Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch (26292 Views)

Jonathan Secretly Submits APC Presidential Nomination Form - Sahara Reporters / Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today / Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Bigajeff(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2022
This is not Just a season film, it's a documentary. Six back relax and watch 2023 the movie
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Agrobusinesshub: 9:05am On May 13, 2022
H
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by PHIPEX(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2022
Let's see who laughs last between Jonathan, Amechi and Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by mctech(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2022
They are pushing him to lose the respect he was able to recover.
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by FuckDModz: 9:08am On May 13, 2022
grin

The ineffectual buffon finally joins APC. Who would have thought?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Nobody: 9:09am On May 13, 2022
Jonathan no get shame at all spit out!!This coming election is between sane mind and corrupt mind we pray Nigeria see The best before is too late PETER OBI OF NIGERIA

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Yankee101: 9:09am On May 13, 2022
If Nigerians know the looting going on this week they'll cry
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by uzo4real(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2022
Shame on Jonathan....
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by opribo(m): 9:14am On May 13, 2022
Ok Fulani bought forms for him and you think he is coming to stop the miyetti allah and terrorist boko haram, Nigerians shine your eyes well.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by GRADEXP2(m): 9:15am On May 13, 2022
Tonypens48:
Indeed, I can conclude that to a certain extent that when it comes to the matter and issue of politics, leave it to the Northerners. Their level of playing politics is just so funny and futuristic mapped out to their advantage.

Jonathan cannot be in the race to lose in the primary... There must have been plans to push him forward as a consensus candidate. My question now is, what is the fate of those popular acclaimed big wigs also vying for the presidential position?

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research, Assignments, projects, etc...

If Jonathan is elected the next president he can only serve for one term of Four years, having completed one term previously. After that, power shifts to the North (be it Northwest, Northeast or North Central).
So the North will only have to wait for Four years to get power back for another Eight years. But if another Southern candidate is elected, the North will have to wait for Eight years to take back power. Any candidate that the North support wins, as democracy is a game of number. Summarily, with Jonathan the North will only wait for Four years to take back power. That is my personal opinion!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by everythinggirly(f): 9:15am On May 13, 2022
Jonathan the good man.
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by HardMirror(m): 9:15am On May 13, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Is gonna be sweet seeing you campaigning for Jonathan...

Abi u go resurrect another moniker to do that ? grin cheesy grin
he is shameless. Trust me he would use this same account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by fk001(m): 9:15am On May 13, 2022
Tonypens48:
Indeed, I can conclude that to a certain extent that when it comes to the matter and issue of politics, leave it to the Northerners. Their level of playing politics is just so funny and futuristic mapped out to their advantage.

Jonathan cannot be in the race to lose in the primary... There must have been plans to push him forward as a consensus candidate. My question now is, what is the fate of those popular acclaimed big wigs also vying for the presidential position?

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research, Assignments, projects, etc...

Stop saying Northerners played Tinubu and other big wigs in APC.

We are still allies with the SW, many of our leaders here in the North have endorsed Tinubu, only few that are not in thesame camp with him are not in support of him, which is quite understandable because you can't be 100% loved. Just like in the SW no everyone love Tinubu.

Northerners didn't play Tinubu or any southerner, politics is just a game of interest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by HardMirror(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
Na dem dey rush dem MANNA.
They even go thr whole extent to break down dem MANNA abbreviation.. grin
Dem MANNA, kindly continue to ignore those nonentities as you do always,
Na dem dey rush una....
Despite ssy u no quote or mention anybody ooo.

Jonathan, u r welcome too.
Teach ur online urchins politics also grin grin
pinkpussy you see what I am saying. They dont have shame, he has stylishly started supporting gej

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by frankson1(m): 9:17am On May 13, 2022
Creamypie:
One thing is sure. For APC influential goons to back Jonathan, who is an outsider, even dole out 100m, means that APC has been deceiving tinubu all along. Damn. After betraying the south in 2015, his plan to be seen as a national politician,when made president by d north, like obj, Awolowo, gej is already in shambles. He can take solace as regional Lagos ultimate landlord

The only reason the North is backing GEJ is because, they want to come back after four years of Mr. Jonathan's rule.

Is it the same PDP that has been making noise about how ministers should resign are turning around now to support them just because it's against the APC leadership undecided undecided. Politicians sef

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by specialmati(m): 9:17am On May 13, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
Na dem dey rush dem MANNA.
They even go thr whole extent to break down dem MANNA abbreviation.. grin
Dem MANNA, kindly continue to ignore those nonentities as you do always,
Na dem dey rush una....
Despite ssy u no quote or mention anybody ooo.

Jonathan, u r welcome too.
Teach ur online urchins politics also grin grin
grin grin grin grin na you everyone knows as nonentity as the chief executive officer of zombies for this forum like someone said let's see how you are going to campaign for gej grin grin grin don't worry all you zombies will be on relegation after 2023

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by jyz200(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2022
Funny grin grin
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Okhuadams(m): 9:19am On May 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Boyooosa(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2022
Penguin2:
Like play like play, rumour is true.

But What I want to understand is are you telling me that Tinubu will be urinating all over Southwest campaigning for Jonathan as APC candidate? He and his herd of urchins?

Chai! Life is not fair sha!

Meanwhile, on Tinubu’s scrotal sac I stand. If I comot leg make I know wetin cause am

8 child grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Lanretoye(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2022
Nigerian constitution is just a shit of paper.
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by chukwuibuipob: 9:23am On May 13, 2022
cool Fond memo of Mama P grin grin."ojukwu manhood dey kampe".
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Juanmike(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2022
Penguin2:

But What I want to understand is are you telling me that Tinubu will be urinating all over Southwest campaigning for Jonathan as APC candidate? He and his herd of urchins?

Meanwhile, on Tinubu’s scrotal sac I stand. If I comot leg make I know wetin cause am
Abeg easy , you wan to crush the decaying sperm sac?
How will she now satisfy the landlady in za oza room.
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Pootle: 9:27am On May 13, 2022
so jona wan com chop round two...when dem go serve us breakfast
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by bonnyhope: 9:29am On May 13, 2022
Penguin2:

What's even the guarantee that GEJ will win primary

He is just fooling himself

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by sharpwriter(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2022
Tonypens48:

Good logic! Big wigs and their fates? My prediction will be that they will create another emergency party, their ego won't let them succumb without contesting especially Tinubu cheesy

But on another thought, it means the party they created and were pillars there have been snatched away from them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by BluntCrazeMan: 9:34am On May 13, 2022
Let's hear from Reno First.
When I told you guys that Jonathan is a very weak person deep inside, just believe me.
His weakness was his problem.
And now, he is showing his weakness all over again.
If you say that he is not weak,, then he is a greedy cunning crafty devil.
Thuuwanndda Faya him that side.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Cantonese: 9:34am On May 13, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I hope this news is not true, but if it is, Jonathan will receive the greatest shock in his life ...

The greatest shock would be for some of you who called him several derogatory names, some of you who projected APC above all, finally having to “launder” GEJ’s image and campaigning for him. The greatest shock of seeing him as a president, completing his second term. The greatest shock of power reverting to the north in 2027. The greatest shock of the SE getting it in 2035, etc. That is if PDP does not return to power in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Iykman042(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2022
AntiBMC:
So what will the present BMC transition to? GMC or JMC?

Make una decide fast o.... make I know wetin to put for my moniker.

I am laughing out here.

Heart attack is loading...
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by HIPROFILE(m): 9:48am On May 13, 2022
Penguin2:

I don't see this happening except if GEJ has lately become vindictive in politics. Although i’d love to see that happen I want to see how all those APC Chieftains including Tinubu who spoke ill of him and even staged nationwide protest against his government will now campaign for him I will also like to see him dump APC and rejoin PDP after wining the seat....e go sweet me shaaa.

But I know he can not accept to even run for Nigerian president this time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Receives United States Ass. Secretary Of State, Geoffrey Praytt / President Bola Tinubu Approves Establishment Of Presidential CNG Initiative / Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.