Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start (28672 Views)

Admission Set To Commence Soon As NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University / Ned Nwoko's Sports University Of Nigeria Gets FG's License / Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Boyooosa(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2022
He don give this girl belle again

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 13, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Nice one. Regina Daniels will be teaching Bedminton in the school

yu eh, we re grin grin grin grin
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Kutunban: 1:18pm On May 13, 2022
Obiworld2020:
Does it mean that people can now study football ⚽ in the university for four years or what exactly??

You see why I will recommend affiliate marketing business to anyone who's tired of this country already!!!

Think beyond football, sport is a healthy activity and anything that can make any human healthy it brings money. He understands how to get money and things that brings money, that's why you can't see why the government and him are seeing in open a sport University.

1 Like

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by seunny4lif(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Same thing that happens to all Nigerian businesses, without proper structures and framework........

Once the head is chopped off, the body slowly dies .......
Oh it’s bad ooooh
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Lexusgs430: 1:24pm On May 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

Oh it’s bad ooooh

Let's start with Concord Airlines......... Remember ?... cheesy
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Mccullum: 1:31pm On May 13, 2022
cRobo:
PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT

FOR PRESIDENT OF HIS TOWN UNION.
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by nedekid: 1:31pm On May 13, 2022
lailo:
I just pity this girl and her mother......
Why?
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by seunny4lif(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Let's start with Concord Airlines......... Remember ?... cheesy
The one owned by Abiola? Yes, I remember embarassed embarassed
We Africans don't share ideals or will I say we are too greed
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Lexusgs430: 1:36pm On May 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

The one owned by Abiola? Yes, I remember embarassed embarassed
We Africans don't share ideals or will I say we are too greed

Chanchangi Airlines.........

Okada Air ..........

Owners all dead ....... Companies dead . .......

Once your main source of income is government related......... Once another government takes over and you're not a hot flavour ........ You're finished.... .....
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by lailo: 1:39pm On May 13, 2022
nedekid:

Why?
Bcs she married an ancestor.......
She would be too young to be a widow......
Money is not everything undecided

1 Like

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by seunny4lif(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Chanchangi Airlines.........

Okada Air ..........

Owners all dead ....... Companies dead . .......

Once your main source of income is government related......... Once another government takes over ........ You're finished.... .....
But Okada Air .......... owner was Igbinedion
I think Greedness is the problem
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 13, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Nice one. Regina Daniels will be teaching Bedminton in the school

Everything is not about sex_
You dont need a prophet to show you they are both happy together!

NA wa o

1 Like

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Lexusgs430: 1:41pm On May 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

But Okada Air .......... owner was Igbinedion
I think Greedness is the problem

A common thread........
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by 001spice: 1:43pm On May 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
What happens if the owner of those private universities dies?
it will be handed over to you:,stupid question shebi them no get family.
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Bosenan: 1:43pm On May 13, 2022
This would be excellent if this can be done, the location of the university is perfect as well since the most talented sports people in the country are from that state in particular

1 Like

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Seredebe: 1:44pm On May 13, 2022
bigtt76:
Solomon Dalung - VC cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you want money spended to be spended very well?

2 Likes

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by irunoko(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2022
Omoslim26:
Nice one.

Why na only this small girl our ancestors dey like to carry waka angry
What of her senior wives angry
because na she be trophy wife

1 Like

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by seunny4lif(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2022
001spice:
it will be handed over to you:,stupid question shebi them no get family.
Its a question that needed an answer esp a university matter
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by seunny4lif(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2022
Lexusgs430:

A common thread........
Long way
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by irunoko(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2022
Boyooosa:
He don give this girl belle again
womb watchers face your front
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by 001spice: 1:51pm On May 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

Its a question that needed an answer esp a university matter
Oya go ur skul go ask the same Question am sure u will get the rit answer.
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by rex21: 1:53pm On May 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
What happens if the owner of those private universities dies?
They always have a board of trustees. These persons will take over the running of the school, if a successor is not available

1 Like

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by thrillionaire(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2022
lailo:
I just pity this girl and her mother......
She's living her best life, same with her mother.. So just reserve that pity for yourself okay, maybe one day you'll get off NL and live your best life too.

1 Like

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by seunny4lif(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2022
rex21:

They always have a board of trustees. These persons will take over the running of the school, if a successor is not available
Thanks because there are growing private uni in Nigeria esp individual private owners
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by victorDanladi: 2:01pm On May 13, 2022
cRobo:
PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT
GOD FORBID BAD THINGS
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Lightorder: 2:09pm On May 13, 2022
Let southerners pilot this country! Don’t vote anyone with no thriving business before now. You can’t give what you don’t have. Aso rock is not an apprentice workshop. It doesn’t make sense learning left hand at old age
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 13, 2022
Wetin john fashanu go dey teach sef

1 Like

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:18pm On May 13, 2022
University built on stolen lands cool shocked..
Onye ochi
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by space9880: 2:22pm On May 13, 2022
Nice… I wish I can make myself younger and attend this school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

35 Common Equations In Chemistry That You Must Know / Ebola: School Owners, FG On Collision Course / Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.