Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? (483 Views)

Does Obi Really Stand A Chance? / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Sergio104(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2022
Obi may think he's out for puerile play of honesty........ niggrr you are really out to face Titans of the Sheol.

So as we may have it, a thread was created today for nairaland online poll.

https://www.nairaland.com/7122903/nairaland-online-polls-2023-presidential#112756268

I followed the thread from immediately @odewaleadesoye created it till now (from 11:26am)

Since morning, Peter Obi maintained what was really a wide margin....a very wide margin.

But around 7pm come 8pm(just an hour) something played out.

Normally,I went out to meet a friend....now came back and boom!!!! I was so shocked.

Now the see what really played out. Osinbajo"s like immediately top to apex(just an hour oh). Okay, some Nairalanders noticed what was happening and complained that his like is increasing but his shares ain't.

I was watching and the share began running from 84 it was to 102 immediately.

So I decided to have a little clear observation of what's really happening.

Here's what I found (the picture attached grin). Check the date of registration of all those monikers cheesy.

Remember this are the people that will always be the first to tell you "there's no polling unit on social media".....now why the desperation??.

Since people can really do this in online poll, what do you think will actually happen in the election day?? grin

Well let the primary come first.

We will really let loose the kraken!!!!!!!!

Obi....... forget honesty.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Sergio104(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2022
It's just online sha.

But it really opened my eyes

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Afamed: 9:00pm On May 12, 2022
Only delegates from Agulu will vote the Pandora thief.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by VeryWickedMan: 9:00pm On May 12, 2022
It was very obvious that Osinbajo Media Crew or OMC created thousands of alternate monikers to boost his votes after crediting Seun's aza.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by totit: 9:05pm On May 12, 2022
Some voters after the day's work may have decided to log in and have their vote recorded.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Sergio104(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2022
Afamed:

The big question here is "why the desperation??".

You guys are always quick to tell people that there's nothing like online poll,so why going this extent of rolling in the mud??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Mooh247: 9:06pm On May 12, 2022
cool

Wailing already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Sergio104(m): 9:08pm On May 12, 2022
Legendhero and slyDev....my two honest Yoruba brethren.

Is this how we are gonna actually fight dirty?

I'm really ready for it.(till after the primary)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Sergio104(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
Wailing already

It's not wailing.

I presented evidence.

It's just 3mins of observation and I figured something.

Check those monickers and understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Emilokoiyawon: 9:10pm On May 12, 2022
cool cool cool
Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Mooh247: 9:12pm On May 12, 2022
Sergio104:

It's not wailing.

I presented evidence.

It's just 3mins of observation and I figured something.

Check those monickers and understand

You falsely accused people without concrete evidence

Anyone can open a Nairaland account within seconds to vote multiple times as it is a open ballot contest

Why are you now singling out Osinbajo and Yorubas and acting like Obi is a saint

Saint Obi's vote is fruad free and legit
Pastor Osinbajo's vote is fruadulent because you saw username you don't know of without knowing who they voted for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by rusher14: 9:14pm On May 12, 2022
The result would only have been acceptable if Obi had won.
Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by scholes0(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2022
angryLMAOOOO cheesy cheesy grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by totit: 9:17pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Anyone can open a Nairaland account within seconds to vote multiple times as it is a open ballot contest

Why are you now singling out Osinbajo and Yorubas and acting like Obi is a saint

Pastor Osinbajo's vote is fruadulent because you saw username you don't know of without knowing who they voted for

Abi ooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Sergio104(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Man I know the reason I had to find a solid evidence before opening this thread because I actually know some people will say "i accuse people wrongly".

But thank God I have an evidence.

Remember it's just my 3mins of observation, imagine what really played out in many other times.

Go and check osinbajo's "share" now cool.
You will be shocked

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by YorubaIsGreat(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2022
Just because of online poll, these flat headed beerfraud p*gs are wailing, please who swear for these people gan

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by LegendHero(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
Sergio104:

Lol, you Hiboe minority people, you too like wahala. When Peter Obi was winning, you are happy with Seun and Nairaland.

Then suddenly Osinbajo also started winning, you are acting like cry babies. This is exactly why Ojuku used emotion to land his people in trouble and why IPOB terrorists are wreaking havoc in Iboland.

Let me advise you. As a man, you must be able to handle defeat because in life, you win some and lose some. If you are emotionally distorted at small defeat, how can you muster the courage to achieve greater wins?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Superwave16320: 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
You are mad plain n simple.

Sergio104:

Man I know the reason I had to find a solid evidence before opening this thread because I actually know some people will say "i accuse people wrongly".

Remember it's just my 3mins of observation, imagine what really played out in many other times.

You will be shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Mooh247: 9:27pm On May 12, 2022
Sergio104:

You will be shocked

Just curious, how are you 100% certain the people you circled voted for Osinbajo

Below is obearugu you circled, I checked the username and it belongs to an Ibo man registered since 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by duro4chang(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2022
Primary will not take place on Nairaland neither will the general election hold on nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Sergio104(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Just curious, how are you 100% certain the people you circled voted for Osinbajo

Below is obearugu you circled, I checked the username and it belongs to an Ibo man registered since 2019

I didn't mean those one below, it's just that my hand over circled.

check those ones that lies side by side
Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Sergio104(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2022
Superwave16320:
You are mad plain n simple.

Alright.

welcomed!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Balogunodua(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
Social media vote is the only vote Pandora criminal will get grin
Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Balogunodua(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2022
Sergio104:

After the primary a new wailing campaign will begin for Ipob pigs grin
Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Oracleforce: 9:51pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi candidature in.PDP will. increase the population of wailing wailers

Nyamiri will keep crying till 2027....because none of their people will win..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by Sergio104(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2022
Oracleforce:
Peter Obi candidature in.PDP will. increase the population of wailing wailers

Nyamiri will keep crying till 2027....because none of their people will win..

We awaits cool

After the primary.....we will see.

No matter what it will cost to fight dirty.... I'm in

Just Let's wait after the primary, if obi should emerge PDP candidate.
Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by sukar886: 10:23pm On May 12, 2022
Afamed:
Big fool
Re: Peter Obi....can You Really Stand This Heat?? by sukar886: 10:27pm On May 12, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Accountant General Ahmed Idris Arrested In Abuja / Buhari's Govt Doesn't Arrest Killers, UGM Kill People Inside Milltary Checkpoint / South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.