wife back because she was not a virgin, he sent her back because she decieved him undecided....

Throughout the period they were dating, she kept telling him that she was a virgin, she didn't allow them have sex even though he was spending on her, and when he got married to her, then he discovered that he was lied to and the very foundation of his marriage was built on deceit undecided...

To answer your question...
Virginity alone doesn't make a marriage work, but I would rather marry a virgin lady who ticks my boxes than with a nonvirgin lady who also ticks my boxes undecided....
Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by haslaw(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2022
Honourable2003:

No bulling pls...

Yes it matter a lot. Please don't mind all those saying otherwise, they have no hope of marrying a virgin girl.

There is nothing like being the one and only that has ever slept with your wife.

For the records, most virgins have the best characters as they are mostly very disciplined, loving, humble, very understanding and are not easily moved by worldly things. Non virgins on the other hand are mostly yahoo boys left overs.

1 Like

Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by advanceDNA: 8:02pm On May 12, 2022
haslaw:

Yes it matter a lot. Please don't mind all those saying otherwise, they have no hope of marrying a virgin girl.

There is nothing like being the one and only that has ever slept with your wife.

For the records, most virgins have the best characters as they are mostly very disciplined, loving, humble, very understanding and are not easily moved by worldly things. Non virgins on the other hand are mostly yahoo boys left overs.

yahoo boys leftover...??

Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by Joanney: 8:07pm On May 12, 2022
One of my cousins married a prostitute and they are the best couple you'll see in our neighbourhood.

1 Like

Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by PerfectStranger(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
Joanney:
One of my cousins married a prostitute and they are the best couple you'll see in our neighbourhood.
We hear. Follow run am na

Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by Jayzx: 8:20pm On May 12, 2022
haslaw:

Lol. You missed it. Keeping ones virginity might be out of fear and pain, ugliness or even bad character too
Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by haslaw(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2022
Jayzx:

Lol. You missed it. Keeping ones virginity might be out of fear and pain, ugliness or even bad character too

I'm sure you don't believe what you wrote
Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by ObamaMessi: 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
Jayzx:
Character matters though virginity will make the husband to respect and trust her the more. Virginity in the actual sense doesn't keep a home, character does
Who is comparing character and virginity here? does virginity matters? yes or no? that's all¡
Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by jmoore(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2022
Personally, virginity matters to me.

Tear rubber bride is my choice. smiley

jmoore:

Tear rubber all the way!!!!!!!! wink

Reasons why I will marry a virgin
1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her. wink
2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children .
3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".
4- Free from Stds.
5- It is a sign of self-control which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to me.
6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.(A night of two virgins)
7- A great role model for our kids.

2 Likes

Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by InfinityFabric: 10:39pm On May 12, 2022
Yes, since the time of the first man and woman on earth. Don't let anyone reconfigure your brain to accept used ones.
Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by boxer022(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2022
Honourable2003:

No bulling pls...
It depends on people. The story you are referring to, she lied to her husband that she is a virgin. That lie alone must have angered him apart from the fact itself.
Re: Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? by Elporo(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2022
haslaw:

(1) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry / It's DECEMBER : What Can You Use To Describe This Year So Far? / Sex Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.