Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period (51145 Views)

Tonto Dike: "I Cleaned Bobrisky's Buttocks With Cotton Wool" / “ I Don’t Wear Pad Look At My Ass” – Bobrisky As He Twerks Naked On Instagram / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by BGSM: 10:41am On May 13, 2022
So unfortunate social media abuse is giving room for stupidity and madness.
So unfortunate social abuse is killing wisdom and maturity
So unfortunate social media abuse has eliminated our leaders of tomorrow �
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by DamianX: 10:42am On May 13, 2022
realestate99:

Seems you are high on adulterated gum, Nkechi blessing is igbo, carry your nonsense permutations out of here, assuming she won a huge award you won't try to shred her igbo identity off.

Oga adulterated gum that girl na yoruba wey even Dy act yoruba movies the guy is right
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Nobody: 10:43am On May 13, 2022
Lol.. someone pls shut her up... she actually looks like those lazy and dirty types grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by udyraph(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2022
Whether you wear undies or not abi you use cottonwool, the whole thing is irritating. My advice is the woman should clean up and for the man saying things like this in public doesn't speak well of you.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Nobody: 10:45am On May 13, 2022
Lol.. someone pls shut her up... she actually just confirmed what her ex said about her grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by adedayoa2(f): 10:52am On May 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:
how to announce you are mgbeke without saying you're mgbeke
there's nothing mgbekeish about using cottonwool or tampons, if you open pad na cottonwool full inside.
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by SisterAfonja: 10:54am On May 13, 2022
You will not see that Islandlady on this type of thread..na only Ipob topic you would see her..dirty gurl feeling funky
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by GloriousGbola: 10:55am On May 13, 2022
adedayoa2:
there's nothing mgbekeish about using cottonwool or tampons, if you open pad na cottonwool full inside.

The least you can do is be a man and own your gender.

Only a man from a village where they shit with leaves would write this kind of nonsense.
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Nobody: 10:58am On May 13, 2022
The THREAD is already stinking!
Many have left!
Make I join them
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by frozen70(f): 11:02am On May 13, 2022
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRvPeXiL5sA

Nkechi blessings fires at her ex for saying that she wear one pant for 3 days that she hasnt wore pant since 18 and she don't wear pad she use cotton wool for her period.

https://www.facebook.com/100008255917599/videos/5031361783585123/?app=fbl

What's the problem if a lady uses cotton wool or tampons for period, its even the best of them all

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by omoadeleye(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2022
duduade:
Op you be fool for posting half baked information as heading

She said cottonwool or tampon

Why did you only write cottonwool

Rubbish

At least cottonwool is there
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by John4B: 11:03am On May 13, 2022
I know ur type, dirty pig.
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by realestate99: 11:06am On May 13, 2022
DamianX:

Oga adulterated gum that girl na yoruba wey even Dy act yoruba movies the guy is right
Why you dey deny your sister? Is it up to that? Her mum's name is obasi and and she is from Abia state, well you flat brains are allergic to truth.

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Digmygold: 11:09am On May 13, 2022
Boyooosa:
Nkechi's 17th pre-birthday picture emerges online

No be pant she wear so?
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Tareq1105: 11:09am On May 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
No wonder the man said she stinks

Dirty and smelly drainage.
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Tareq1105: 11:11am On May 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
The THREAD is already stinking!
Many have left!
Make I join them

I'm leaving too
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Tinto4597(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2022
Wahala no just dey finish 4 naija
See two useless adults behaving like little kids
I wonder why this is making first page.
Abegyy

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by gentleguy1975: 11:13am On May 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You wear pant and include pant liners if its much. That's why she's super dirty shocked
please,no offense, some girls smell bad during their period while some don't, what is the secret?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by pocohantas(f): 11:15am On May 13, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
She definitely must have said tampons, because I don't understand how a woman can insert cotton wool. I guess she uses tampons, then places cotton wool on the outer area, with that, she can never be stained.

Yes she said tampons. Don’t mind the blogger. People were asking how she wears pad during her period if she doesn’t wear pant. She had to ask if they have never heard of tampons.

It is normal for a certain kind of men to play the ashewo and smelly pussy jab when things go sour. Just like women would claim he is a 2-minutes man. I don’t take such talk serious. Only dumb people do.

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by EmeraldJD: 11:15am On May 13, 2022
Lvgirl:
If yansh too big na smell he go dey smell
Yes except a very few.

The lady hand won't be able to go round am.well when she is bathing

If u ever Bleep big yansh girl via doggy aparamus methodology u must have notice this predicament.

I am taking from year of experience with no pension involved
That's true bro. I have seen "things" in some unseen places mehmmn. We have been through alot during the years of service. We deserve gratuity and pension.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by kingxley(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2022
2 fools. The guy Surprise me pass.
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:23am On May 13, 2022
Exactly. I also read few days ago, that he asked her to come back to his life, any idea if it was true? Or could it have been fake news from bloggers?
pocohantas:

Yes she said tampons. Don’t mind the blogger. People were asking how she wears pad during her period if she doesn’t wear pant. She had to ask if they have never heard of tampons.

It is normal for a certain king of men to play the ashewo and smelly pussy jab when things go sour. Just like women would claim he is a 2-minutes man. I don’t take such talk serious. Only dumb people do.
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by pocohantas(f): 11:27am On May 13, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Exactly. I also read few days ago, that he asked her to come back to his life, any idea if it was true? Or could it have been fake news from bloggers?

That was false. He only said he was sorry for all the unnecessary outbursts. But one thing I have noticed with men is, even when they want to apologize to a female, the fear of being tagged simp would make them retreat and continue in their folly. This guy retreated, then they started calling him out for being weak and he returns with this talk of her wearing one pant for 3 days. It doesn’t make any sense to anyone with (above) average reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by AsawanaDgreat: 11:30am On May 13, 2022
[sub][/sub] my brother I Taya for the post oo
post=112779492:
Not every rubbish topic should be brought to the social media space for krissake!
Wakanda rubbish is this

What a disgusting topic of discussion!
Orisirisi something.
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by AsawanaDgreat: 11:30am On May 13, 2022
Yeyeh nah rubbish
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Navalsadiq(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2022
Very irritating.
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Temi2468: 11:41am On May 13, 2022
Jihadists are busy killing our fellow Christians, but see what our celebrities are bringing up online! Same thing that happened in Rwanda. While the other was planning their genocide, they were gyrating here and there.
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by jrusky(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2022
Nkechi can't you just stop responding to that silly guy?

Ignore him he is in pain because his relationshp yahoo game failed him so you shouldn't be surprise his action we know their type they are such a disgrace to men.
Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by bitbillionaire: 12:05pm On May 13, 2022
This Nkechi stupid sha. She knows she is more famous than the ex-husband and that the guy is just using her to shine and trend, she suppose to just ignore his insult and leave social media for now.

Look at the way she is disgracing herself and losing little respect few fans had for her.

When will these people understand that it's not everything or every insult you have to respond to?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period by Toks2008(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2022
And she has the mind to say this.

Is this not even worse that what the guy said?

Ladies biko enlighten us. Cotton wool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' / Davido Shows Off Condom Asks “who’s It Gon Be Tonite?” / I Will Post Lateef Adedimeji’s Wedding Date Soon - Iya Rainbow (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.