Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager (28755 Views)

Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide / Ex-bank MD Bags 19 Years For N29m Fraud / Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Seniorwriter(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2022
Really.....
The future is female.....SMH

In another news learn how to earn @least $10 daily with a capital of $100 with payment gateway setup.
Training and mentorship fee $30......would have made it free but the last time i trained free but it wont make you serious since youll have nothing to loose if you are lazy in the head and have no zeal to earn via online.
Quote me with your email or whatsapp link so as to get the module and payment method for the mentorship fee($30 or its naira equivalent)....only 20 slots available.

@Seniorwriter
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Salmoneus(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men are so wicked and heartless angry her selfish wicked boss got her into this mess

Like Jean grae said
blessing in disguise, gaining knowledge in prison

Iwanna believe she is a stronger woman now

Men may not be able to stay for long without sex but women can actually stay for years without having sex.

Coz they are hypersexual beings. They think with the rod between their legs.

May you reincarnate as a rat or a cockroach in your next life, because no male seed will bring you forth since you hate men so much.

1 Like

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Dshocker(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men are so wicked and heartless angry her selfish wicked boss got her into this mess

Like Jean grae said

Men may not be able to stay for long without sex but women can actually stay for years without having sex.

Madam judge,you are drawing up conclusion from one part of the story
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by alhaji04: 3:50pm On May 13, 2022
Please house, I need an urgent transaction. Any Bitcoin seller in d house? Where is LadyF
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by marwanafrica: 3:53pm On May 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd have believed it more if she said she was touching herself but to say she felt no sexual urge in those 3½ years rubbishes the genuineness of her whole tale.

So it is a lie.

How can a woman who stole customers' money to give a boss who was shagging her say she was able to stay for 3years without sex?

That's impossible.

This post is dedicated to our patriotic students in Sokoto who were kind enough to offer allah a burnt human sacrifice now that the cost of meat is expensive.

your last paragraph does not make Sense, thanks.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Prozico22(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2022
na water beans wey you the eat cause am nothing more
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by dododawa1: 3:54pm On May 13, 2022
40% TRUE while 60% FALSE

1 Like

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Asswipemod: 3:56pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Like Jean grae said

She was plain stupid. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Adeyinka90: 3:58pm On May 13, 2022
Crazy things are happening..woman and sex b like romeo and juliet..their sex urge is fucking high..they are jst lucky that they dont hav rod like we guys...guys d try.cos this rod no get shame at all..
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by mrnelsono(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2022
Stories like this make you realize some human beings are not good to be helped
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by alizma: 4:04pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Like Jean grae said

And the rod thinks for the women. She definitely gave out those money under the influence of the man's rod. She cannot swear to have nothing of sexual relationship with that man.
Despite the man not paying and no longer in the same organization with her, she still went ahead to give her additional 1m, that can only be the power of the rod at work.

3 Likes

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 13, 2022
She painted a different picture but she was definitely servicing her boss whilst they both engaged in stealing of customers monies.

This is how monies keep disappearing from our accounts. Crooks like her and her dubious lover of a boss
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by okeyngene1: 4:05pm On May 13, 2022
No one can predict what will happen tomorrow, you can never predict what life will throw at you.
May I not encounter with situation that will make me regret my existence in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by EmyGod(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd have believed it more if she said she was touching herself but to say she felt no sexual urge in those 3½ years rubbishes the genuineness of her whole tale.

So it is a lie.

How can a woman who stole customers' money to give a boss who was shagging her say she was able to stay for 3years without sex?

That's impossible.

This post is dedicated to our patriotic students in Sokoto who were kind enough to offer allah a burnt human sacrifice now that the cost of meat is expensive.
My friend sex is not food, I have been without sex as a single man for the past five years by Gods grace so stop the doubt.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by GUNITGuy: 4:09pm On May 13, 2022
So women appreciate male attention so much even if they don't like him as long as they ate getting the limelight they are made
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Obynolee(f): 4:19pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Like Jean grae said

You hear both parties to have a balanced verdict.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Benprass(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Like Jean grae said

Stop speaking from one side of your brain!
By the grace of God I am going to be celebrating my 23 bd soon and I am still a Virgin by his grace.

Staying away from sex is not by being male or female is by choice.

Moreover that woman did not stay away from sex because she wanted to is because she find herself in the wrong place and in the wrong environment.

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by emmanuelbrown26: 4:23pm On May 13, 2022
quietsna:
well said
Due to d nature of my hustling (physiotherapy) whenever I see a woman that's hot I always know. Most of all these aunties hv 1 or 2 vibrator. Just a torch on d inflammatory area u would see dem vibrating like chicken wey rain fall on, some even gets wet before I finish my work on them.

2 Likes

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by novia22(f): 4:23pm On May 13, 2022
I don't know why most of you think she was sleeping with her boss during that period.

When I was with so so and so Bank, I had a Boss who wasn't having sexual relations with anyone in the branch (more like a church boy) but was always asking for favours that could either gain you a sanction or land you an appointment with EFCC. He was innocent looking, seemingly kind hearted but obviously a wicked soul beneath. I came to understand that all was for his selfish gain.. I was heading the customer service dept in my branch then. At times, he will bring customers transactions to move funds not signed by the customer.....
I bluntly told him I am not dealing....he will use all the nice grammar in his system and even change facial expression to that of a soaked puppy but I never bulged. My pick up line was...I can't move such funds without even seeing the customer...he would say let me call the customer so you guys can talk, rara on my path..sometimes he even promises a cut that is well above your pay....rara on my path.
It's not easy being a leader under a cunning person that pretends to Know Jesus....and we women can be alot emotional.
When he saw I wasn't giving into his plot, no be person tell am to rest.
In her case, she let her emotions get to her...
RULE NO 1 IN BANKING: TRUST NO BODY.....NO SOUL!!!

8 Likes

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by ajayiopy: 4:27pm On May 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So it is a lie.

That's impossible.

BABA IF YOU SEE PROBLEM YOUR PRICK NO GO STRONG.
IN 2021 I FACED DC ON AN ISSUE I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT. I COULD NOT SLEEP,INFACT I DO SLEEP LESS THAN 4 HOURS A DAY.
I DO GO WORK BETWEEN 7AM-5PM,
GO TO CHURCH,
I LOST APPETITE TO FOOD AND SEX
FASTING THREE TIMES A WEEK.
AND EVENTUALLY GOD EXONORATED ME AND I WAS SET FREE,
WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF IN DEEP SHIT,SEX WILL BE THE LAST THING ON YOUR MIND.
WE ARE TALKING OF FRAUD OF 501 MILLION,YOU ARE TALKING OF SEX

5 Likes

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by Spherical77(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Aunty forget, I personally know your type.
I hv handled your type before, just forget matter.
Women need dick more than their lives
Oga forget. It is much easier for women to stay off sex or being celibacy than Men.

We men naturally reason with our rod. Most men would fall at the sight of a fresh naked young girl. It's rare for a woman to fall at the sight of a naked man

Btw, there are people who can stay off sex for 10 years. Don't compare yourself to others or feel everyone else is like you.

1 Like

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by IsaacRocks(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:

A show of hands if you are stronger than Konji/urge

-no hands-

Men can't control theirs hence the raping rage in em. But as a lady icould choose not to even if Iam dying of the urge

You are a pained fruastrated fool venting your frustration on a particular gender who participated in bringing you to your messed up life.

The day you marry a man shame should follow you from you reception to your bedroom if you have any cause people like you are usually impregnated by the road side.

Lesbian oshi, God eil judge your foolish mouth you use in saying nonsense stuffs.

1 Like

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by emmanuelbrown26: 4:35pm On May 13, 2022
Spherical77:
Oga forget. It is much easier for women to stay off sex or being celibacy than Men.

We men naturally reason with our rod. Most men would fall at the sight of a fresh naked young girl. It's rare for a woman to fall at the sight of a naked man

Btw, there are people who can stay off sex for 10 years. Don't compare yourself to others or feel everyone else is like you.

One on one, a woman would rape a man, I'm not saying men don't like sex, d angle that our aunty portrayed it was d reason why I said it.
Do u think u men masturbate more than women? All these aunties all hv 1 or 2 vibrator or toy in their bedrooms,iI'm talking from experience not hear say
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by silverx(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2022
thorpido:
Good for her.
What do mean by the word good for her?are you this heartless? It is better you don't pass any comment at all, than putting up that rubbish up there.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by silverx(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2022
Islie:
*Talks about lesbianism, hardship in female prison

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/how-prison-saved-me-from-committing-suicide-ex-bank-manager/
I feel your pain madam, all hope shouldn't be lost, in a situation where there is life, hope should follow. Sorry madam for your nadir.
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by thorpido(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2022
silverx:
What do mean by the word good for her?are you this heartless? It is better you don't pass any comment at all, than putting up that rubbish up there.
Call your English teacher now and ask her to explain the meaning of 'good for her' in the context of this story.

Has education become so poor these youths don't learn?

1 Like

Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by eskorelvis: 4:40pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Like Jean grae said

Men r so wicked, including ur father, grand father, great grand father etc. Rubbish!
Re: How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager by silverx(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2022
thorpido:
Call your English teacher now and ask her to explain the meaning of 'good for her' in the context of this story.

Has education become so poor these youths don't learn?
My English teacher is very far away from me, maybe you should teach me more on what I do not know. At least, I am very much willing to learn a thing or two from you ma/sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Apprehends Man Carrying Methamphetamine Worth N31m At Lagos Airport / 27-year-old Woman Jailed For Human Trafficking In Osun / Uber driver strips down to after he was fined by airport tow truck driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.