Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust (791 Views)

My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! / The Difference Between Love Making And Fucking / Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by Fcmb2022(f): 4:44pm On May 12, 2022
You know "I love you" is a common phrase or let me say word every guy says nowadays.
so when walks up to you and say the i love you , how are going to react or differentiate the mystery behind dat

is it Lust or is it Love.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by wis3(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2022
??

Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by Jashub: 4:48pm On May 12, 2022
Allow him fvck you . If he still says "I love you " again, he's in love . If not, it's just plain lust grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by emzynuel1: 4:50pm On May 12, 2022
Love and lust to me are almost the same
It just depends on the amount of value you place on that person
That what makes the difference
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by Hezzyluv: 4:50pm On May 12, 2022
Fcmb2022:
You know "I love you" is a common phrase or let me say word every guy says nowadays.
so when walks up to you and say the i love you , how are going to react or differentiate the mystery behind dat

is it Lust or is it Love.

Why is it that when a man tells you "I love you" your head will quickly envisage erotic desires cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by garriAndsugar: 4:51pm On May 12, 2022
There is nothing like love..

It's just a word used for transaction
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 12, 2022
Lust is a temporary feeling. Love is a long term feeling.
Lust can yield only sex.
Love ll yield sex & long term care.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by Fcmb2022(f): 4:53pm On May 12, 2022
Jashub:
Allow him fvck you . If he still says "I love you " again, he's in love . If not, it's just plain lust grin
Shey .....??
you get.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by Fcmb2022(f): 4:55pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
??
Pls dear can be more specific cos I don't understand Dis post.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by wis3(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Pls dear can be more specific cos I don't understand Dis post.
i like you. Let's be friends
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by Fcmb2022(f): 5:03pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
i like you. Let's be friends
Oh okay then we are friends already feel free to talk to me anytime you want and if you are asking whether i am in a relationship No i am not
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by Choilila: 5:34pm On May 12, 2022
I love you. me: Don't abuse the genuine word please.
Not only guys, but to all humans. angry Fuvk off no fake!.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2022
lust is the physical desire for someone while love is the emotional/physical desire for someone thats grown after spending X amount of time with someone....

here is a clue: you can lust for a stranger but you cant love a stranger (which shouldnt be mistaken for INFATUATION).
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by Fcmb2022(f): 10:16pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=112775355]lust is the physical desire for someone while love is the emotional/physical desire for someone thats grown after spending X amount of time with someone....

here is a clue: you can lust for a stranger but you cant love a stranger (which shouldnt be mistaken for INFATUATION).[/quote
thanks
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by Emma2Seconds: 11:14am On May 13, 2022
Love ❤️ does not exist in this planet � ok it's All lust . Chop and run na waiting lust mean ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by Married2Crypto(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2022
Love and Lust are somewhat related but are two opposite twins. Love takes time and patience to get to a stage where it is spelt backwards "evol" and eventually EVOL(VED)-V(v is for vitality and it includes all and future invested efforts and self-sacrifices from both partners to make it grow and stay on its course)-E(e is for endurance, at least some modicum of endurance is needed as well) and -D(d is for duration connotatively meaning "fuel" like d amount of fuel burnt into d love journey so far and only some few partners make it thru dz stage.

And d majority that don't, had only experienced an aspect of love dat has never evolved.
Lust can be tricky and somehow interchangeable with love and it is hasty, thoughtless,
selfish and untrue. And would eventually leave one with reckless abandon
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by Asianjollof007: 2:16pm On May 13, 2022
The former could be feelings and affections you have for someone while the latter is just selfish, fetish and sexual desires you develop towards someone. The two words are often comprised.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by helinues: 4:25pm On May 13, 2022
Love is when you have feelings for someone without attaching too much of emotions to it and the other person reciprocate

Lust is when you like someone but attached too much emotions to it without considering if the person love you back
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust by ObamaMessi: 1:13pm On May 14, 2022
Lust literally means the admiration you have for someone and the desire to want to have sex with such person.Without sex, lust cannot be satisfied.

Love in the other hand is the value you place on someone and the care you have fore such person.Without sex, love can be satisfied if the person reciprocates.

Lust is temporary while Love is long term.

In Lust, you will be quick to dump your partner for any slight mistake and no heartbreak attached to it whearas in Love you tend to endure and hope for the better.If break-tp occurs, then severe heartbreak comes in.It takes today and tomorrow to forget someone yot only lust after whearas it takes months to years, sometimes lifetime to forget someone u love.In lust, scars dnt remain.But in love, scars remain after recovering from heartbreak.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? / Nairalanders, Can You Proudly Enter This Bus? / Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.