Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Dangote To Stop Sourcing FOREX From CBN - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To Stop Sourcing FOREX From CBN (24558 Views)

Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To Stop Sourcing FOREX From CBN by nairamaniac: 10:07pm On May 14, 2022
michlins:
I can't make any claim without proof especially in the public so I don't look stupid

I understand your situation.

Some people have a lower threshold to look stupid than others.
Re: Dangote To Stop Sourcing FOREX From CBN by Tundex911: 10:41pm On May 14, 2022
Forex na your mate

I never get myself since last year tho
Re: Dangote To Stop Sourcing FOREX From CBN by deenee: 6:21pm On May 15, 2022
Nyne:

Mumu. Where have love gotten you to ? Dey do mumu dey go dey call am love .

Laughs.....check my profile. I believe in the Nigerian dream, have benefited from it legitimately and also helping people to do same.

You can send me your Cv if you need a job though.
Re: Dangote To Stop Sourcing FOREX From CBN by deenee: 6:23pm On May 15, 2022
Nyne:

Are you guys still blind. Must everything be owned by an aboki ?

Make dem quick divide the country into parts. So he will just be an outsider that will have to pay taxes into the new country’s pocket.

Fgn gave licenses to over 200 people from all parts of the country to build refineries, Dangote is the only one taking the risk to build.
Now he is almost done and set to reap the benefits , y'all have then brought tribal sentiments into the situation.
Re: Dangote To Stop Sourcing FOREX From CBN by deenee: 6:25pm On May 15, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Go and check the meaning of monopoly...

Which sector does Dangote have full monopoly over...is it cement where you have lafarge and BUA operating 4 plants and dangote operates 3..

Or sugar with BUA , flour Mills Nigeria etc who operates actively?

Or salt?

Leave these nitwits alone. Their threshold of understand and ability to comprehend is very dismal

Re: Dangote To Stop Sourcing FOREX From CBN by nerdjared: 6:29am On May 16, 2022
uptimum123:
Nice one from the Dangote groups. Nigeria is bound for greater heights.

Buhari has layed the foundation for a prosperous Nigeria while Tinubu will take us to the promise land.

With Tinubu, Nigeria shall soon become one of the most powerful Nation in the world.

Tinubu is our choice for President

this one Dey deceive himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank / Aliko Dangote Lost 35% Of His Wealth This Year Alone, Amounting $5.4 Billion / Flutterwave Raises $170 Million, now Valued at Over $1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.