Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch (26296 Views)

Jonathan Secretly Submits APC Presidential Nomination Form - Sahara Reporters / Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today / Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by onuman: 9:49am On May 13, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/jonathan-submits-apc-forms-friday-emefiele-shuns-resignation-calls/

But is this GEJ dumb that he can't come to the open to debunk the rumour that he is going to dump the political party which made him president of Nigeria, and join the opposition party which ousted him from power?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by sharpwriter(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This Tinubu people sef, everything is dead on arrival even when the truth is staring at you in the face

You all must think the north are stupid

Yeah,I understand it pains knowing that Tinubu will no longer be president, it's ok to feel bad about it .
Let's wait and observe, may God give us the grace to be able to watch their season film grin

Tinubu is only being stup!d, he was called upon together with all those foolish elders, severally warned especially by the Yoruba nation pushers. That at least he should focus his support for his tribe as a big wig and create future honor for himself, but na lie.

Mr "where are the cows" turned deaf ears, blinded by his stup!d ambition whereas history was there for him to learn from and it is saddening the more that he was part of that history that knew that these Northerners were up to no good for the geographical location called Nigeria.

I guess it's not only the citizens that have short memory, our southern politicians especially are affected with that syndrome and can't learn from the past to do the right thing.

Make we dey observe them nah, the movie go sweet wella grin
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Honestfrend: 9:57am On May 13, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Is gonna be sweet seeing you campaigning for Jonathan...

Abi u go resurrect another moniker to do that ? grin cheesy grin

Manna in trouble grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Halo22: 9:59am On May 13, 2022
The only thing that would make Jonathan emerge would be consensus amongst the northern juggernauts who work in tandem with Buhari in order to rubbish Tinubu.
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by SIRTee15: 10:03am On May 13, 2022
If the northerners enthrone Jonathan by 2023 then Southerners will be fools to continue the present system of governance in Nigeria.
Northerners continue to play u guys for a fool and u continue to take the bait.
My Yoruba brethren, how far. Where's your reward for licking the feet of an unrepentant fulani bigot for 8 yrs? It's now looking like 2035.
Some of us cried and pleaded that our focus as Yoruba nation should be restructuring. But the greedy ones led by simpleton Tinubu thought they had it all planned out.
Yorubas don't learn from history, that's our shortcoming. How can Yorubas think Fulani will handover to Tinubu after what they did to Awolowo and Abiola.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:08am On May 13, 2022
HardMirror:
pinkpussy you see what I am saying. They dont have same, he has stylishly started supporting gej

cheesy
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Paulianfa(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2022
Johnathan is not in the country, he's just gotten international appointment and he is there to resume his office.

Hmmmmmmmm but am not surprised cos anything is possible in Nigeria.

Let's see nah
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by wolesmile(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Normally, it's an insult to GEJ, comparing him with a drug dealer like Tinubu.

Tinubu can become president of Lagos and Yoruba land. Not president of Nigeria. Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria!!!

Yes...

Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria. Never!!!

But mark my words... Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by LordOfTheGame: 10:43am On May 13, 2022
People should stop salivating over this fake news. As far as GEJ did not authorize any group of persons to purchase any form for him and have not declared his interest to contest for presidency, this news is as fake as buhari's integrity.
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Kingosytex(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2022
Tonypens48:
Indeed, I can conclude that to a certain extent that when it comes to the matter and issue of politics, leave it to the Northerners. Their level of playing politics is just so funny and futuristic mapped out to their advantage.

Jonathan cannot be in the race to lose in the primary... There must have been plans to push him forward as a consensus candidate. My question now is, what is the fate of those popular acclaimed big wigs also vying for the presidential position?

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research, Assignments, projects, etc...

At the bolded, in the voice of Oshiomole, those ones can goan die. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by okunwaye(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2022
Penguin2:
Like play like play, rumour is true.

But What I want to understand is are you telling me that Tinubu will be urinating all over Southwest campaigning for Jonathan as APC candidate? He and his herd of urchins?

Chai! Life is not fair sha!

Meanwhile, on Tinubu’s scrotal sac I stand. If I comot leg make I know wetin cause am

Guy why nowgrin
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Joker25: 2:03pm On May 13, 2022
The main question we nigerians ought to be asking why Jonathan
Sha watz my business anonymous don warn the mumu man but since he is ready to sacrifice his wife and himself for political reasons rest in Peace in Advance cause me and other ppl knows that u ain't going to finish ur tenure alive
Fellow Nigerians mark my words
The game plan is GEJ for APC and Atiku For PDP but all na still the same cabal dey control them so anyone that does win the election is still a win win for the cabals
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by frog12: 5:44pm On May 13, 2022
cbn governor is a political appointment
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by Minime10(f): 5:45pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by femiasaolu2014: 10:11am On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:
Maiyegun thank you and your likes for opening our eyes to the silly rot called zoogeria.

Maiyegun politico is Martin Luther King to Adeyinka Godson's Malcolm X

They are both sides of the same coin.

The coin of tribal supremacy, tribal intolerance, and delusions of grandeur.

Only that one had mental problems and was insane enough to call for physical harm against tribes who aren't Yoruba. Thank God that the British crown has locked him away for a long time.

Maiyegun is married to a White Scottish woman but he cant live in peace with other tribes who are even less different from him and is agitating for a separate country.

He cowardly leads this Yoruba nation agitation ensconced in Scottland, safe away from the repercussions of his ill-advised actions and statements.

A cowardly general who leads his troops from the rear.

I am not surprised as all evils committed against the body corporate called Nigeria by Northern leaders from Gowon's "Scorched Earth Policy" during the civil war (formulated by Awolowo) up to this president tyrant in power (Buhari put in power by Tinubu), were all ably supported by Yorubas.

In conclusion, if Ife's and Modakeke who have fought internecine wars in the past despite sharing same location, tribe, language and culture., cant live in peace then lets see how Yoruba nation would work.
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by JoeEeL(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

Maiyegun politico is Martin Luther King to Adeyinka Godson's Malcolm X

They are both sides of the same coin.

The coin of tribal supremacy, tribal intolerance, and delusions of grandeur.

Only that one had mental problems and was insane enough to call for physical harm against tribes who aren't Yoruba. Thank God that the British crown has locked him away for a long time.

Maiyegun is married to a White Scottish woman but he cant live in peace with other tribes who are even less different from him and is agitating for a separate country.

He cowardly leads this Yoruba nation agitation ensconced in Scottland, safe away from the repercussions of his ill-advised actions and statements.

A cowardly general who leads his troops from the rear.

I am not surprised as all evils committed against the body corporate called Nigeria by Northern leaders from Gowon's "Scorched Earth Policy" during the civil war (formulated by Awolowo) up to this president tyrant in power (Buhari put in power by Tinubu), were all ably supported by Yorubas.

In conclusion, if Ife's and Modakeke who have fought internecine wars in the past despite sharing same location, tribe, language and culture., cant live in peace then lets see how Yoruba nation would work.

Examples of his ill-advised actions and statements?
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by ObosiLandlord(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
All the supposed big wigs it's buhari that pushed them to contest, he can also pacify them to step down

The only looser here is the iragbiji drug lord who classified this as a life ambition aka do or die affairs
You just love believing any nonsense, so far the nonsense is against Tinubu.
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by femiasaolu2014: 10:19am On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:

Examples of his ill-advised actions and statements?
DYOR
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by JoeEeL(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

DYOR

Opolo e ti yoro.
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by femiasaolu2014: 11:20am On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:

Opolo e ti yoro.

DYOR - Do Your Own Research

Can you see that you are a wild animal who should be foraging in the forest?

Your education if you have any, was clearly wasted on you.
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by JoeEeL(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

DYOR - Do Your Own Research

Can you see that you are a wild animal who should be foraging in the forest?

Your education if you have any, was clearly wasted on you.

Olofo ni e se. Who doesn't know the full meaning of DYOR? In his mind, he has spoken one mysterious grammar.

See this one wanting to form educated? Abi igbe wa l'ori werey yi?

You said he promulgated "ill-advised actions and statements". You are the one who made the allegation, and you are asking me to do my research. So you don't know whoever makes the allegation; the onus is on him to provide evidence?

Your school na waste. Blabbing stupid grammar and dribbling yourself. Olodo, didinrin. Typical zoogerian. No be today we don see your type.
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by femiasaolu2014: 11:36am On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:

Olofo ni e se. Who doesn't know the full meaning of DYOR? In his mind, he has spoken one mysterious grammar.

See this one wanting to form educated? Abi igbe wa l'ori werey yi?

You said he promulgated "ill-advised actions and statements". You are the one who made the allegation, and you are asking me to do my research. So you don't know whoever makes the allegation; the onus is on him to provide evidence?

Your school na waste. Blabbing stupid grammar and dribbling yourself. Olodo, didinrin. Typical zoogerian. No be today we don see your type.

O dun werey.

See tears everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch by JoeEeL(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

O dun werey.

See tears everywhere grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo-Agege Replaces Ighoyota Amori Of PDP In Senate / APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo / Kwankwaso Supporters Throw Their Hats Away, Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.