Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm (535 Views)

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by joy4news(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2022
The Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammad Saad Abubakar, has called on residents of the State to remain calm following the murder of a female student by some suspected Muslim students.

Quest Times earlier reported yet-to-be-identified student of the Shehu Shagari College of Education in‪ Sokoto was burnt to death by her colleagues for allegedly insulting Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

It was gathered that the incident happened in the wee hours of Thursday.

According to reports, she was allegedly burnt to death by Muslim students who dragged her out of her hostel.

Reacting, the Sultan of Sokoto in a statement signed Thursday, condemned the barbaric act while urging everyone to remain calm while security agencies fish out the perpetrators of the act.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/sultan-of-sokoto-reacts-to-killing-of-female-student-calls-for-calm/

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by God1000(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2022
People have been brainwashed by these foreign religions, this is outrageous, heartbreaking and unacceptable
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2022
Remain calm for what Fish out the culprits and hand them over to police for prosecution please.
Imagine taking laws into your hands because of what exactly. Justice must be done.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by Venymen(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2022
Remain calm Islam is the only peaceful religion on earth ,### modified rubbish
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by descarado: 4:31pm On May 12, 2022
As if they will be punished undecided

They will receive their reward from you guys for a job well done.

There was a religion undecided

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by Acjohn(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2022
What Good has Islam don to this world?

Give Sultan a sword he will be the first to stab the lady, no hypocrite should deceive us here.

The killing is not my problem but the fact that it's possible that lady is innocent. Maybe a boy she rejected framed her. And the blood thirst that has been imprinted in the mind of the average Muslim will make them kill her without thinking.
So I remembered one time in UNiMaid how a Muslim boy smeared something that looked like feaces on the page of the peaceful book that condone violence just to create choas so that the exam will be shifted.
After he was caught he said it was not feaces and he was not ready to write exam.
The Hausa man is a good person, I can't say that of the Fulani, but with religion in the mix, I don't trust any of them
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by illicit(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by Mrkcee(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2022
Such a sad news angry
I heard they first stoned her to death then burned her body.
Imagine! In this 2022? sad sad
Those behind this dastardly act must be made to face the full wrath of the law.
Why kill & burn? Can't u just argue & convince instead? undecided
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by clevybrown(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2022
God punish Islam as a religion...
God punish prophet Muhammad if he ever support such barbaric act...
God punish the perpetrators of this evil act...
God punish any Muslim who ever support such brutality...

ISLAM, a failed religion...

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by playapayaski: 10:30pm On May 12, 2022
Religion as a whole is a scam, nothing good comes from it.. desist from it.. it's a fcvking control system. Spitss
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by bigpicture001: 11:22pm On May 12, 2022
I simply don't associate with Muslims.... That are all killeers irrespective of thier level of education...

At the NYSc camp, I made it clear to them never to join discussion am involved or me I don't partake in thiers ..

Does guyz are not humans

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by adadike(f): 7:40am On May 13, 2022
These hausa/ Fulani Muslims will never change. Always loving in the Stone age including the okoko sultan. Tufiakwa! Check out Hausa / Fulani Christians, they are actually the best. Very kind hearted and good natured. They are always happy and they take things easy. Pls I truly will love to have Hausa / Fulani Christian friends in Anambra. If you are one, pls contact me
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by Nobody: 9:49am On May 13, 2022
The Satan of sokoto called for them to be calm? Did he call for the arrest of the perpetrators? These backward skunks should just be given their own country. F**k Britain for lumping us with these backward camels.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killing Of Female Student, Calls For Calm by Nobody: 9:51am On May 13, 2022
Mrkcee:
Such a sad news angry
I heard they first stoned her to death then burned her body.
Imagine! In this 2022? sad sad
Those behind this dastardly act must be made to face the full wrath of the law.
Why kill & burn? Can't u just argue & convince instead? undecided

Law? In Nigeria? What law?

(1) (Reply)

Why The Christian God Makes No Sense / Can A Christian Live 100% Holy Without Sin? / Muslims That Convert To Christianity Go To Cherubim and Seraphim church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.