Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) (35214 Views)

My Delicious ISIEWU Recipe, What Do You Think? ( Pics& Video). / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. (2) (3) (4)

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by annyberry: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2022
Were una dey see dis money sef

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by chieveboy(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2022
My favorite food blogger kiss

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Freelane33(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

This is where you will be seen.
Onye nri!
O kpa n'usekwu!!
Onye akpiri ogologo!!! cheesy

Wetin this guy do you Na grin grin ?

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by yusufmurry: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Nice one

But then, I can't figure out the difference between:
Pepper
Shombo
Tatashi

Since there are all pepper. And why add them. Won't the stew be too peppering?

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2022
yusufmurry:
Nice one

Pepper
Shombo
Tatashi

They all have different flavours. Though I think the normal peppers should have been left out.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by DaInferno(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Nigeria red tomatoes stew with grilled chicken and assorted spices.

Ingredients:
Tomatoes
Pepper
Shombo
Tatashi
Tomato puree
Chicken
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Chicken Seasoning
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Salt
Vegetable oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpiqYHTFo8E

the chicken isn't grilled undecided
Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Princepioneer(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

With my blender i can decide the texture of the tomato paste i want, the engine grinds it all smooth. Besides that i always prefer to use my blender than blend outside.

Thank you.
With this answer, I hereby confirm you a good cook shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by yusufmurry: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

They all have different flavours. Though I think the normal peppers should have been left out.

But won't it be peppering?

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by AngelicBeing: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2022
Gloryhomemaker again, Hian, U no dey taya to cook , kudos to you shocked

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Harmattan123(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Good
But tastically speaking dunno maybe there's too much salt....

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by yusufmurry: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2022
emmabest2000:
That your kitchen lack something grin
Every good chef knows what i mean cheesy

What's that egbon?

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by yusufmurry: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Princepioneer:
With this answer, I hereby confirm you a good cook shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss

How do u decide texture with blender?

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by HELLASJ(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2022
shocked shocked

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
yusufmurry:

Tatashe and shombo are not spicy. They are only for colour and thickness.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by ideaz: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Waooo... thanks for this. I have always wondered especially when I see a lot of it as ingredients.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
yusufmurry:

It will and That's the issue. Chillis or tatashi are hotter than the rest, bells or shombo aren't really hot self. The small peppers should have been eliminated for since tatashi and shombo are in the mix

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Chillis, not spicy. Ah ah.
Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Poverty has manage ordinary chicken important in Nigeria, something I dey chop day in day out here...
Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Chillis, not spicy. Ah ah.

I have never cooked with one that was spicy. Maybe because I take out the seed. The seeds of tatashe in particular turns out bitter when in high quantity. I have never tried out shombo with the seed, except for ewa agoyin sauce and it wasn’t even spicy.

I am very sure TATASHE is not spicy. I would have to reconfirm SHOMBO.

ideaz:

Waooo... thanks for this. I have always wondered especially when I see a lot of it as ingredients.

You are welcome. Tatashe, shombo, tomatoes and tomato puree is an overkill. Except if you are cooking party jollof. Use tatashe and shombo, remove the seeds and skip tin tomatoes. You would get a fluid and natural-tasting stew.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by ideaz: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
DaInferno:
the chicken isn't grilled undecided

You didn't watch the video, for sure.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by sript: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Op

The way you are toping the tabel in this food section by some distance ehn,,and showing no signs of relinquishing the top position just yet... grin

Op bringing some healthy competition, and any that will unseat you will take some hard work..

Kudos to you and likes of channah cheesy
Nice work there

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
pocohantas:

I have never cooked with one that was spicy. Maybe because I take out the seed. The seeds of tatashe in particular turns out bitter when in high quantity. I have never tried out shombo with the seed, except for ewa agoyin sauce and it wasn’t even spicy.

You are welcome. Tatashe, shombo, tomatoes and tomato puree is an overkill. Except if you are cooking party jollof. Use tatashe and shombo, remove the seeds and skip tin tomatoes. You would get a fluid and natural-tasting stew.
Turns out I was mistaking tatashie for shombo. Shombo is chilli while tatashie is the red bell pepper. Bell peppers aren't spicy but chillis are sometimes.
Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
chieveboy:
My favorite food blogger kiss

Thank you.
Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
yusufmurry:
Nice one

Pepper
Shombo
Tatashi

It's not peppery at all. The Shombo and Tatashi seeds were removed, it gives a bitter taste if not removed.

I usually add them for taste and colour. It also augments the quantity of the stew when tomatoes are scarce or expensive cheesy
Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Princepioneer:

Thank you. We keep trying.
Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you ma.
Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Poverty has manage ordinary chicken important in Nigeria, something I dey chop day in day out here...

As you don japa, allow others see it as enjoyment here.
Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Tomato puree dey help us increase the quantity of the stew when tomatoes are expensive nah grin

I usually don't have need for it when there's is plenty fresh tomatoes.
Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
sript:
Op

The way you are toping the tabel in this food section by some distance ehn,,and showing no signs of relinquishing the top position just yet... grin

Op bringing some healthy competition, and any that will unseat you will take some hard work..

Kudos to you and likes of channah cheesy
Nice work there

Gracias. You are well appreciated.
Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Onogiede(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lady with good cook Edo guy like me go settle for ooh❤️❤️ cheesy cheesy am not good eating outside,.zero90threetwo6fivesix3six9 good luck

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by pocohantas(f): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Tomato puree dey help us increase the quantity of the stew when tomatoes are expensive nah grin

I usually don't have need for it when there's is plenty fresh tomatoes.

Does it work? How much is it now sef?

I really can’t stand it anymore. The tomatoes I bought last was N600 I think. You have a point sha.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by lendahand(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

This is where you will be seen.
Onye nri!
O kpa n'usekwu!!
Onye akpiri ogologo!!! cheesy

nwa ada

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / Between Garri And Semovita / Hilarious Restaurant Name!