Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) (54555 Views)

Breaking! New Armed Ground Sea Monster Volunteer Force Emerge In South East- Vid / Biafra And Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force To End Militarization In Southea / BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Christistruth00: 8:02pm On May 13, 2022
Gov Wike will kick them out of Rivers State within 48 hours
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by goodheart01: 8:02pm On May 13, 2022
post=112802748:

Release Cownu?!
Na Amadioha and Sango go do collabo and strike them all down inside that forest they ran to.....including their online supporters that will quote this post to say rubbish.
Na inside that prison the mental animal called Cownu will die.
Coward animals.

Answer to your post below.....

Gbamsolutely.
Words of a wise person.
END OF THREAD.

Shut up bloody cow brain.... BMC zombie

Yeah, call the mods.. cry cry baby vulture griller

2 Likes

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Amiralord: 8:04pm On May 13, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
Allah is a stupid idiot!!! I dey my house.

You deserve to burnt alive
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by kcdendelo: 8:07pm On May 13, 2022
Divide Nigeria now or lets practise true federalism. let every region fend for itself.
1993 - 1998 ---- North
1998 ---North -- Abdulsalami Abubakar
1999 ---West/North
2003 ---West/north
2007----North/south south
2009--- South south/North
2011--- South/North
2015--- North/West
2019 ---North/West
With the above statistics, Are we one Nigeria?
So Nigeria was created for North?
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Kinematics: 8:08pm On May 13, 2022
Rawhumper:
[s]Igbo's have ancestral heritage in Rivers know it now.[/s]

[s]Its not about survival its about your right.

Note that the beheading of that army girl was not done by Igbo's, it was done by Fulani hausas who grew up in the east and can speak Igbo.[/s]

[s]That is not the pattern of Igbo's, why should
Ipob be kicking and doing that kind of
gruesome killing?

If u can have a rethink, don't u see that is
Hausa pattern? That's was done to discredit
the Igbo's and Ipob.

Many intrigues are unfolding in Nigeria...

[/s]

1 Share

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Bullet01(f): 8:09pm On May 13, 2022
I love Yoruba tribe. They are the most tolerant of all.
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by ttobizz(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2022
Eriggs:
is this how you swore for the ipob animals that murdered the couple on their way to their wedding last week, cutting off a woman's head while alive and cutting off her private part? You are selective on the type of murder to condemn. If you refused
to swear for those evil students and those ipob terrorist, then something is wrong with you. I dislike hypocrites. You were all over Nairaland praising and supporting some murderers last week, and see as your muscle rise up like soaked garri in condemning another set of murderers. Hypocrite.

By the way
Seun, is this not against Rule number 3 of this forum?

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

First I like to say that I am not against the secessionist move of any region neither do I support any individual or group that take the laws into their hands.

However, in the case of the sokoto killing when compared to the murder of the army personnel in east, in my opinion I think understanding the people's hanger will enable us manage the situation.

While the eastern murderers are unknown criminals, who by the way are enemies of the state waiting to be caught and brought to book, the killers in the north are known religous fanatics who despite their heinous act are getting support from the elite and possible protection from the state

1 Like

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Omoslim26: 8:10pm On May 13, 2022
generalwo:
... Go inside kanu cell go find evidence

grin grin Watin concern me and the criminal Kanu,abi you dey find who go help you masturbate on una mumu ipob gbasgbos grin
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

Bro they cannot do you anything bro dem be bastards descendant of demons.

Allah has no hand in this it's those bastards that are morons and cursed motherfuckers.

1 Like

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by pharmaking: 8:18pm On May 13, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

Did you realise that Allah refers to Almighty God in another language.

This is how people bring curses upon themselves on top matter wey no concern them.

What has Allah got to do with the birth of a pressure group.
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2022
I challenge u in history, tell me where Igbo's
even during Biafran war, they beheaded
people. Just give one....not cult clashes oo.

I mean things like this done by Igbo's apart from this lady's own.

Bro you can cancel again, even if u are a
Northerner or not, I say it to the public not to
take to heart that video clip, some Igbo's can
speak Hausa, Yoruba fluently, same way,
some Hausa men can speak Igbo fluently.

I URGE THE PUBLIC to know that it was done
by the Hausa's to discredit both the Igbo's and Ipob.

That pattern belongs to the Hausa Fulani,
people should start reasoning please.

They know it is Igbo's turn for Presidency, so
many plans to stop that by the north are in
motion.

Let's all be wise!!!

Thanks.

ote author=Kinematics post=112804377][/quote]

1 Like

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Kwestionair: 8:23pm On May 13, 2022
Lothaire:
Nonsense there are no igbos in my Rivers state.

Who dash u rivers state? Aboki
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by elisho: 8:27pm On May 13, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
my brother ALLAH na GOD Insult mohamed that one go pain them
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Babaflenjor: 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamennmm
Utanisco:
God punish all the Hausa,
Punish all the Fulani's
Punish all the northerners

Punish anything that wears that their nonsense sutan and evil cap like asokoro

Punish their God and Allah or whatsoever that promotes killings

Punish their religion
Punish Islam
Punish all the Muslims
Punish the unborn Muslim
God punish all of you

Adiok inor mbufo

God bless Nigeria

Justice for DEBORAH samuel

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
Amaechi where does his ancestral root come from? Even Peter Odiili.....

Ikwerre dialect, is it not related to Igbo....Ikwere lile buo ofu.

Lothaire:
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Mode99: 8:29pm On May 13, 2022
In riverstate??

Make wike catch them first!!!
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2022
I love this....wat is applicable to the north should be ablicable here..on a normal basis muslim nor suppose they south south..this is d best news i have heard
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Rappervisual: 8:30pm On May 13, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
U day ur house? Hope it's a safe haven from Allah's curse. If u don't understand a religion or believe in it. Must u be guilty of stereotype and not only condemn the actions of some unreasonable and crazy individuals among the muslims?
Do I think it's wise cursing ur creator ignorantly? Think about it.
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Johnnyboy6757(m): 8:30pm On May 13, 2022
Utanisco:
Punish all the Fulani's

Punish their religion
Punish Islam
Punish all the Muslims
Punish the unborn Muslim
God punish all of you

Adiok inor mbufo

God bless Nigeria

hmmm, lolzzz if dem catch you, ur own dem no go see ur dead body
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 13, 2022
Lol. This is funny... Last last, na everybody go chop breakfast ooo.
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2022
Amaechi where does his ancestral root come from? Even Peter Odiili.....

Ikwerre dialect, is it not related to Igbo....Ikwere lile buo ofu.

Those liking ur comment, are haters and
jealous of Igbo's, and it will choke them.

Igbo's are blessed, this everyone knows even
girls from other tribes trip for Igbo guys...

Everywhere u go, Igbo guys on the beat.

Outside Nigeria, whether doing bad which
others do or good, still they are noticed and
the ladies keep dying and fainting cos of Igbo guys.

Igbo guys are hot lists of most girls from
other tribes, because they work hard and are
blessed with plenty money and they are fun
and know how to treat ladies well.

So what's eating you people?

Lothaire:
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2022
Haters of Igbo's get ready to hang because
the time for the Igbo's to reign is coming soonest....

This not about election, it is going to be on a platter of gold. Watch it!!

Lothaire:
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Jaculze(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2022
Hmmmm nawa o. Anyway sha na this Oraimo experience center dey my mind. Can't wait for it to launch so I can get my earpods and other Oraimo accessories with ease cool

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by almakiyyun(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2022
Utanisco:
Punish all the Fulani's

Punish their religion
Punish Islam
Punish all the Muslims
Punish the unborn Muslim
God punish all of you

Adiok inor mbufo

God bless Nigeria

Talk this shit in the north and get burnt like sallah ram. Ekwensu.
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by almakiyyun(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

Ass licker. I don't blame you.
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Puskas: 8:42pm On May 13, 2022
post=112802748:

Release Cownu?!
Na Amadioha and Sango go do collabo and strike them all down inside that forest they ran to.....including their online supporters that will quote this post to say rubbish.
Coward animals.

Gbamsolutely.
Words of a wise person.
END OF THREAD.

CONFIRM.
END OF THREAD.
Shatap and stop littering nairaland with trash

2 Likes

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Memeni(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2022
post=112802748:

Release Cownu?!
Coward animals.

Gbamsolutely.
Words of a wise person.
END OF THREAD.

CONFIRM.
END OF THREAD.

The son of perdition meant for total destruction is here again. Whenever I see your comment on this forum I feel like throwing up. The most toxic and worthless nairalander ever. I didn't see your imbecilic self when those terrorist killed Deborah now you've crept out of your hole to sputter rubbish.

Are u a father? If yes then I pity for your children because I wouldn't want to imagine the trauma they might have been passing through having such a disgusting person as a dad. Your idiocy and hypocrisy stinks from here to high heavens. Well just so you know your wretchedness ends here in nairalander. So you're just a nairaland clown because people like you don't show face in the real world. U don't exist.

4 Likes

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 13, 2022
Is high time govt conducts another operation in the SE region, And set up a National Guard and terrorital defence unit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Emir Of Daura And His Young Wife / 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè / New Burial Law In Anambra State: Obiano Gives Assent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.