Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager (28951 Views)

Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide / Ex-bank MD Bags 19 Years For N29m Fraud / Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by thorpido(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2022
silverx:
My English teacher is very far away from me, maybe you should teach me more on what I do not know. At least, I am very much willing to learn a thing or two from you ma/sir.
Okay.
She told the story of how she got into trouble and the lessons learnt and her eventual release.
I said,'good for her' which means ;
1)She was eventually released.
2)She gained lessons and experience on how to handle issues going forward.
3)She said prison prevented her from committing suicide.

1 Like

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Christmasdon(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2022
YOU some people neglects GOD WHEN THEY HAVE CARS, GOOD APARTMENTS, GOOD WARDROBES, MONEY, BE IT CONNECTIONS, YOU STOPPED SAYING MORNING PRAYERS.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Christmasdon(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2022
PEOPLE ARE LIVING ON THE MERCY OF GOD. SIMPLE OF WHICH MYSELF INCLUSIVE.

1 Like

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by silverx(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2022
thorpido:
Okay.
She told the story of how she got into trouble and the lessons learnt and her eventual release.
Thank you ma/sir for enlightening me. At first, when I saw your word 'good for you', my thought was that you are making mockery of her. Sorry ma/sir my assumptions about your comment with regards to her story was wrong and deeply sorry for that.

1 Like

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Opeyemic01: 5:14pm On May 13, 2022
Freedom is golden. Lots of lessons learnt
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by carl90(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2022
I read the story.
I don't know whether to feel pity for her or just laugh at the story,especially the part where she wonders how lesbian female inmates have sex in that small space of a cell.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by amitage: 6:42pm On May 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd have believed it more if she said she was touching herself but to say she felt no sexual urge in those 3½ years rubbishes the genuineness of her whole tale.

So it is a lie.

If you cannot do it does not mean someone else cannot

How can a woman who stole customers' money to give a boss who was shagging her say she was able to stay for 3years without sex?

That's impossible.

This post is dedicated to our patriotic students in Sokoto who were kind enough to offer allah a burnt human sacrifice now that the cost of meat is expensive.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Aunty forget, I personally know your type.
I hv handled your type before, just forget matter.
Women need dick more than their lives
Why don’t they pay for it or try to toast men?
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by naijaclass(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2022
What an unpleasant experience
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Desusi: 7:00pm On May 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

But women body dey shake whenever NGOs comes around with men
You cannot cheat nature now.l have seen a lady that once glue her eyes on my konji with amazement.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by cooltola(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2022
Lessons to be learn from her story
1, There is always hope
2. Bad boss na them worst pass
3 freedom is good
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by caesymore(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men are so wicked and heartless angry her selfish wicked boss got her into this mess

Like Jean grae said
blessing in disguise, gaining knowledge in prison

Iwanna believe she is a stronger woman now

[s]Men may not be able to stay for long without sex but women can actually stay for years without having sex.

Coz they are hypersexual beings. They think with the rod between their legs. [/s]

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by saxby(f): 8:04pm On May 13, 2022
Hmmm, what a life.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by jeff1607(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men are so wicked and heartless angry her selfish wicked boss got her into this mess

Like Jean grae said

Men may not be able to stay for long without sex but women can actually stay for years without having sex.

Coz they are hypersexual beings. They think with the rod between their legs.

Women have done far worse in sending men to their end
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by goodheart01: 8:58pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Like Jean grae said

Men may not be able to stay for long without sex but women can actually stay for years without having sex.

Coz they are hypersexual beings. They think with the rod between their legs.

Must u sound foolish always?
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Rexymania(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2022
Exactly what I had in mind. She was having extra marital affairs with the said boss

ibechris:
She was probably kind to the boss because of a hidden relationship which she never mentioned here...

How could u give someone money and after his refusal to pay u what he owed u earlier,u still went ahead and borrowed him more money...I think it was long time ago she wore a prison uniform without her knowing.

I am sure this kind of situation can dramatically reform anyone, guess she was in love with that boss of hers and never knew he was stealing from her.

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by almarthins(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd have believed it more if she said she was touching herself but to say she felt no sexual urge in those 3½ years rubbishes the genuineness of her whole tale.

So it is a lie.

How can a woman who stole customers' money to give a boss who was shagging her say she was able to stay for 3years without sex?

That's impossible.

This post is dedicated to our patriotic students in Sokoto who were kind enough to offer allah a burnt human sacrifice now that the cost of meat is expensive.

U never see strong problem wey go make u forget sex.
Sex na food?

This woman had bn bowed by this problem, sex no fit come to her mind. Pray make u no see problem
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by emmanuelbrown26: 10:11pm On May 13, 2022
Bobmarie:
Why don’t they pay for it or try to toast men?
We all know that women pretend alot, I hv being toasted, harrased and sexually abused by ladies.
See, my years of experience in d field of work and also as a physiotherapist enables me to meet people from all walks of life, tribe and religious.
There are things I won't say here regards to that angle u are about to go,but if u insist going to that angle, we'll I will put u through
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by emmanuelbrown26: 10:12pm On May 13, 2022
Desusi:

You cannot cheat nature now.l have seen a lady that once glue her eyes on my konji with amazement.
Ohhhhh, u get d point
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by frozen70(f): 10:47pm On May 13, 2022
thorpido:
Good for her.

What's your problem

Do you wish yourself such punishment

Haven't you ever helped someone that almost put you into trouble
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by thorpido(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2022
frozen70:

What's your problem

Do you wish yourself such punishment

Haven't you ever helped someone that almost put you into trouble
Always try to comprehend a story so you can merge a response to the body of the story. undecided
The topic says,'how prison saved me from committing suicide'.

My response below is what I replied someone who made a comment similar to yours.
Okay.

Comprends-tu?
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by RaptObserver: 1:18am On May 14, 2022
This story touched me. Suicide is not an option. I came close to it sometime ago but I overcame it with many thoughts too. Life is full of challenges. Once we know this we won't give up. Going to prison in Nigeria is worse than being in kidnappers den.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by frozen70(f): 6:10am On May 14, 2022
thorpido:
Always try to comprehend a story so you can merge a response to the body of the story. undecided
The topic says,'how prison saved me from committing suicide'.

My response below is what I replied someone who made a comment similar to yours.

Comprends-tu?
ok
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Nobody: 10:56am On May 14, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

We all know that women pretend alot, I hv being toasted, harrased and sexually abused by ladies.
See, my years of experience in d field of work and also as a physiotherapist enables me to meet people from all walks of life, tribe and religious.
There are things I won't say here regards to that angle u are about to go,but if u insist going to that angle, we'll I will put u through
We also love sex, if more men knew what they were doing; women will even pay for it too but not as much as men. You know the truth, stop trying to tell yourself another thing.

We don’t writhe in pain from blue balls if we don’t see someone to sex. It’s a science thing.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by remitarich(f): 1:07pm On May 14, 2022
thorpido:
Good for her.
asin i dont undertsand ur comment
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by thorpido(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2022
remitarich:
asin i dont undertsand ur comment
You're the third person asking.This was my response below;
Okay.

So even though she got into trouble,it didn't end with her killing herself.Hope you understand now.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by emmanuelbrown26: 3:08pm On May 14, 2022
Bobmarie:
We also love sex, if more men knew what they were doing; women will even pay for it too but not as much as men. You know the truth, stop trying to tell yourself another thing.

We don’t writhe in pain from blue balls if we don’t see someone to sex. It’s a science thing.
Why's vibrator so costly, if not bcs of women
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 14, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Why's vibrator so costly, if not bcs of women
Vibrator is costly because most men don’t know or want to know how to pleasure a woman.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by emmanuelbrown26: 6:36pm On May 14, 2022
Bobmarie:
Vibrator is costly because most men don’t know or want to know how to pleasure a woman.
U lie, bcs of women's too much demand for sex.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Youngpo413: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
ibechris:
She was probably kind to the boss because of a hidden relationship which she never mentioned here...

How could u give someone money and after his refusal to pay u what he owed u earlier,u still went ahead and borrowed him more money...I think it was long time ago she wore a prison uniform without her knowing.

I am sure this kind of situation can dramatically reform anyone, guess she was in love with that boss of hers and never knew he was stealing from her.

She was dîckmatized.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Driver To Death In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Caught Demanding For Someone's Phone In Lagos / Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.