Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House (45349 Views)

My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Olam09(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:
I created this new account to hide my identity.

We live in a highbrow area in Ogun state with one Kid of 2 years. My wife is not working, she is attending a university in Ogun state where we lived. My wife always watch African Magic, Zee World or running from one prayer house to another. She does not respect me at all. Living with her for 3 years now is hell on earth.

Yesterday, she told me that she attended a program conducted by a prayer ministry and the the General Overseer, a woman told her to bring a bag of rice as a seed. I told her I don't have money to buy a bag of rice for a ministry I don't know anything about. She got angry and told me that I must give her the money before I go to work. To my greatest surprise, she block the door and told me that I am not going anywhere until I give her the money for the bag of rice that the woman of God need the rice that yesterday. I got angry and tried to push her, she gave me a heavy slap and began to shout and insulting me using English so that every neighbour will hear. I was so ashamed and forced my myself out of the flat, she ran after me, held my clothe and tear it down.

I return back to my flat, carry a cable wire and beat her until she couldn't stand up. I'm an operation manager in my company, I went to work, took excuse and went to police station. I carried two police to arrest the general overseer, when we got there, she started swearing that she did not tell my wife to bring any rice, that it is my wife that volunteer to bring. The police did not arrest her again. I returned to office and notify her parents.

Her parents came in the night and after I explained to them, they insulted their daughter and apologize to me. I told my wife to follow her parents she refused.

So about 12:00 midnight, my wife started again, threatening me that she will deal with me, talking loudly again that I called her parents to come and insult her and she will pay me back in a way that I will regret knowing her.

When I couldn't sleep, I went out of the house at about 2:00AM to look for a near-by hotel to sleep. Immediately I entered the hotel, a young lady standing in front of the hotel followed me to the reception. I was thinking she want to book a room as well. The receptionist told me that the available room is 17, 000. I accepted and paid. I was directed to the room and as I entered, somebody knocked the door. I open the door and it was the young lady that followed me to the reception when I was entering the hotel. Before I knew she entered the room and said, "oga, I will do you well, na just 4,000 you go give me". She started touching me and I told her to stop it. I was so disturb by wife problems and I needed someone to talk with. So I accepted the lady. We spent the night together and had sex twice. This is my first time of having sex with another woman since I married in 2019.

I am always at home with my family when I return from work and I think my wife is taking that for granted. I will be going out from now to meet other women. I am completely tired of the marriage and I am considering marrying another wife that can give me peace and respect.
Hmm.. don't try it. Figure things out with your woman and settle your scores.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:

My father told me that I should marry another wife before talking about divorce. That when I give my attention to the second wife, my only wife now will regret and change. And I am also considering my son too. I can take care of two wives comfortalbly.

Loading …. All she does is get angry ….. seat her down and reason with her …. You can take her on a short trip and pamper her wella. Then bring up the points and see her response,if she mess up again …. Fly

But in the main time ,try and see if it’s workable .
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by thedio(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2022
skoskosko:

This part got me thinking, capitulate to stupidity for the sake of peace? Today she pledge bag of rice, tomorrow she will pledge 50 bags of cement, next time she will pledge a land or sow your car as seed while you are away while she isn’t working. Imagine how entitled she is!

No amount is too big to pay for your his sanity before she drives him crazy. @Op, since she is unwilling to stop or learn and take correction after the same steps you have taken, it is sure, she wants to goad you into domestic violence and turn you into a suspect. I am not saying you should divorce your wife, but ensure she goes back to her parents house, if she doesn’t, use legal means possible alleging domestic violence and threat to life, until such a time she comes to realize she has done wrong and makes attempts to change, if she doesn’t, let her go for good. Don’t try to manage the situation by enduring her, you can’t endure a marriage. Some will say walk away whenever she starts her madness, please are you ready for decades of always walking? Even in the dead of the night at your own risk and detriment? Else you mistakenly kill her someday and go to jail.
Nice one bro,u r qualify to be a marriage counsellor.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by braine(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:

My father told me that I should marry another wife before talking about divorce. That when I give my attention to the second wife, my only wife now will regret and change. And I am also considering my son too. I can take care of two wives comfortalbly.

Correct! Na man you be.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Bullet01(f): 2:48pm On May 14, 2022
Person wey get head no get cap. Person get opportunity and come dey misuse am.

Dem swear for her?
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Pootle: 2:48pm On May 14, 2022
that woman don use her own hand scatter her marriage
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by thinkmoney(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:

We live in a highbrow area in Ogun state with one Kid of 2 years. My wife is not working, she is attending a university in Ogun state where we lived. My wife always watch African Magic, Zee World or running from one prayer house to another. She does not respect me at all. Living with her for 3 years now is hell on earth.

Yesterday, she told me that she attended a program conducted by a prayer ministry and the the General Overseer, a woman told her to bring a bag of rice as a seed. I told her I don't have money to buy a bag of rice for a ministry I don't know anything about. She got angry and told me that I must give her the money before I go to work. To my greatest surprise, she block the door and told me that I am not going anywhere until I give her the money for the bag of rice that the woman of God need the rice that yesterday. I got angry and tried to push her, she gave me a heavy slap and began to shout and insulting me using English so that every neighbour will hear. I was so ashamed and forced my myself out of the flat, she ran after me, held my clothe and tear it down.

I return back to my flat, carry a cable wire and beat her until she couldn't stand up. I'm an operation manager in my company, I went to work, took excuse and went to police station. I carried two police to arrest the general overseer, when we got there, she started swearing that she did not tell my wife to bring any rice, that it is my wife that volunteer to bring. The police did not arrest her again. I returned to office and notify her parents.

Her parents came in the night and after I explained to them, they insulted their daughter and apologize to me. I told my wife to follow her parents she refused.

So about 12:00 midnight, my wife started again, threatening me that she will deal with me, talking loudly again that I called her parents to come and insult her and she will pay me back in a way that I will regret knowing her.

When I couldn't sleep, I went out of the house at about 2:00AM to look for a near-by hotel to sleep. Immediately I entered the hotel, a young lady standing in front of the hotel followed me to the reception. I was thinking she want to book a room as well. The receptionist told me that the available room is 17, 000. I accepted and paid. I was directed to the room and as I entered, somebody knocked the door. I open the door and it was the young lady that followed me to the reception when I was entering the hotel. Before I knew she entered the room and said, "oga, I will do you well, na just 4,000 you go give me". She started touching me and I told her to stop it. I was so disturb by wife problems and I needed someone to talk with. So I accepted the lady. We spent the night together and had sex twice. This is my first time of having sex with another woman since I married in 2019.

I am always at home with my family when I return from work and I think my wife is taking that for granted. I will be going out from now to meet other women. I am completely tired of the marriage and I am considering marrying another wife that can give me peace and respect.
Don't marry another my brother please. Separate with her atm anyways. Really cut off and take charge of your kid. Don't allow her use any emotional blackmail.
But please, you are going to do this only so she eventually come around oh. You might even cut if for six months. Let her know there are prices to be paid.
If she go ahead and get involved with another man without really trying to repent, show remorse and work out things, then you can choose to divorce her and remarry
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Juliearth(f): 2:50pm On May 14, 2022
Would I be correct if I said this quarrel has nothing to do with this new found obsession with adultery, but it has been your desire?

If you continue cheating, you would make complex the war you have going on at home. I would advise that either of you should leave home, if it has to be you, please desist from cheating. The big picture for you is settlement at your home front and not settling this issue and then having to contend with the resultant effect of your infidelity.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by cpu2006(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:

1. You are very stupid for slapped your wife.
2. How old are you? Bcs you are sounding like a small boy.
3. This matter is very simple to handle, just that, your brain is empty.

My advise.

1. Learn how to handle family issues.
2. Always respect your wife.
3. Don't report your family matters to outsider.
4. Have a good plan for your wife. She can still be learning handwork while schooling.

In Conclusion, my sincere apology to you if you fill offended.
Thank you
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Juliearth(f): 2:53pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:

Two women? Express ticket to hell. Resolve this issue.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by frozen70(f): 2:54pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:

What an embarrassing situation you went through

Well since her parents condemned her actions, they already know that she has madness and there is nothing they can do about her mad character

As it is now, consider yourself as a man that doesn't have a woman because her threat can be graveous

Goring after women for now is not what you need

If your job is transferrable to another state, then discuss with your HRM and get a transfer

If not then make move to get another apart then take your belongings and leave that house for her, tell the landlord that you are done with the tenancy and advise the landlord to put up a quit notice, so when the rent expires she will find her way

Secondly when you get a new apartment, try and relax first and see if you really need a woman now or later

But the most important thing is that you are not leaving with her for her to carry out any harm on you

Be determined not to accept her back because it could be the final journey to terminate you
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by MistaCode(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Your wife cfvkd up lipsrsealed hitting you was something she shouldn't have done.

But since you also pulled a wire on her iguess you guys are even.

You paid iPo that followed you to the so called pastor's place. Amount unknown

your booked over night 17 thou'

You paid a sex worker 4 thou'

Sure you got high on some liquor and prolly got food. Amount unknown

How much is a bag of rice.?

Don't get me wrong iam not in support of what your wife did. Matter of fact Ihate lousy ladies

don't forget you have a kid... just hope it is not a boy child and if it is then ireally do not care whatever happens to him as a result of your toxic marriage/relationship

what are you saying?? Shifted goal post just to score an own-goal, The hotel and the sex worker duly deserve that 21K in this contest...!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by ucnotjustok: 2:57pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:

Bro, don't taken in two wives if u really wants that peace of mind, and for the sake of ur kid, never be in an unhappy marriage, that will hurt the child more.
U see that ur wife, she's gone, she can never see anything wrong with herself.
My advice: Separate from her first, I believe u can rent a one room apartment for yourself, or a flat. Do it. Then from there start working your divorce, but do not be absent in ur kids life, cos such women will keep poisoning the kids mind against you. The effect will be reduced if u always show up for the kid.
If u have successfully divorced her, then find that new wife
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Yugoos: 2:57pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=APC2 post=112789114]

Devil don set you up well. E even arrange HIV prostitute for you. Your village people try. Go run tests o.

Calm down and be the leader in your home. You just coloured your wife, we no go know all your own evil doings.

One day quarrel you don carry ashawo. Evil dey your heart before jare.

Stay put. Your wife will come around. What ever makes her go to prayer house, you know it already. Help her ..don't be a red pill simp

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Heavensent01(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2022
Dealing with you that's she's threatening better no eat her food or close your two eyes, you're living in danger

You should have recorded her threat and drive her to her parents house yourself

No loose guard bro, I no won hear wife stab husband while sleeping. Stay woke bro
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by MistaCode(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:

My brother, you should be more wary about your life right now, A woman that can slap you and still boast ontop...No matter what, avoid eating and sleeping in the same room with that woman...

And if you must follow your father's advise, don't keep both women in same house, it seems this your wife loves and breed trouble without remorse...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2022
i guess, sense quickly entered her brain... you are playing with a venomous snake, watch out!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 14, 2022
Op I know say na 5k you give that olosho cheesy but that na story for another day
Let's leave the advice part to the married people here smiley me sef come learn

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by DMerciful(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
Be very careful. Hope she doesn't kill you in your sleep.

If i were you, I'd be separated from her immediately and initiate divorce
APC2:

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by pennywys(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:

simply offer her a divorce letter
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by fof1: 3:05pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:

You will not have PEACE with another Woman...You have began to Err Grievously, Pls. Ur Wife of 3+ Years also Erred...but RETURN TO HER AND RECONCILE URSELVES, PLS. Do not Toe d Wayward Part that will Lead You to Speedy Damnations. Two Wrongs Doesn't make it Right.

Your initial Steps are in Order and her Parents have not helped her Either. Pls Retore Ur True Love for her,Forgive her Short Comings and Give her Confidence to Submit in Love. She Need to be Sober and Cultured...NOT RIOTOUS AND CONFRONTATIONAL AT ALL. God Heals Families who are Ready to Amend Always. BOTH OF YOU HAVE D REQUIRED ROLES TO PLAY FOR THE PEACE AT HOME.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by DMerciful(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2022
Even the Bible support divorce over infidelity so marriage is not absolute. You said it yourself that there's a possibility she could kill him in his sleep. He also said he has not been happy since the got married. Whats the point of being married and unhappy?
Dewicy:
Sleeping with ladies is not the solution to your problem, u better behave well and reason with your head sir before you carry disease wey big pass your wife whahala, since your wife have threatened to deal with you and it seems she is a kind of woman that like trouble, it is wise to separate from her for a while, so we won't read another story here on nairaland of how a wife stab her husband while asleep or how a wife poisoned her husband. I repeat this is not the time to sample different women, it is a time to soberly reflect on your mistake and seek God's face for your home. I am not in support divorce.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by CSTRR: 3:06pm On May 14, 2022
Persephone1:
My Mama always warn me of men with wonderful narrative skills! I've seen an example on Nl today. He narrated it so well it will take extra effort to detect the lies, people like this can kill! They are hardly ever wrong or at fault.
Pity!
So your mother would prefer men that can't defend themselves ?
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Baffupdrizz(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:

So about 12:00 midnight, my wife started again, threatening me that she will deal with me, talking loudly again that I called her parents to come and insult her and she will pay me back in a way that I will regret knowing her

If you ever forget anything else, DON'T EVER FORGET THIS STATEMENT. When a woman says she will deal with you, believe her and cut her off completely because SHE WILL.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

don't forget you have a kid... just hope it is not a boy child and if it is then ireally do not care whatever happens to him as a result of your toxic marriage/relationship

Just imagine the rubbish this lady just spewed here. So a boy child isn't a child right?

You lots are taking this stupid feminism thing too far. Hope you aren't taking everything you read on nairaland to heart? How can you be this wicked and stupid at the same time? I wanted to pray that a male child should elude you but I remember that God has the supreme power and not all prayers he listens too.

Change this your silly mentality. It won't do you any good. Take away bitterness and hatred from you better you regret in times to come.

@Op (APC2) so sorry for this event. She was wrong for doing that. Me I have said to the hearing of my woman that I would never touch her but the day she tries touch me, she wouldn't believe her eyes. Guess women take men that are gentle and calm for weaklings.

Please try and see if you can resolve things at least for the sake of your child. The marriage is still young and both of you are still learning.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by justwise(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2022
Ishilove:
Another episode of Things That Never Happened.

Your column in Hints magazine would have been called "Marriage Palaver: Marital woes of oga Cletus"

Oga has money to pay for emergency hotel, prostitute , the police and can afford to look after two wives but could not give madam money for a bag of rice?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by indodon(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2022
grin grin tongue so how was the s*x grin grin
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by kingyakos: 3:16pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:

Your wife has made a very strong life threatening statement which you shouldn't take for granted because it's in the nature of a woman to take revenge.
You need to be extra careful now and flirting around with another woman at this point of your life is a bad idea because the 21st century enticing spirit has taken over 99.9% of women globally, weather you take a new wife or not you will still find the same spirit in them.
You have money but you don't have peace in your home, oga you need God now in your life now and you can't find him in Church because they'll scam just like the once your wife has attended.
He's standing beside your heart knocking, if only you can hear him and open for him to come in and restore peace in your home.
Oga call him in prayers by your self and he will hear u and come.
Shalom
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by colonelwealth(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2022
Persephone1:
You must be a pathetic being to script the event of things so nicely that you have no fault while your wife is painted a lunatic who slapped you for a bag of rice. Even the poor lady wasn't left out, she's the seductress, while you are just a weak man burdened with family issues. How responsible of you!

You will just open your mouth waaa and say things you know not of.
Is it your story?....are you the one who had the experience?
Why is it hard for you to believe him but can believe he isn't telling the truth and that the said wife is innocent.

Can't you decipher that he has been having the said problem probably on repeat with the wife for their parents not to have scolded him for his reactions.

This is the mindset that creates problems in homes. A man is here telling you his ordeal instead of you to drop your advice, you resorted to funny talks.

If you like carry this same kind of behavior into your marriage and see if your husband will not finish you.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Signum(f): 3:17pm On May 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Your wife cfvkd up lipsrsealed hitting you was something she shouldn't have done.

But since you also pulled a wire on her iguess you guys are even.

You paid iPo that followed you to the so called pastor's place. Amount unknown

your booked over night 17 thou'

You paid a sex worker 4 thou'

Sure you got high on some liquor and prolly got food. Amount unknown

How much is a bag of rice.?

Don't get me wrong iam not in support of what your wife did. Matter of fact Ihate lousy ladies

Call a sped a sped. You read where he said the wife is too religious and doesn't respect him. So because she requested for a bag of rice for her woman pastonas a seed, he should have provided it?

He can spend anything he wants to in order to right a wrong.

Everything he did afterwards was due to his wife's stupidity and foolishness.

Condemn the wives character and stop being sentimental.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by pedrilo: 3:17pm On May 14, 2022
Where una dey see girls wey dey get mind slap una marry?
My wife cannot even think of it.
I will kill any woman that comes close to having such thought with me.
I will end her life for thinking it.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Noviagro(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2022
APC2:

Your wife is a devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

. / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires / Men That Their Wives Are The Breadwinners; How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.