Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start (28445 Views)

Admission Set To Commence Soon As NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University / Ned Nwoko's Sports University Of Nigeria Gets FG's License / Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Ujaino: 2:41pm On May 13, 2022
Afosino Drilltech

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by NaijaCars4sale: 2:47pm On May 13, 2022
This will be good for the development of sports in Nigeria
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Knight1210(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2022
Nice one ... at least we'll have a purpose driven institution for sports at a higher cader of learning
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Boyooosa(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2022
irunoko:
womb watchers face your front
grin

1 Like

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Harmony92(f): 3:52pm On May 13, 2022
Obiworld2020:
Does it mean that people can now study football ⚽ in the university for four years or what exactly??

You see why I will recommend affiliate marketing business to anyone who's tired of this country already!!!
Please explain more about the affiliate marketing stuff.
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Omoslim26: 3:57pm On May 13, 2022
irunoko:
because na she be trophy wife

Na wa oo so the senior wives them come become Gulder and small stout wife undecided

1 Like

Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by destinytreasure(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2022
God bless you Dr. Ned Nwoko. I dold my cap for you.
This is how it should be, not like those other Billionaires taking from Nigeria to invest in and develop other people's country, leaving us in lack and backwardness.

Sir you too much.
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by one4GOD(f): 5:05pm On May 13, 2022
Helper1991:
The beast with is overrated beauty.
whatever you call it but I think she is wise she exchange beauty for money rather than waste it in the name of love which doesn't even exist in the first place. Abeg reason am deep!
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by lailo: 6:43pm On May 13, 2022
thrillionaire:
She's living her best life, same with her mother.. So just reserve that pity for yourself okay, maybe one day you'll get off NL and live your best life too.
I pity you too
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by LOVEGINO(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
What happens if the owner of those private universities dies?
na u wan kee dem?
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by irunoko(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2022
Omoslim26:

Na wa oo so the senior wives them come become Gulder and small stout wife undecided
they're only there to use their grey hair to give him financial counsel and other types of counsel
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Munzy14(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2022
Ned na Nwa yori yori ya..
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by saxby(f): 8:07pm On May 13, 2022
Fantastic, these are things we love to see.
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by thrillionaire(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2022
lailo:

I pity you too
So much pity to go round.. upon all the "pity" you have in your bank account to give you still can't afford Regina's lifestyle. Shame.
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by matrixme(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2022
I wonder why anyone in his real sense will go to the university to study sports. In this age of machines, you're putting your career at stake to support a rich man's vanity goals. Coming from an experience in Agriculture (Fisheries) of which I later crossed over to the financial tech Industry, I know how much opportunities I missed in this life because of my poor undergrad course.
Don't let anyone decieve you with fake motivation. Many of all these courses are a waste of time.
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Aaay: 10:23pm On May 13, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by ufuosman(m): 9:42am On May 14, 2022
Nice one
Re: NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start by Obiworld2020: 4:25am On May 21, 2022
Hit me up on WhatsApp let's talk about it,+2348033639767
Harmony92:
Please explain more about the affiliate marketing stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 UTME: JAMB Speaks On Cut-off Marks / Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! / UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.