Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? (617 Views)

Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by ENGINEERG(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
Am still shocked by the murder of this girl.
I watched the video and I can say religion has turned a lot of people to devil.
I have seen that social media and other media are saturated by her murder...And a lot of people are condemning it too.

But from my whatapp, to Facebook, to Instagram to twitter, I can see a lot of vocal Muslim are not talking or posting about it.

So I want to ask, if muslim support killing of anyone on blasphemy?
Silence is consent.
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 12, 2022
These Muslims will never conderm this satanic act, this is to tell you the true ideas of the islamic religion which is demonic in nature

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by Choilila: 10:15pm On May 12, 2022
Neither a Christian nor Muslim, because they are just names where humans hide under to lash out their evil deeds. I run far away from someone with the tag of RELIGION, SO RELIGIOUS

I don't support the killing of person because of any religion.. HUMANITY FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 12, 2022
They are not posting or you just intentionally ignore them. I'm pro-life and this act is just sad and can be avoided if we love one another.

It is only in Yorubaland life is sacred, this is why I don't like going outside South West where life is nothing to them.

Last week we heard of igbo Jews aka IPOB killing a soldier and her husband, this week is burning of human being.

Let's love ourselves
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by ENGINEERG(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2022
I see
obehi247:
These Muslims will never conderm this satanic act, this is to tell you the through ideas of the islamic religion which is demonic in nature
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by ENGINEERG(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2022
Yoruba is the best tribe...They are liberal, and behave sensible
SlyDev:
They are not posting or you just intentionally ignore them. I'm pro-life and this act is just sad and can be avoided if we love one another.

It is only in Yorubaland life is sacred, this is why I don't like going outside South West where life is nothing to them.

Last week we heard of igbo Jews aka IPOB killing a soldier and her husband, this week is burning of human being.

Let's love ourselves

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 12, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Yoruba is the best tribe...They are liberal, and behave sensible

Both the Christian and Muslim, the value of omoluabi is the bond

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by Truthisunique2: 10:43pm On May 12, 2022
SlyDev:

Both the Christian and Muslim, the value of omoluabi is the bond
omoluabi indeed

Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
omoluabi indeed

Are we killing ourselves because of religion like Igbo and fulani?

IPOB kill tens of Northerner everyday, they butcher rape and killed Northerner Christians they are shedding crocodile tears for now.

Ipob beheads and 80% igbos celebrate it, tell me how an average Igbo in the South East is not the same with these people. Both of you need proper guidance into 21st century
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by limeta(f): 11:09pm On May 12, 2022
Don't you people get it
She is not a Muslim meaning her blood is free
No Muslim is going to get punish for it .
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by OBOTOTHICK(f): 11:18pm On May 12, 2022
SlyDev:

Let's love ourselves

That's just it, life is nothing to both hausas and ibos, it doesn't have anything to do with religion. Countless of ibos are being killed because of their Biafra agitation, why kill yourselves because of having different opinions, the same with hausas

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by Christistruth00: 11:19pm On May 12, 2022
The Government now need to return all Missionary Schools and institutions to their founders so Christian students can school without fear of being lynched by their mates

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by God1000(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2022
Nigeria is seriously sick
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by wiseoneking: 11:45pm On May 12, 2022
SlyDev:

Last week we heard of igbo Jews aka IPOB killing a soldier and her husband, this week is burning of human being. But remains the land with the highest occurrence of ritual killings even with 20k. Life is sacred indeed and the deads in the cemetery are not even at rest in that region.

Let's love ourselves
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 12, 2022
Choilila:
Neither a Christian nor Muslim, because they are just names where humans hide under to lash out their evil deeds. I run far away from someone with the tag of RELIGION, SO RELIGIOUS

I don't support the killing of person because of any religion.. HUMANITY FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

Alot of people have been killed for not accepting Democracy, nations destroyed. That's a valid argument any day any time. Not narrow your perspective on Religion alone.
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by Nobody: 12:19am On May 13, 2022
God1000:
Nigeria is seriously sick
do you think it can be redeemable?
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? by ENGINEERG(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2022
Na the president of omo ale doing this to us
Truthisunique2:
omoluabi indeed

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Group Warns About Influx Of Fulanis From Mali, Chad, Niger Into SW / Seun Is A Islamic Extremist / Namadi Sambo’s Son Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.