Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Does Virginity Really Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Virginity Really Matter? (864 Views)

Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Virginity Really Matter? by ObamaMessi: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Virginity is becoming less valued among youths and even teenagers who supposed to have not known anything about sex.Some will undermine your social status if you confess you're a virgin.Others even go as far as taunting you of possessing outdated mentality most especially if you're a guy.So this spark the question: does virginity really matter?
Re: Does Virginity Really Matter? by Omicron007: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
shocked

OP are you a virgin?

Re: Does Virginity Really Matter? by ObamaMessi: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

OP are you a virgin?
You don't need to ask.I'm a virgin.
Re: Does Virginity Really Matter? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Virginity really matters ooo cheesy cheesy
Infact, virginity is very very powerful. tongue
Re: Does Virginity Really Matter? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
Virginity really matters ooo cheesy cheesy
Infact, virginity is very very powerful. tongue

If the virqinia. .or the virginee has a good character. . Mostly i see virqins as 'no option for them' that is why the remains virqin to deceive people. .

Apart frm them being virqin, what else can dey do?

hope she can cook?

hope she can take care of the babies?

hope she can do house choir beta without cumplaining grin

Hope he/she can hustle for the family? sad

virqin is not a certificate. .

its a choice u made urself.

virqins use the word ''I'm Still a virqin'' to confuse people mindset..

whether u be virqin or not. . Hope u can do what u suppose to do? Not tellin people dat u re a 'virqin' in mouth cry

i dislike being virqin. . No experience.

i knw some will quote me to spew jagons..
no wannabe's claiming virqin shud quote me. sad plz
Re: Does Virginity Really Matter? by ScarlettDolly(f): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
I just got out of the shower
Re: Does Virginity Really Matter? by Truvelisback(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
It matters otherwise God wouldn't have sealed the hole. I wanna ask u, would u prefer buying and drink an opened Bottle water or a sealed Bottle water?
Re: Does Virginity Really Matter? by Premiumwriter: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Does it matter if chinedu packaged and sold you a tokunbo iPhone at the price of a new one?
Re: Does Virginity Really Matter? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Leriik:

[s]If the virqinia. .or the virginee has a good character. . Mostly i see virqins as 'no option for them' that is why the remains virqin to deceive people. .

Apart frm them being virqin, what else can dey do?

hope she can cook?

hope she can take care of the babies?

hope she can do house choir beta without cumplaining grin

Hope he/she can hustle for the family? sad

virqin is not a certificate. .

its a choice u made urself.

virqins use the word ''I'm Still a virqin'' to confuse people mindset..

whether u be virqin or not. . Hope u can do what u suppose to do? Not tellin people dat u re a 'virqin' in mouth cry

i dislike being virqin. . No experience.

i knw some will quote me to spew jagons..
no wannabe's claiming virqin shud quote me. sad plz[/s]
if virginity no dey important to you, e dey more important to us.
Dey go joor tongue

Re: Does Virginity Really Matter? by dilini(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
How was the bathing? Hope it was "penetrable"? grin

ScarlettDolly:
Re: Does Virginity Really Matter? by Premiumwriter: 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
ScarlettDolly:
so wetin make we do?
Re: Does Virginity Really Matter? by Jeon(f): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Virginity is becoming less valued among youths and even teenagers who supposed to have not known anything about sex.Some will undermine your social status if you confess you're a virgin.Others even go as far as taunting you of possessing outdated mentality most especially if you're a guy.So this spark the question: does virginity really matter?

to me it does [100%]
Re: Does Virginity Really Matter? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2022
shocked
100% correct
Re: Does Virginity Really Matter? by jmoore(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2022
Does brand-new matter?
Does tear rubber matter?

A brand-new private jet and tokunbo of 10 years both of same model, which would you go for?

Virginity matters because new things matter.

For men who are virgins, I always advise that they should marry a virgin woman because of the following..

1. Comparison: A virgin woman has no previous experience. Therefore, her husband will be the only experience she knows. If a virgin man marries a woman who is not a virgin, she will definitely keep comparing him to all her exes. It is vital to grow together sexually, therefore a virgin man marry a virgin woman.

2. Help to teach your kids against premarital sex: Many of us have seen comments like 'who virginity epp'. It is obvious that only men/women who are not virgins are the ones that have made that statement their anthem. Anyone saying 'who virginity epp' can never preach against premarital sex to their kids. Therefore, marry a virgin woman.

3. Your first child will be her first child too: A virgin woman is free from abortion.

4. Faithfulness: Many women who are not virgins still have unfinished business with their exes. A virgin woman who made a decision to defeat fornication got no business with adultery. Those who abstain from sex till marriage are more faithful.

5. Experience of real honeymoon: There is nothing better than virgin groom having sex for the first time with his virgin bride. This is the real honeymoon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comrades Get In Here. / Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP / A Girl Just Gave Me An Option To Date Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.