Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period (51117 Views)

Tonto Dike: "I Cleaned Bobrisky's Buttocks With Cotton Wool" / “ I Don’t Wear Pad Look At My Ass” – Bobrisky As He Twerks Naked On Instagram / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by themanderon: 10:19am On May 13, 2022
Shameless people everywhere. Both of them are sickos. Imagine the kind of immature adults we have these days.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Boyooosa(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2022
She knows that her panties stink

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by duduade: 10:21am On May 13, 2022
Maverick777:

keep shut!
what difference does that make?
as a lady, should she even say such out to public hearing??
she mentioned two,
OP chose one, no qualms..

So person wey come out say she dey wear one pant for three days nko

Abeg gerrroouuuttt

It's her decision to give or not give information if debunking the statement

My problem is with the OP who passed false/incomplete information because he or she wants traffic on his or her YouTube or blog

You and OP no well... You both are wacked

Tufiakwa
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Dshocker(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2022
Boyooosa:
Nkechi's 17th pre-birthday picture emerges online

I thought she said she doesn't wear pants
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Dshocker(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
There's nothing wrong in using cottonwool or tampon for menstruation. Not all women like to use pad. Some women prefer the use of "cup" sef

Anyways, their wahala..... Celebrities breakup no dey ever dey mature.

Cup kwa?
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Boyooosa(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2022
Dshocker:

I thought she said she doesn't wear pants

It was for the camera...

And moreover, she snapped that when she was 17+
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:23am On May 13, 2022
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRvPeXiL5sA

Nkechi blessings fires at her ex for saying that she wear one pant for 3 days that she hasnt wore pant since 18 and she don't wear pad she use cotton wool for her period.

https://www.facebook.com/100008255917599/videos/5031361783585123/?app=fbl

Smelly poo! After this, you will think some men go get sense! Very soon, some idiots men will soon go and start dating the smelly poo!
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Crixxx: 10:23am On May 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

We go by name.
Otherwise anybody can claim to be any tribe despite their glaring name

Some 1 that speaks Yoruba and can't speak the language of the tribe you claim she is from. Forget name based, any 1 can answer any name on choice or influence.
Amechi has rotimi to his name but does that mean he is Yoruba?
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Dshocker(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2022
Boyooosa:

It was for the camera...

And moreover, she snapped that when she was 17+

That picture looks 30yrs old
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by realestate99: 10:24am On May 13, 2022
Lvgirl:
If yansh too big na smell he go dey smell
Yes except a very few.

The lady hand won't be able to go round am.well when she is bathing

If u ever Bleep big yansh girl via doggy aparamus methodology u must have notice this predicament.

I am taking from year of experience with no pension involved
I will talk to NLC to protest on your behalf, you deserve your pension, FG must pay!!!......your years of "hard work" doggying around can't just waste like that.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Boyooosa(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2022
Dshocker:

No mind the Lai's last daughter
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by tobatele(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2022
Are you sure that these people are serious?
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Nobody: 10:26am On May 13, 2022
Mod u get mind allow this rubbish post to reach front page, if na me post am u no go view am
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by dododawa1: 10:26am On May 13, 2022
Different human being
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Blakpot: 10:27am On May 13, 2022
This girl is just so uncultured.
Disgusting being.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Richashell: 10:27am On May 13, 2022
What kind of talk is this ? Mannerless people
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Boyooosa(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2022
Dshocker:

See another pics of the pathological liar wearing bra and dirty pant

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Nobody: 10:29am On May 13, 2022
What a Topic!
This same ODOUR we have been talking about on this Platform!
What a disgrace! Can't people separate quietly?
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by HiFive: 10:30am On May 13, 2022
Pls you should stop. This is disgusting.
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Karemarealty288(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2022
She wished her mother was still alive to tell the world why she doent wear pants....

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by compton11(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2022
Iliveforever:

Do I still need evidence when he’s the PRINCE OF PEACE??
Prince of Peace kill u there grin grin

New King James Version
“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

Matthew 10:34
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by realestate99: 10:33am On May 13, 2022
Crixxx:

Some 1 that speaks Yoruba and can't speak the language of the tribe you claim she is from. Forget name based, any 1 can answer any name on choice or influence.
Amechi has rotimi to his name but does that mean he is Yoruba?
Seems you are high on adulterated gum, Nkechi blessing is igbo, carry your nonsense permutations out of here, assuming she won a huge award you won't try to shred her igbo identity off.
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by MrCover: 10:33am On May 13, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:34am On May 13, 2022
So this cotton wool thing na true? I think say that bany dey lie for me self cool cool
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Nobody: 10:34am On May 13, 2022
Karemarealty288:
She wished her mother was still alive to tell the world why she doent wear pants....
Honestly!
The GIRL is so uncultured.
She is a representative idiot!
It seems stupidity runs in their family!
The idiot is so confident her mother would have aired such to the admiration of her fans.
She's the 3rd person I will be addressing as IDIOT since I graced Nairaland!
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:35am On May 13, 2022
What is all this shalaye sef ?

Check my signature for affordable and durable wall cornice, wallpaper, window blind and 3D wall panel
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Indispensable85(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2022
This girl must be truly dirty. Cotton wool?
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:37am On May 13, 2022
Iliveforever:
Make una carry this nonsense Comot here. See wetin una dey post this early morning...
Thunder fire the mod wey push this to front page.
E no go pass mynd44 and lalaticlala. Perverts everywhere grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Eriokanmi: 10:38am On May 13, 2022
lomprico:

Do u wear pad during ovulation?
You wear pant and include pant liners if its much. That's why she's super dirty shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing / Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself / Wizkid And Davido Are Currently Trending On Twitter. See Hilarious Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.