Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Deborah: The Sokoto Student Killing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah: The Sokoto Student Killing (255 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah: The Sokoto Student Killing by solidifi: 6:12am On May 13, 2022
Muslims, most especially northern Nigerian muslims are the scum of the earth.

I don't care how you feel about it, northern Nigerians are Nigerians backwardness.

Northern and Southern Nigerians are not in anyway supposed to live in the same country.

The killing of Deborah supposed to spark up war and let there be no more this nonsense called Nigeria.

Northern Nigerians Muslims are so disgusting and shameful.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: The Sokoto Student Killing by Nobody: 6:24am On May 13, 2022
if I catch you na 2tyres and 3liters of Petro I go use finish your body
Re: Deborah: The Sokoto Student Killing by Nobody: 6:45am On May 13, 2022
Johndagr8t:

A potential terrorist spotted. Your picture will remain here for life for stating that you will kill another man. Common drug addict claiming to be a religious fanatic.

We know most of you are happy about the death of Deborah in Sokoto, that was the same way you were happy when Boko Haram was killing Christians before they started attacking Muslims too... But God will keep disappointing you blood thirsty terrorists everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: The Sokoto Student Killing by Northernblood7(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Johndagr8t:

Useless Niger Republic boy.

(1) (Reply)

The Funny Testimony Of An Alcoholic After He Got Healed Of His Disease / FOOD SCARCITY - TB JOSHUA VIDEO / Today's Devotionals For Tuesday 12th July 2022 -read Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.