Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Am In A Dilemma!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Am In A Dilemma!!! (305 Views)

PPA Dilemma.... / The Dilemma Of The Nysc / Dilemma Of An NYSC Corp Member (a Must Read) Please advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma!!! by Lasisieniola77(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2022
Hello Nairaland, i am a corp member recently redeployed to lagos so i got an offer to serve in a firm, so after i started the job, i noticed that i don't like the job description and there is no career progression in the job but the job has flexibility, so i got another place in which they are into advertisement and marketing. In this new place there is a lot to learn and mind you the cost of transportation is the same to the first place and the salary is quite similar. I don't know if i should change or i should still maintain where my current ppa. So in my ppa, the job description is to search for content and send to people who then post it on the website while the second job description is to monitor the social media of brands like how their advert is doing maybe their traffic on their social media due to the paid ads. So i really don't know

(1) (Reply)

Success Comes From Cultivating A New Ans Empowering Comfort Zone / The Best Ever Formula To Earn Your Income In Dollars / Music: Mr Frisky - Ololufemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.