Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets (1190 Views)

A Tribe Called Judah: Sanwo-Olu Called Out For Copying Atiku, Deletes Post / Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action / Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by SteveDGreat: 3:01am On May 13, 2022
ATIKU Abubakar, one of the presidential candidates for the PDP primary made a Facebook post and Alos a tweet condemning the murder of Deborah for blasphemy.

Minutes after he did that, he deleted all the posts .

This is someone you all want to be given the PDP tickets.

Atiku chose his presidential ambition over the lives of the citizens he intend governing.

Let's not forget this.

Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by bennybuhari: 3:30am On May 13, 2022
Atiku didn't delete anything
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by 96ACE: 3:35am On May 13, 2022
Nigerians and bloodshed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by faceland: 4:13am On May 13, 2022
I don't think he is the one that wrote those tweets and update.

A politicians knows how to go round with his words. Atiku would have known how sensitive the topic of blasphemy is to Northern Muslim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el_dLBh8-Rc

Anyway, it's 'damage control time' (if he can fix this political mis-tweet). I really think he might lose many Muslim votes for condemning her MURDER. It is taking laws into their hands. Let government or even Sharia Commission handle the matter.
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by OVB123: 4:21am On May 13, 2022
This is one reason, i can not live in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by OluchiDelly: 4:25am On May 13, 2022
faceland:

A politicians knows how to go round with his words. Atiku would have known how sensitive the topic of blasphemy is to Northern Muslim.

Anyway, it's 'damage control time' (if he can fix this political mis-tweet). I really think he might lose many Muslim votes for condemning her MURDER. It is taking laws into their hands. Let government or even Sharia Commission handle the matter.

You did not make any sense. He should have because of political ambition shied away from condemning murderous act right?

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:31am On May 13, 2022
Atiku chose his presidential ambition over the lives of the citizens he intend governing.
This is so wrong.
May God help us in this nation.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:32am On May 13, 2022
FvCK Politics Mehn!!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by faceland: 4:41am On May 13, 2022
OluchiDelly:

You did not make any sense. He should have because of political ambition shied away from shocked condemning murderous act right?

I am a realist. Go an learn political science. You think Atiku cares about her life more than his ambition? Even Trump and his "basket mouth" can not criticise Islam while visiting Saudi Arabia.
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by thisnaijaguy: 4:53am On May 13, 2022
The fear of cancel culture ?

This is quite pathetic!

If he cannot stand for what is right, then he will fall for anything

Naija needs a President that can boldly declare his stand on the basis of sound moral principles, irrespective of his religion

1 Like

Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by Aboki99(m): 5:04am On May 13, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:
Look at the people that I'm sharing a country with. Tufiakwa. We are not brothers. Biafra must be restored.

You are brothers with the southern cultists that kill and mutilate the bodies of their victims on daily basis?

What you are pained at and condemning is the motive of the Northern killers (to avenge the insult to their prophet) but not the action of murder. If u are condemning the action of murder then by now you are supposed to have run out of condemnation because u would have spent all ur condemnation on the murders perpetrated on daily basis by Southern Nigerian Christians cultists.
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by oteneaaron(m): 5:06am On May 13, 2022
All they care about is the their goal and because of this, they bury their humanity and become animals.

Religion is the biggest tool used by the elite to control the masses.

It is so unfortunate.

RIP Deborah.

Nigeria has failed you.
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by IgOga(m): 5:06am On May 13, 2022
I weep for this country....Terrorists have taken full control of the political space....I am surprised that so called Christian politicians did not even publicly condemn this.
There is no justification for murder. What people will do for FOMO
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by Aboki99(m): 5:14am On May 13, 2022
OVB123:
This is one reason, i can not live in the north.

But you can live in the south where cultists and ritualists murder the innocent on daily basis, right?

Despite occasional happenings like this which we make a song an dance about, I still prefer the north because in the north there is:

1) No cultists to murder fellow cultists and other innocent people on daily basis.
2) No ritualists to kill the innocent members of the public on daily basis.
3) No ESN to massacre the innocent on daily basis.
4) No mobs to set petty garri thieves alight.
5) No area boys to Rob and kill their victims on daily basis.

Thought there is of recent bandits to wreak havoc.
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by Roon9(m): 5:16am On May 13, 2022
faceland:

There's no difference between you and those murderous 1mbeciles up north
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by Acidosis(m): 5:37am On May 13, 2022
If Christians too can be extremely protective of their God the way Israelites protect their lands and laws, the madness will stop. The only group of people extremist truly fear are the Israelis. E get why.

The impact of "see finish" Christians brought upon themselves haven't even started. It took only a few Muslims and some sentimental extremist Nairaland moderators to give Islam a dedicated and highly-protected section where non-Muslims are not allowed to post. All this happened while every tom, dick and harry had an opinion on tithe.

I feel pity for Seun Osewa too. Coming here daily to condemn the acts of very same extremists he chose to protect on Nairaland at the detriment of other religions can't be so easy, yunno.
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by ruggedtimi(m): 5:40am On May 13, 2022
Aboki99:

But you can live in the south where cultists and ritualists murder the innocent on daily basis, right?

Despite occasional happenings like this which we make a song an dance about, I still prefer the north because in the north there is:

1) No cultists to murder fellow cultists and other innocent people on daily basis.

all these things wey u mention BOKO HARAM alone pass all of Dem.
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by Aboki99(m): 5:55am On May 13, 2022
ruggedtimi:
all these things wey u mention BOKO HARAM alone pass all of Dem.

Boko haram only affected 3 States out of 19 Northern states. That is , Borno, Yobe and Adamawa. The rest of 16 northern states are boko haram-free. And BTW, BH started just 2011.

Cultists and ritualists are as old as southern Nigeria.
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by ruggedtimi(m): 6:03am On May 13, 2022
Aboki99:

Boko haram only affected 3 States out of 19 Northern states. That is , Borno, Yobe and Adamawa. The rest of 16 northern states are boko haram-free. And BTW, BH started just 2011.

Cultists and ritualists are as old as southern Nigeria.
This is exactly the response I am expecting, who told you cultism is active in every corner of south south
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by Aboki99(m): 6:09am On May 13, 2022
ruggedtimi:
This is exactly the response I am expecting, who told you cultism is active in every corner of south south

It is. Tell me one state or one local government in southern Nigeria that doesn't have an active cultist cell
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by OVB123: 6:23am On May 13, 2022
Aboki99:

What happen to deborah is not more than the aforemention. If want to stay in the north, no problem but for me and my household, God forbid.
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by christistruth01: 7:10am On May 13, 2022
Govt should now return all missionary schools and colleges to their Churches

So that Christians can school without fear of being lynched or kidnapped by exremists like in Chibok
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by Putinofrussia: 7:20am On May 13, 2022
OluchiDelly:

You did not make any sense. He should have because of political ambition shied away from condemning murderous act right?
Hypocrite!
Has he ever condemned his fulani brothers killings?
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by haffaze777(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2022
See the one that said he just lost million votes in sokoto,he lost vote because he condemn your stupidity?to hell with you and your votes,so he shouldn't condemn this because of election? though I don't support Atiku and I will never support him but he's right on commending this barbaric killing of that young lady.
Re: Deborah Murder .atiku Deletes Facebook Post And Tweets by techWriter3: 8:20am On May 13, 2022
This is so wrong

(1) (Reply)

Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa / Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi / Behold A Beautiful Village, Osumenyi In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.