Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

In A 5&6 Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A 5&6 Situation (301 Views)

Is A 5.5 Inches Penis Good Enough / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A 5&6 Situation by Dreadlock69(m): 8:35am On May 13, 2022
Recently I made a thread bout dating a single mother ,and from the romance section on nairaland which have heard so much bout single mother being more of cons than pros ” disadvantage than advantage in one's life".
So I thought bout this lately and decided to ghost her like extremely limit my time and presence round' her .“ I know block am from any SM since she no offend me and being more of a helper in my life ". It seems the more I detached from her it brought her closer to me her calls and messages.
This got me thinking she's 6 -7 years older than I am.
Why can't she just go back to her baby daddy and fix things up.
Though she's more of a beauty ,elegant and tall she should have better options than me
I thought good girls date bad boys and vice versa but “ my own character nah bad being a street nigga whose from the block".
All this and more keep running in my head , I know we invested in each other but yesterday she called and texted me bout not being okay without seeing me for sometime and she's hurt , I'm like dear not like that, this is someone who's more like a wife material than a girlfriend , my bloodas in ' em block address her as my wife cause this one dun pass girlfriend.
I'm try to careless but seems to backfire “ I'ma put on the armour of the redpill but e be like say hole dey my own armour". She does things that touches me even when most times I dey do strong head
Abeg how unah dey take avoid single mother or behave wey I know no your advice needed
Re: In A 5&6 Situation by GoooodHardDick: 8:39am On May 13, 2022
You seem like a weakling and way too emotionally pussy ass niggar!.

Understand that single mothers are highly manipulative. Esp when they're looking for a SIMP man to marry. They'll start acting all nice, caring, loving etc. All na wash bro!

OP, that girl is trying to emotionally manipulate you! that is exactly how they behave when they're looking for a SIMP man to hookup and get married to, after they have finished hoeing & exploring other dicks. As in.... SIMPS eat the leftovers!.

Oga, bang that girl, dump her and move on. Stop being a weakling, stop being emotionally weak. Alaye Stop simping!!!!
Re: In A 5&6 Situation by Kriss216: 8:47am On May 13, 2022
.Why can't she just go back to her baby daddy and fix things up.

Her baby daddy no want her again.

No man will ever abandon a good woman. Impregnate her now, that's when you'll see her true colour.

1 Like

Re: In A 5&6 Situation by Dreadlock69(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Understand that single mothers are highly manipulative. Esp when they're looking for a SIMP man to marry. They'll start acting all nice, caring, loving etc. All na wash bro!

OP, that girl is trying to emotionally manipulate you! that is exactly how they behave when they're looking for a SIMP man to hookup and get married to, after they have finished hoeing & exploring other dicks. As in.... SIMPS eat the leftovers!.

Oga, bang that girl, dump her and move on. Stop being a weakling, stop being emotionally weak. Alaye Stop simping!!!!

Ain't simping bruh the more I run the more she chase shey make I behave like mad person
Re: In A 5&6 Situation by Dreadlock69(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

No man will ever abandon a good woman. Impregnate her now, that's when you'll see her true colour.

Me just tire
Re: In A 5&6 Situation by Blunttruth: 9:32am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

Who says. Their are lots of low life's out there.
Re: In A 5&6 Situation by PerfectStranger(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

How do you like your blunt bro? Slim or jombo?

Single mothers are highly manipulative. Her h*eing season is off, she wanna settle with a simp. Simps eat the leftovers.
Marry her now,then the real her will unfold.
Re: In A 5&6 Situation by GoooodHardDick: 11:07am On May 13, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Ain't simping bruh the more I run the more she chase shey make I behave like mad person

That is exactly what I'm saying bro. Single mothers are desperately looking for a SIMP man to marry them. Even if you don't call or show interest. They'll be the one to always call, acting all nice, sweet and loving. Baba, all na wash just to get you emotionally hooked up into loving and getting married to her.

If she's a good girl like she claimed she is, why didn't her baby daddy married her?. Forget whatever stories she has told you before because all na wash! (it is emotional manipulation). Why simping? Why do you want to settle for a left over lots of guys have finished destroying her pussy? U SIMPS will never seize to amaze me!

Alaye, bang that girl, dump her and move on!

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious As Man Falls Off Of His Seat While Sleeping In A Local Train / Fhgfhjgfjhgkgkhgk / Friday Night Fun- Erotic Audios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.