Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) (42208 Views)

Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by sukkot: 8:08am On May 13, 2022
shocked

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by austinfan4love(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2022
Western news media and lies,,,,frm this video,,,does this look like someone that was shot,,,,how can a person that has been shot walk upright back to his office

12 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by wunmi590(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2022
cool
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2022
Sad reality of war, it's the innocent civilians I pity.
People in power playing chess with ordinary peoples lives undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 13, 2022
Too bad. Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models. New nd toks.
Contact is on the link below this comment or in our profile
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by fredoooooo: 8:09am On May 13, 2022
It's called war all these propaganda is useless .. the west id the oppressor and attention same time the victim ..

6 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by greypencils: 8:10am On May 13, 2022
It's called war for a reason
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by iyke2frankeze: 8:12am On May 13, 2022
War is evil.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by frankson1(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GUrNPPTSWM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61425025.amp

This is heartless, same as the killing of Shireen Abu Akleh, the Al-Jazeera's journalist who was assassinated by Israel's sniper which BBC and CNN have refused to report the news.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by FunnyDude(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2022
grin
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 8:13am On May 13, 2022
Is what they want. Continue to arm Ukraine rather than broker peace. Idiotic west, your days are numbered. Victory to Mother Russia

9 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Rebuke: 8:13am On May 13, 2022
Daguga:
Zelensky should be jailed for putting the lives of Ukrainians at big risk, you know you can never win a war against Russia but you still went to war with them instead of negotiating terms.

Now who is suffering more, Zelensky or the Ukraine citizens or both?

Go and sit down jaw.

When has it become a crime to defend one's territory? Yhu are just typing rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 8:14am On May 13, 2022
frankson1:

This is heartless, same as the killing of Shireen Abu Akleh, the Al-Jazeera's journalist who was assassinated by Israel's sniper which BBC and CNN have refused to report the news.
they're evil and idiots, I hate them so much, I wish they burn to ashes, I already knew they would not report it. Bastard west

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by TONYE001(m): 8:16am On May 13, 2022
How's this a propaganda, please?

Did the Russians kill the civilians or not?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 13, 2022
Rebuke:

Go and sit down jaw.

When has it become a crime to defend one's territory? Yhu are just typing rubbish.

Let them continue defending
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Igbofam2: 8:18am On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
angry

Zelensky arming innocent civilians to fight trained Russian soldiers is evil

Not only are men forced to fight needless war, they are also not allowed to leave Ukraine to seek refuge

In the full video which I watched the two men were first frisked down to see if they had any weapons and they had none.

They were civilians simple as that.

The Russians asked them if they had cigarettes and they said yes and offered it to them. After smoking they both walked away only for the Russians to turn and shoot them in the back.

This is a war crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by colestephan86: 8:19am On May 13, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GUrNPPTSWM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61425025.amp
This is fake news in my opinion, two russian soldiers shot two civilians , and the multiple cameras couldn't capture any of it, only for them to show us one man limping.
He the Russians actually shot him at the back , I don't think they will miss the shot by then shooting his leg.

UK isn't in support with Russia, so I don't expect BBC to be

10 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by AlPeter: 8:19am On May 13, 2022
frankson1:

there was no assassination it was simply a case of stray bullet. In the video of Shireen shooting it was obvious there was a gun fight going on further down the street. If it was a sniper that place is too open for any of those other reporters to survive

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Idoko619(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2022
Guyman02:
When Zoolensky gave arms to civilians to fight trained Russian soldiers he turned them into combatants and most of the world saw the danger of his ill advised action but the western leaders and it's media cheered him on.

Russia has gone the extra length to reduce civilian casualties and in the process lost own troops. Have you ever heard or seen NATO led by America create corridors in the heat of war for civilian evacuation? No, they will level the whole city without remembering their usual scam of Human Rights violation. Check out what they did in Fallujah and Um Qasa in Iraq, they bombed those cities with depleted uranium and cluster bombs.

You were there?
Just sit in your couch typing none sense

4 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by ameh99: 8:21am On May 13, 2022
Guyman02:
When Zoolensky gave arms to civilians to fight trained Russian soldiers he turned them into combatants and most of the world saw the danger of his ill advised action but the western leaders and it's media cheered him on.

Russia has gone the extra length to reduce civilian casualties and in the process lost own troops. Have you ever heard or seen NATO led by America create corridors in the heat of war for civilian evacuation? No, they will level the whole city without remembering their usual scam of Human Rights violation. Check out what they did in Fallujah and Um Qasa in Iraq, they bombed those cities with depleted uranium and cluster bombs.
Shot up for once and read through properly...
Unarmed men civilians " the post said"

4 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by tiswell(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2022
post=112782786:
Leonid was shot after the soldiers finished talking and smoking with him.
They went back to have some wine after the evil act.
Enough of this senseless killings.
Enough of this unnecessary war.
Peace is all we need in our world.
Let's make Love, not war.

We Rise.
I thought Leonid was an ipo b member
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by AlPeter: 8:22am On May 13, 2022
fredoooooo:
It's called war all these propaganda is useless .. the west id the oppressor and attention same time the victim ..
seun needs to start asking for birth certificates. Some of you here are too young to be given access to public forums online without monitoring.

War is not an excuse for murder

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by 007Marvel(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2022
Clown � as usual will call this propaganda I actually watched this video yesterday on YouTube and not this censored one but the full video! It's not propaganda! They smoked with the man, and as he was walking away with one other man the Russian soldiers turned and shot at them!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Mooh247: 8:22am On May 13, 2022
Igbofam2:

In the full video which I watched the two men were first frisked down to see if they had any weapons and they had none.

They were civilians simple as that.

The Russians asked them if they had cigarettes and they said yes and offered it to them. After smoking they both walked away only for the Russians to turn and shoot them in the back.

This is a war crime

Nothing excuses the cowardice of killing an unarmed men, just to loot

I agree it's a war crime that should be prosecuted

Still doesn't change the stance I have on Zelensky forcefully conscripting men to fight his war

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Igbofam2: 8:22am On May 13, 2022
[s]
anonymous1759:
angry
It’s now I believe Africa doesn’t have a mind of her own Nairaland might be under Western influence.
The Aljazeera journalists killed didn’t make FP, CNN and BBC didn’t echo it because Isreal is their ally we know what will happen if it’s the opposite. A female journalist was murdered in cold blood with her full regalia.

No amount of propaganda can make you win wars it’s only your might. Keep on selecting news. Russia waited for two months to evacuate civilians from the azov steel you guys didn’t echo it or give credit to the Russians.
If it’s possible very soon the likes of us will be cracked down because we refuse to swallow poo.
[/s]

Which Russia waited for two months to evacuate civilians?

Is it same Russia who were bombing the evacuation corridor and not allowing anyone leave? Is it Russia who took their time to bomb civilian buildings and kill Civilians in Mauripol?
Which Russia are you talking aboit exactly so we know who to give this your much needed credit to?

Is it same Russia who committed genocide in Bucha? Which Russia exactly please?

4 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Johnycastro18: 8:23am On May 13, 2022
frankson1:

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2022
Unfortunately war comes with civillian casualties. No war is without that. I pray for peace.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2022
FirstSon01:
Thunder fire Putin and all his stupid supporters.

Those supporting Russia invading Ukraine, may Omo onile take your property. Ise!!

There is actually a manual on how to go about wars, this is the 21st century.
Shooting unarmed civilians, raping women, bombing military targets are all considered war crimes.

What these soldiers are doing is genocide.

You are the foolish one here. Your analogy shows how daft you are. Go and buy estate beside army barrack and start selling the lands to terrorist and see what the soldiers would do. Russia hates NATO we all know, and then you as Russia neighbour decided to gibe your land away to NATO, you mumu small.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by DOTian: 8:25am On May 13, 2022
Propaganda
Believe that and you will believe anything..

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Igbofam2: 8:25am On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Nothing excuses the cowardice of killing an unarmed men, just to loot

I agree it's a war crime that should be prosecuted

Still doesn't change the stance I have on Zelensky forcefully conscripting men to fight his war

Zelenskyy never forcefully conscripted anyone.

At the start of the war so many left Ukraine so they could take their children and family to safety and after they were sure their families were safe very many also returned including women to join the territorial forces.

It was a massive show of patriotism same way beer companies converted from producing beer to producing Molotov cocktails and civilians lined up to help mass produce it.

It was solidarity to their President and Patriotism to their land and a hunger for their freedom and rights

Nobody was forced to do anything then and nobody is being forced to do anything now

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by AlPeter: 8:27am On May 13, 2022
colestephan86:

This is fake news in my opinion, two russian soldiers shot two civilians , and the multiple cameras couldn't capture any of it, only for them to show us one man limping.
He the Russians actually shot him at the back , I don't think they will miss the shot by then shooting his leg.

UK isn't in support with Russia, so I don't expect BBC to be
they sanctioned the video. There is multiple camera in that place that captured the soldiers from the front shooting two civilians. The two fell and only this man got up.

It's a very clear video with different angles

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by headbasher96(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2022
austinfan4love:
Western news media and lies,,,,frm this video,,,does this look like someone that was shot,,,,how can a person that has been shot walk upright back to his office
una the think say bullet the react like for film one can survive for two days with a bullet in his body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan / Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks / Confusion Hits Russian Troops As Google Disables Traffic Maps In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.