Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,926 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) (42246 Views)

Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by lugado: 8:45am On May 13, 2022
Guyman02:
When ZOOlensky gave arms to civilians to fight trained Russian soldiers he immediately turned them into combatants and most of the world saw the danger of his ill advised action but the western leaders and it's media cheered him on.

Russia has gone the extra length to reduce civilian casualties and in the process even lost own troops.

Have you ever heard or seen NATO led by America create corridors like Russia in the heat of war for civilian evacuation? No, they will level the whole city without remembering their usual scam of Human Rights violation.
Check out what America did in Fallujah and Um Qasa in Iraq, they bombed those cities with depleted uranium and cluster bombs when they faced strong resistance, today the effects is still felt with the numerous deformed babies been given birth to.

The western media has been praying desperately for evidence of Russia killing civilians since the war started and are ready to present unverified footage as real and repeat same in all the CNN, BBC, MSNBC studios 24/7.

Do you know that America is facing serious baby food and wheat shortages after sanctioning Russia? Instead of crippling Russia the western economies are in trouble and there will be wide protests soon watch out as their economies shrinks further.

As for Nigeria voting against Russia at the UNSC instead of Buhari staying neutral like India, China, South Africa etc, expect the price of bread to rise further as wheat flour import takes a hit. Russia is selling products at discounts to countries that stay neutral and Nigeria is not benefiting. This is because we lack tactical leadership and we are subservient to the West.

YOU ARE EVIL

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2022
Guyman02:
When ZOOlensky gave arms to civilians to fight trained Russian soldiers he immediately turned them into combatants and most of the world saw the danger of his ill advised action but the western leaders and it's media cheered him on.

Russia has gone the extra length to reduce civilian casualties and in the process even lost own troops.

Have you ever heard or seen NATO led by America create corridors like Russia in the heat of war for civilian evacuation? No, they will level the whole city without remembering their usual scam of Human Rights violation.
Check out what America did in Fallujah and Um Qasa in Iraq, they bombed those cities with depleted uranium and cluster bombs when they faced strong resistance, today the effects is still felt with the numerous deformed babies been given birth to.

The western media has been praying desperately for evidence of Russia killing civilians since the war started and are ready to present unverified footage as real and repeat same in all the CNN, BBC, MSNBC studios 24/7.

Do you know that America is facing serious baby food and wheat shortages after sanctioning Russia? Instead of crippling Russia the western economies are in trouble and there will be wide protests soon watch out as their economies shrinks further.

As for Nigeria voting against Russia at the UNSC instead of Buhari staying neutral like India, China, South Africa etc, expect the price of bread to rise further as wheat flour import takes a hit. Russia is selling products at discounts to countries that stay neutral and Nigeria is not benefiting. This is because we lack tactical leadership and we are subservient to the West.
why are some of you so hell bent on supporting evil? Granted america has wrongly invaded countries, they may not be the model nation for you. But it doesn't justify what Russia is doing in ukraine.you see clips like this and you still support putin. As of today, you're better of as a citezen of america than a Russian.. if it's your relative that was killed In cold blood would you support the russian invasion.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2022
Minjim:

Putin has beaten far more than he can chew.

While he's fighting Ukraine for PLANNING to join NATO, Sweden and Finland are now also about to join in the next few weeks. Will he also mobilise his troops there?

The same reason you're claiming your neighbours shouldn't join NATO is the same reason they're all rushing to NATO now
they won't bookmark my Post,they won't join because they won't jeopardize there nation like Ukraine.....I hope you condemned Israeli sniper for killing aljazera journalist and I hope you condemned Bush and Obama when they invaded other country like how Putin did..if not leave Putin alone..USA can't fold her hands and let Mexico or Canada join Russia warfare
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by baretalk: 8:48am On May 13, 2022
War is no joke.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by kingyakos: 8:50am On May 13, 2022
Guyman02:

I just bought a bread of 400 for 650 just now now

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by TenQ: 8:50am On May 13, 2022
Guyman02:

Who asked you to begin to squeal like a pig here. Two unarmed civilians were murdered (after a calm talk over cigarettes) and you come here ranting about USA, NATO and Zelensky!

Shame on you!

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by egoldman(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2022
Guyman02:

Soldiers shot unarmed civilian and all can do it this crap, tueh.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2022
naijapikin2:
why are some of you so hell bent on supporting evil? Granted america has wrongly invaded countries, they may not be the model nation for you. But it doesn't justify what Russia is doing in ukraine.you see clips like this and you still support putin. As of today, you're better of as a citezen of america than a Russian.. if it's your relative that was killed In cold blood would you support the russian invasion.
my grandma was killed by Nigeria military personnel armed by same BBC covering this news in the civil war hereby making my mum not to know her mum because she was 6 when her mother was killed,so it is war anything can happen
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2022
lugado:

YOU ARE EVIL
that's war for you
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Igbofam2: 8:52am On May 13, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

Lol, even in democracy, there is no total freedom. That sentence answers it all if u get brain

Break down where in the sentence all the questions were answered.

Show me.

Putin's words were very clear. So try and explain it in your own way or was he speaking Arabic?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by egoldman(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2022
Daguga:
Though m yet to see that anyone was shot but

Zelensky should be jailed for putting the lives of Ukrainians at big risk, you know you can never win a war against Russia but you still went to war with them instead of negotiating terms.

Now who is suffering more, Zelensky or the Ukraine citizens or both?

Who invaded who?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Born2conquer: 8:54am On May 13, 2022
The first sensible comment so far, too much cut and paste with zero evidence.
Gun was fired but the no shot flare was seen on CCTV? There are cameras everywhere especially inside the guard room, why didn't the camera show when they were shot?

They were shot and one still had the opportunity to crawl away?
The territorial guards came and they couldn't rescue him also?
austinfan4love:
Western news media and lies,,,,frm this video,,,does this look like someone that was shot,,,,how can a person that has been shot walk upright back to his office
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by frankson1(m): 8:54am On May 13, 2022
AlPeter:
it is normal now. There are times what is clear only appears so. There is ZERO sense in Israel shooting a journalist in broad day when their military are in the vicinity, when they can easily get her hotel room and eliminate her in her bed and make it look like an heart condition

No! It's not normal. Other countries, these bodies will condemn the killing outrightly without calling for "thorough investigations".

There's 100% sense in assassinating her in public because it will give different options as it's already doing.

Anyway, there's no point in arguing over a dead body. My point had already been stated.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by kingyakos: 8:54am On May 13, 2022
post=112782786:
Leonid was shot after the soldiers finished talking and smoking with him.
They went back to have some wine after the evil act.
Enough of this senseless killings.
Enough of this unnecessary war.
Peace is all we need in our world.
Let's make Love, not war.

We Rise.

Which is peace, i wish they could be peace but they won't be peace, the world is detroirated
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by TheLawAsItIs: 8:54am On May 13, 2022
post=112782786:
Leonid was shot after the soldiers finished talking and smoking with him.
They went back to have some wine after the evil act.
Enough of this senseless killings.
Enough of this unnecessary war.
Peace is all we need in our world.
Let's make Love, not war.

We Rise.

I do not support war.

But after carefully reviewing that video, I have a strong belief that the media outfit hid a crucial moment. This is what I observed. The old security man was shown from a distant angle, via a cctv, whilst he was approaching the soldiers. That same angle was deliberately left out when the soldiers, who initially were just strolling back, suddenly crouched and shot. What could have happened at that crucial moment? Did the two civilians have weapons and had tried to engage? Were they shot deliberately by the soldiers? To answer these questions, the media outlet must show us that angle of the cctv.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Born2conquer: 8:54am On May 13, 2022
Igbofam2:

In the full video which I watched the two men were first frisked down to see if they had any weapons and they had none.

They were civilians simple as that.

The Russians asked them if they had cigarettes and they said yes and offered it to them. After smoking they both walked away only for the Russians to turn and shoot them in the back.

This is a war crime
Can you share the full video? I will like to see how they were shot
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2022
Igbofam2:
[s][/s]

Which Russia waited for two months to evacuate civilians?

Is it same Russia who were bombing the evacuation corridor and not allowing anyone leave? Is it Russia who took their time to bomb civilian buildings and kill Civilians in Mauripol?
Which Russia are you talking aboit exactly so we know who to give this your much needed credit to?

Is it same Russia who committed genocide in Bucha? Which Russia exactly please?

It’s obvious your information is not balanced I can bet where you get your news from. I can also bet you didn’t see that fake video online where a supposed dead Ukrainian was adjusting is body bag not knowing he was live On camera keep on listening to one side of the story.

grin grin
It’s you again igbofam I never knew I wouldn’t have replied you. Your case is settled as a western propagandists.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by egoldman(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
angry

Zelensky arming innocent civilians to fight trained Russian soldiers is evil

Not only are men forced to fight needless war, they are also not allowed to leave Ukraine to seek refuge

Was the man they shot armed?
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Johel(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2022
seankafor:
I watched this yesterday

So heartless of the Putin boys

But what do you expect in war? Not a pat in the back I guess undecided

Focus on the ones the northerners are doing in Nigeria.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by ken6488(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2022
Once attack a military man you are no longer a civilian
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Mooh247: 8:57am On May 13, 2022
egoldman:

Was the man they shot armed?

Did I say he was armed in my comment
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Igbofam2: 8:58am On May 13, 2022
anonymous1759:

It’s obvious your information is not balanced I can bet where you get your news from. I can also bet you didn’t see that fake video online where a supposed dead Ukrainian was adjusting is body bag not knowing he was live On camera keep on listening to one side of the story.

Chai it is now irrefutably clear that Russian bots are the dumbest humans alive

That video in question which you quoted was from a protest back in 2002 and it was in Greece.

No wonder Russian propaganda was able to brainwash you lot so easily una no even get one working brain cell remaining grin

A video of a protest where activists lay in body bags in Greece is what you are linking to Ukraine.

See eh.. the only thing I can say to you is TUEEH ...God forbid the level of your idiocy

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by kingyakos: 8:58am On May 13, 2022
egoldman:

Soldiers shot unarmed civilian and all can do it this crap, tueh.

Have you watched that video with sense of understanding to understand that the video is fake
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Igbofam2: 8:59am On May 13, 2022
ken6488:
Once attack a military man you are no longer a civilian

Did the civilians attack the Russian barbarians?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2022
Igbofam2:

Break down where in the sentence all the questions were answered.

Show me.

Putin's words were very clear. So try and explain it in your own way or was he speaking Arabic?

I knew you would never get the gist, hahaha, let me educate u small.

In the so called democracy that preaches freedom of speech, movement, religion and blabla, can a highly classified military Intel be leaked by an insider publicly in the name of freedom of speech without being arrested?? Can an ordinary citizen walks into the president Vila in the name of freedom of movement without being arrested?

I said in democracy, there is no total freedom, meaning when leaders speak what Putin said there, it is not absolutely true to the letters. Yeah, the would say that to look diplomatic, fair and reasonable, yet, they will never allow their closest neighbour to join their enemy security network or alliance, not even USA or China. Let America cut ties with Taiwan and see if China will not mind their business with Taiwan anymore. You should understand this from my simple sentence of "In Democracy, there's no total freedom". Well, what do I expect you to understand in the first place.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by B2Bmen: 9:01am On May 13, 2022
Daguga:
Though m yet to see that anyone was shot but

Zelensky should be jailed for putting the lives of Ukrainians at big risk, you know you can never win a war against Russia but you still went to war with them instead of negotiating terms.

Now who is suffering more, Zelensky or the Ukraine citizens or both?
u speak like an on inform caward

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Igbofam2: 9:01am On May 13, 2022
Born2conquer:

Can you share the full video? I will like to see how they were shot

Full video is on this link. At the top

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/11/europe/ukraine-video-russian-soldiers-shoot-civilians/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2022-05-12T18%3A45%3A07&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2022
Artbydris:

You may be right, but I got the Aljazeerah reporter's death first on BBC.

They carried it including CNN but their headline was different from Aljazeera‘a they didn’t point their finger directly to Israel the perpetrators including CNN they both have a neural headline but if it was the opposite they would be echoing it and they didn’t deliberate on the news everything was there yesterday.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Milotus(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2022
It is not difficult to ID an illinformed person.

Guyman02:

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by TheLawAsItIs: 9:02am On May 13, 2022
colestephan86:

This is fake news in my opinion, two russian soldiers shot two civilians , and the multiple cameras couldn't capture any of it, only for them to show us one man limping.
He the Russians actually shot him at the back , I don't think they will miss the shot by then shooting his leg.

UK isn't in support with Russia, so I don't expect BBC to be

Exactly my brother.

The multiple cameras captured the old man when he was approaching the soldiers, from a distance as a matter of fact. The multiple cameras captured all the soldiers, but could not capture the second man as mentioned in the report. They could not also capture the whole shooting scene, except the soldiers shooting when they had earlier captured the old man approaching.

My submission: that video has been heavily edited for a purpose.
Re: Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) by Igbofam2: 9:02am On May 13, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

I knew you would never get the gist, hahaha, let me educate u small.

In the so called democracy that preaches freedom of speech, movement, religion and blabla, can a highly classified military Intel be leaked by an insider publicly in the name of freedom of speech without being arrested?? Can an ordinary citizen walks into the president Vila in the name of freedom of movement without being arrested?

I said in democracy, there is no total freedom, meaning when leaders speak what Putin said there, it is not absolutely true to the letters. Yeah, the would say that to look diplomatic, fair and reasonable, yet, they will never allow their closest neighbour to join their enemy security network or alliance, not even USA or China. Let America cut ties with Taiwan and see if China will not mind their business with Taiwan anymore. You should understand this from my simple sentence of "In Democracy, there's no total freedom". Well, what do I expect you to understand in the first place.

You no get sense walahi.

So suddenly you are now Putin's brain or you can now read his mind?

Again you no get sense walahi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Countries With Highest Number Of Public Holidays / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.