Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" (468 Views)

Police Rearrest Former MFM Chorister Over Libel Against Church Founder, Olukoya / "You All Will Have Implants" - Klaus Schwab And Google Co-founder Look Ahead To / Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2023
Google Co-founder Wants to Build AI as a "Digital God"

Don't put your faith in a puny, man-made digital god who can't save. Put your faith in Jesus who made us and can redeem us. You can read the full article at:

https://answersingenesis.org/technology/google-co-founder-wants-to-build-ai-digital-god/

Digital AI

Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by superCleanworks(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2023
that would be nice.

we have
God of thunder
God of Iron
God of football
God of chosen

so I don't think it is a bad thing if AI world gets a God.

maybe this is how your own god was made too. LoL

1 Like

Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 30, 2023
superCleanworks:
that would be nice.

we have
God of thunder
God of Iron
God of football
God of chosen

so I don't think it is a bad thing if AI world gets a God.

maybe this is how your own god was made too. LoL
It's not maybe. It's exactly the same way all gods were made, Christian inclusive! šŸ¤£

1 Like

Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by Sasi54: 5:58pm On May 30, 2023
Atleast man will have a God to feel and to touch. Unlike the one that we have been hearing all this while, but yet man can't feel or hear from him
Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by Dtruthspeaker: 6:01pm On May 30, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

It's not maybe. It's exactly the same way all gods were made, Christian inclusive! šŸ¤£

So a creation creates it's maker? And you you think you are sane!

1 Like

Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by Dtruthspeaker: 6:03pm On May 30, 2023
Sasi54:
Atleast man will have a God to feel and to touch. Unlike the one that we have been hearing all this while, but yet man can't feel or hear from him

So your phone and mannequins and cars are not enough?

Men, W.H.O better declare that there is a stupidity pandemic blowing around.
Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by Maynmaynmayn: 6:07pm On May 30, 2023
Thatā€™s right, we have always been making things in our image and likeness and calling them ā€œgodsā€.
Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Can you explain how the Maker created it's creation? šŸ˜
Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by FRANCISTOWN: 5:58am On May 31, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Google Co-founder Wants to Build AI as a "Digital God"

Don't put your faith in a puny, man-made digital god who can't save. Put your faith in Jesus who made us and can redeem us. You can read the full article at:

https://answersingenesis.org/technology/google-co-founder-wants-to-build-ai-digital-god/

Digital AI
At least this kind of A.I God will be visible to even those who and those who believe not.
It won't play hide and seek with anyone.
I'd like to support the project with $300
Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by FRANCISTOWN: 6:00am On May 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your comments always come with a truckload of insults.
Don't ask me how I noticed you, there is no greater retard on NL. You hold that championship.
Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by FRANCISTOWN: 6:01am On May 31, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

StopiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by Tinubucocainesn: 7:07am On May 31, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Animal talk don start again
Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by Dtruthspeaker: 10:40am On May 31, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Your comments always come with a truckload of insults.
Don't ask me how I noticed you, there is no greater retard on NL. You hold that championship.

As spoken by an insane retard! grin

Everyone here knows that i do not hesitate to call a stupid comment, a stupid comment. So, you can jump from 10 storey building.
Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by Dtruthspeaker: 11:24am On May 31, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Off point!
Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by Nobody: 11:27am On May 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Off point!
Please! šŸ¤£
Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by FRANCISTOWN: 5:41pm On May 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As spoken by an insane retard! grin

Everyone here knows that i do not hesitate to call a stupid comment, a stupid comment. So, you can jump from 10 storey building.

I still say this, you don't understand simple english.
You can't use insane and retard concurrently. You are dumb I swr, you are too dull . Dolapo

1 Like

Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by Dtruthspeaker: 8:58pm On May 31, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I still say this, you don't understand simple english.
You can't use insane and retard concurrently. You are dumb I swr, you are too dull . Dolapo

dumb fool works so also does insane retard. Mumuni. grin
Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by FRANCISTOWN: 5:04am On Jun 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

dumb fool works so also does insane retard. Mumuni. grin
Today , I crown you the kind of Dumbs

Balon D'Dumb
Your foolishness sir šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1 Like

Re: Google Co-founder Wants To Build AI As A "Digital God" by Dtruthspeaker: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Today , I crown you the kind of Dumbs

Balon D'Dumb
Your foolishness sir šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Says the holder of the World Record of the most stupid person who ever lived grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Angry When I Post Virgin Mary? Actress Ekene Umenwa Fumes(video) / Samples From 'Noahā€™s Ark' Site Reveal Human Activity Dating Back To Biblical Era / Summing Up Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.