Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead (97804 Views)

Breaking News: Nollywood SAD Again, Actor Gbenga Richards Dead / Nollywood Actor, Gbenga Ajumoko Is Dead / Gbenga Adeyinka Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by God1000(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2022
blacknoir:

May her soul rest in peace. And may any1 involved in her death rot in hell including those who support her killing
Amen

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by arthurwillia(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2022
DrySaliva:
Too many deaths in Nollywood.

If I were in Nollywood, I'll quit at this time... Who's next
mtchew
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Prettygirl200(f): 11:04pm On May 12, 2022
Na wa oooo wetyn dey happen to Nollywood naaaa
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Bahamas95(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2022
Nazgul:
What's going on in Nollywood these days. The deaths are just getting too much. Is there something going on behind the scenes that we're not aware of?
People die everyday. The reason it's like that is because they're celebrities.....The news will definitely spread like wildfire.

Nor be only Nollywood before for dey die.
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Topmaike007(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2022
Hollybratt:
Even though i don't know him, may his soul rest in peace embarassed
when dem Born you to be honest
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by vexing(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2022
God1000:
This is another sad news, may his soul rest in peace

And May the killers of Ms Deborah never know peace for the rest of their miserable lives, I feel like going to that school now to avenge her death, but I will leave that to the authorities.

They killed innocent girl for nothing, religion has done more harm than good in Nigeria

Not religion but Islam has done more harm than good
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Bashnigga(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2022
everythinggirly:
Until they're dead that's when they'll quickly inform the public.

These Nollywood actors and actresses should learn how care for their colleagues, check on them as well, people are going through a lot.
Rip sir.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
No Love in the industry
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by id911(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2022
Rip to the gentleman! He was a great actor and entertainer.
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Cashio(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2022
Imagine he died cos he couldn't raise money for treatment no more, while others are throwing money in parties....
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Egoveen: 11:17pm On May 12, 2022
Kojosese:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup ❤️
Visit .ng to get Thunder fire you with match making started
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by grandlexuz(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2022
DOTian:
Nigerians don't think deeply.
There's a rise in cases of high blood pressure, diabetes and prostate cancer in this country. But nobody asks questions. No one wants to investigate the food chain and see if some diabolical foreigners have gotten something very terrible into the system.

Tsuip...
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Georgejeez: 11:22pm On May 12, 2022
Chai , this one pain me o .
Sinner Man !!
No matter how long , New Jerusalem, James town will ever be evergreen cos of this guy's action and guttural voice.
May his soul RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Slynation(m): 11:23pm On May 12, 2022
AHH...This Guy, I like his rasta movies tho, Rest in peace SinnerMan
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by JJBROS(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2022
Rest on sir
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Obiaraudo: 11:29pm On May 12, 2022
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by harmony75: 11:36pm On May 12, 2022
He's very good actor. Rest in peace Richy❤️
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by LaconicINC: 11:50pm On May 12, 2022
I remember his baritone voice!
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by gassbee: 11:53pm On May 12, 2022
juman:
His face not familiar.
They are the ones that started soap operas in d early 90's which now transformed into today's nollyhood. He is a veteran actor
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by ednut1(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2022
His pics didn’t ring a bell. But the throwback ones did. Omo
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by macho44(m): 12:08am On May 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
Nollywood practitioners always make people to believe that they are living well.That is why nobody will want to assist them financially when they fall ill.Na that kanayo O kanayo own dey vex me.

U dey call Nna'Anyi Sacrifice grin grin grin, be like you wan to be used as burnt offering or make he offer you to the Ancestors abi grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by azpekuliar: 12:08am On May 13, 2022
Oh! Wow .. this guy! May his soul find peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by kbbanj10(m): 12:18am On May 13, 2022
Jeesss! Dude looks like the guy that featured in Jimi Odumosu's Fiery Force in the late eighties. RIP to the departed
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:19am On May 13, 2022
God1000:
This is another sad news, may his soul rest in peace

And May the killers of Ms Deborah never know peace for the rest of their miserable lives, I feel like going to that school now to avenge her death, but I will leave that to the authorities.

They killed innocent girl for nothing, religion has done more harm than good in Nigeria

The feeling is the same.

Those uncircumcised lots, so many of them on here on Nairaland.

Useless over religious cowards

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by linearity: 12:45am On May 13, 2022
DrySaliva:
Too many deaths in Nollywood.

If I were in Nollywood, I'll quit at this time... Who's next

I don’t think it is unique to Nollywood or that, more deaths happens within Nollywood.

People die on a daily bases in Nigeria, but not all are News worthy, notable or will generate traffic for bloggers.

Certain elite groups e.g. Nollywood will traffic to bloggers, hence they make sure to put them in our faces.
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Omoboricash(m): 12:57am On May 13, 2022
God1000:
you don't know him ke
Imdomie generation may not know him..
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Rawhumper(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2022
So sad nothing in this world.

God help those killing and maiming just to make money or make their views heard.

Las las, they will join the train of death

quote author=God1000 post=112767901]Nollywood actor Gbenga Richard AKA sinner man in the movie titled new Jerusalem has been confirmed dead

He died Thursday morning after battling an unknown ailment.

The once vibrant actor who was a force to reckon with in the 1990s and early 2000s according to reports suffered from series of ailments and raising money for his treatment became difficult.

Richard was reportedly suffering from diabetes and other related ailments.

May his soul rest in peace.[/quote]
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by ebubenews247: 1:13am On May 13, 2022
He was one of the legend of NollyWood who brought the movie industry to realm light. He was calm and act mature in movies. He usually acts the role of Security, FBI, Inspector, etc. He will greatly be missed. May his soul rest in peace. May the killers of Deborah be brought to judgement.
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Gee64: 1:55am On May 13, 2022
RIP to him.
How old was he?
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by QuoteJustOnce: 2:16am On May 13, 2022
Na me by tryyy and seeeeee sad sad sad
Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by Prenonjebose: 2:37am On May 13, 2022
Very good actor. Very good in action roles. RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.