Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe (74092 Views)

NYSC: Nine Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kogi / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2022
Toktee:
The question is simple if you do not have answer to the question is best you ignore..

The instructions was given per time not a continuous process as MHD told una to kill unbelievers.

How many Muslims are killed for insulting Jesus?

How many are killed for tearing Bible?

You guys are demons ambassador omg earth, it's on someone with demonic heart celebrate fellow humans death.

Bro inhave answered for you but i wont stress myself for you cuz every quran and vible verse has a reason God reveal it to it prophet..so stop defending your quoate muslim..I will stand on my words islam.is not a violent religion or the aimed is to unleashed mayhem on others who doesnt believe in the faith.

What you people.lack is that most tribe and clan have there behaviouraland act of life before they embraced xstian or muslim and you cant justified anyone of them act silly by using the words of killing in holy book to others fellows..

Infact in the bible i found more than 100 differ verses clearification for killing someone who defied or neglect God command..

Ibo are known to be business men and drug peddlers

Edo are knowing to be prostitute
Yoruba ..skull minning and fraud
Northern ....bandict and senseless killing ...

Now can you justified this tribe by saying it there religious that thought them all does babrbaic nope bro rather there were someone people who have hatred in there heart and read to affliate religios curse to justified.there stupidity actions.

NB i do not support killing of anyone nor do i suppose violence but let the truth be knwoing and stop pointing fingers on everyone been muslim or christian..cheers
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Toktee(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2022
Uptheante:

Is it in northern university or those in the south?
Secondly, is it the northern muslim guys or muslims from south?
Finally, is the fuccking based on dating (normal girls) or the girls are just doing hook up (olosho)
Pls don't be annoyed with my questions, I'm just curious
Sorry I am not into Q and Q's.

Ask students on nairaland here... Some are I the South and others in the north, I am sure you will get ur answers.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by ezegenigbonine: 7:24pm On May 13, 2022
Buhari does not know that calling our lord the son of God (Jesus Christ) "ISA" and "prophet" instead of SON of GOD" is blasphemy

7 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Akinsete19(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2022
BianoJay:

POTISKUM....hmmm that town is a very calm but extremely volatile place.

Imagine almajiris stoning my mum because she was walking with a man, and the said man happens to be my dad.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by spencekat(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2022
Zooposki:
More people get lynched in the South than the North.
Because of religion?

5 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Rubbiish(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2022
excanny:
Non-Muslims should leave the core North for these guys. Stop living in the midst of those who hate you so much.

There are so many colleges of education for her to attend in Niger State, instead of schooling among these beasts in human flesh.

How can your own classmates murder you? Makes no sense at all. She probably fed some of those people who were casting stones on her.
Na the bold part tire me pass!
Those guys are barbaric!

4 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by nonut: 7:26pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Same thing different grammar

keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

How many of these have u seen christians carrying out today?

It happening in British. U.S.and even two yrs ago in new zealand are we to justified all christian murdered ...stop the hatred in your heart and preach love and harmony the bible thought ..even if you are just reading all this verse tonight cuz falacy and sweet verse its almost repeated for you...learn about your religion and fact behind it..good day
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by malakaimoscondo: 7:28pm On May 13, 2022
NobleAngell:
Some years ago, When Makarfi was the governor of Kaduna state, there was a war btw Iraq and Iran or was it Kuwait (can't say). Next thing, these guys started giving a crisis undertone inKaduna. Makarfi gave an instruction that an empty plane be made ready for a free trip to Iraq/Iran for whomever wants to fight. He said nobody should bring that nonsense to Kaduna. That was how everyone respected themselves and no one showed up on the plane. That man still remains my best governor of Kaduna so far.

By the way, he was a Muslim o but he had zero tolerance for BS.
u don't know any thing about kaduna state..shame on u...that is why u such a comment out of ignorance...as for makarfi...he is the most fanatical governor of the state even when u include military administrator
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2022
samonak:
Yoruba Slave, do u know that during riots it's Yoruba and Non Hausa Muslims like you they kill first before descending on other "Kafiri"? Ask yourself why they don't like attending mosques where a non Hausa- Fulani Imam leads prayers? In their eyes you're nothing but an Arne.

Keep.avoiding the truth and continue yelling yoruba muslim there.....either you like it or not i knew about your religion than you and i can qoate you with so many of your bible verse...keep this few one for future refference okay ..i dont like argue with Igbo drug peddlers yam leg people..good day
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Ellexy: 7:29pm On May 13, 2022
Abba114:
according to the story the corp member excaped unhurted u dont know if the youth were there for confirmation
The Corp member escaped unhurt much to the chagrin of the local mob, and of course the boy has learnt you can just lie freely in the name of religion to get someone killed without anY consequence.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by silverx(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2022
Pierocash:
Islam is a blood thirsty religion. Even your closest friend will join hand to kill you once you are accused of one non sense against their prophet,most of the accusations are even false.

In the case of this beautiful damsel that was killed,I didn't see or hear anything like blasphemy,but they just killed the innocent girl under that guise.

Don't be surprised,that the school put a call accross to the school security to hand her over and pretended like they were overpowered.

Islam is a curse to mankind.

School security that I know are brutal,you dare not do anyhow ,even cultists they fear them.

How come they couldn't protect the innocent girl
Bro, you nailed it, school security is hardly over powered.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by chieni(f): 7:29pm On May 13, 2022
cocolacec:

That is why NYSC should be scrapped and replaced with internship for fresh graduates in your state/region.
I don't that's the solution. There are Muslims everywhere, just like there are Christians everywhere. Imagine being transfered from your work place to the North? Resign?

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by ChooseOne(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2022
Hearing this story, reminds me of two incidents in Kano state in 2005.
(1). A female igbo corper put on hijab with Arabic inscription. Almajiris claimed the inscription was insulting Prophet Muhammed (written by Israeli) Almajiris demand for her head. Kano state was burning and all plead fell on deaf ears. Emir of Kano tried his best but the situation was very tensed. Eventually, the lady was sneaked out of the state for fear of the CLO (a muslim lady) that ought to protect her or change the narrative was busying instigating the rioters. Kudos to NCCF that help perfect the escape plan.
(2). A male yoruba corper that attempted to urinate at a fence. Seeing a lot of mob shouting Kai kai. I asked the corper to stop whatever he was doing because they are coming for him. Suddenly, I realised the fence belongs to the mosque sited far away. Seeing the situation getting out of hands, I was able to speak in hausa to one of them that appeared calm. I took him to the fence to prove that nothing happened (it was just an attempt). Luckily, he was able to pacified the blood thirsty mob.

19 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by tonididdy(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2022
I wanted to comment on this Deborah issue since morning but @seun and his Muslim fanatics insist i must swear to their Allah before I post a comment

Honestly fridays are the worst days of NL because it feels like we are in a mosque on this days.

Any religion that it's gods ask you to fight for it, isn't a religion.
Any religion that has selective forgiveness isn't a religion.

I live in the middle East for many years and I have seen what true islam is, what is practised in Nigeria is the very opposite.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by saxby(f): 7:30pm On May 13, 2022
Na wa o, what annoys me the most is that these guys are serious hypocrites, in the dark they will even do worse than what they were accusing the corper o. Spits lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by samonak(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2022
Uptheante:

Liar,
Muslim girls wey no dey even talk with Christian guys?
Guy leave that thing! Most Muslim girls are hypocrites, they hide under the cover of darkness and hijab to commit all manner of Fvckery. Go to most Muslim neighborhood and see how they walk about at nite, that's why in most of their houses u see de sign ( Ba Shiga) meaning "no entry" at a point, Katsina state had de highest rate of teenage pregnancy in Nigeria
N/B
I lost my virginity to a MALO babe - Aisha. I lash her, my elder bro and cousin also cable her, for area she was known as a "cheerful giver"

11 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2022
Steve0979:
We went on a fighting patrol to clear off some bokoharamites whom Intel report had suggested were hiding inside one bunker.dis happened at fish dam,aftr a successful operation we saw thousands of Koran and we were told to evacuate them into our truck.den,boom wahala start one of d Muslim colleague wit us took one Koran close to his seat.as we were rushin to take our leave a Christian soja took d Koran and kept it on d floor.omo ,come c war for camp DAT dey
soldier man watch your back o, it is not one, it was supposed to divide sharply into 2 shortly after independence 1960 but black man is damn too slow.

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Ellexy: 7:35pm On May 13, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

It happening in British. U.S.and even two yrs ago in new zealand are we to justified all christian murdered ...stop the hatred in your heart and preach love and harmony the bible thought ..even if you are just reading all this verse tonight cuz falacy and sweet verse its almost repeated for you...learn about your religion and fact behind it..good day
You're saying utter nonsense my friend and you don't know zilch about the Bible. As a Christian, our reference point is Christ, his life and his message. Did Christ preach violence or championed bloody crusades?

Same for you Muslims as regards Muhammad, so it's no coincidence most muslims all the world over are always associated with violence.

5 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by striker07(m): 7:36pm On May 13, 2022
merit455:
Deborah's murder reminds me of my service year in Yobe state as a youth corper.

I can't forget that experience in a hurry and I keep asking myself why these Muslims can so misinterprete issues to suit what they are planning to do.

We had a certain female Corp member from Delta state, she likes painting her lips like � and putting on trousers. Unknown to her she became the subject of a serious hatred and an apparent plan to kill her was in the pipe line.

You know these people have a way of coordinating their murderous acts, it's a chain that includes the high and low in their society.

So corper Blessing was teaching one day in class and a particular student was busy distracting others, she tried to caution the boy and get him to concentrate but boy keep disturbing the rest of the class, Unknown to her, that was the trap. The said boy was writing in his note book and kept tiring them out, so when she went to the boy's desk, she picked up the pieces of paper and threw them away. The boy stood up and left the classroom.

Boom! Not upto 30mins, another teacher came to Blessing and asked her why she would desecrate the coran, she was so surprised to hear that and decided to ask the teacher where she got that kind of news. To cut the story short, the teacher asked Blessing to leave the school premises immediately else she would be kill.

Blessing quickly left the school to her lodge where she told other corp members what had transpired in school. As she was still speaking, a large crowd of Muslims youth were charging and chanting towards the corpers lodge with sticks and knives, they corpers quickly ran towards the gate to lock it , at that point it became a back and push in the gate as the knew that if the youth gained entrance into the place, they maybe more casualties. This happened in Potiskum.

At that point, calls where coming into to the zonal office for help, I was one of the corper rep in the zone assisting the ZI and LI, the ZI, a Yoruba man quickly called the police, there was no action, he called the army, nothing happened, we started praying for God to intervene, we were asked to go see the Emir, we did, but you could sense the whole town was waiting to hear that Blessing had been killed before action would be taken.

What shocked me most was that our LI, a Muslim was so furious, saying she deserves to die for desecrating the Quran, but thankfully our ZI called a Army topnotch in the south east who had to call the yobe command. ( I don't know the process but it was so fast), military personnels came in two vans to take us to the location of the corpers, you won't believe the crowd, youth wielding sticks, knives and a tray but when they saw the military they started running, all the corpers members were evacuated, the two vans couldn't take everyone, so most of the soldiers has to walk beside the vans for us to get out of that place to the zonal office.

We started wandering how writing quranic citations in a piece of paper or a notebook made the paper or notebook a quran.

As the madness was going on in the town, I was given one of the worst task of my life as the ZI mandated me to snick Blessing out of the town.

While concern people where coming to find out what happened, I took Blessing through the backyard, and then out of the gate, picked okada towards Damaturu with Blessing looking completely different (her lips cleaned and dressed like a northern girl with her head covered) and crying profusely. We succeeded in sending her to Damaturu and that was her last day in Potiskum as she completed the remaining part of her service year at the state headquarters.

This religious misinterpretation must stop forthwith. Deborah death is one of too many cases of religious extremists and fanatics taking the lives of innocent people.
what year did this happen?

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Ebymyk(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2022
This bloody heady slammers, their end is near... Foolish religion...

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by gazilion: 7:37pm On May 13, 2022
Steve0979:
We went on a fighting patrol to clear off some bokoharamites whom Intel report had suggested were hiding inside one bunker.dis happened at fish dam,aftr a successful operation we saw thousands of Koran and we were told to evacuate them into our truck.den,boom wahala start one of d Muslim colleague wit us took one Koran close to his seat.as we were rushin to take our leave a Christian soja took d Koran and kept it on d floor.omo ,come c war for camp DAT dey

Hope they didn't kill the Christian soldier??
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by tonididdy(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2022
superCleanworks:
I had a terrible experience while working as a site survey engineer many years ago.

The Jesus wey save me that day wear agbada
Knack story abeg

bUT wetin Una dey go find for north? I can't even stand the stench in the air, left alone leave amoungs them undecided

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by tollyboy5(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Africans are generally wicked

Last week 2 men got lynched in Delta state over a bike

Two weeks back two soldiers were beheaded in Imo state

Go through Cultist Update post on Nairaland, every day young men butcher themselves for no reason

Go through Udele/ Oyigboupdate post every week someone got killed every Monday sit at home

It's high time we stand completely against killing of all manners regardless of the reasons

killing is not allowed under Nigerian constituition , criminal code, penal code or Sharia law

This is about religion don't derail

3 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Jennifer89(f): 7:39pm On May 13, 2022
Ormbaloosu:
Interesting story. However, you failed to point out that the Muslims cautioned her over indecent dressing before planning an attack. That's their normal style. They caution you first and when you pay deaf ears. They attack you. Blessing must have ignored all warnings about decent dressing. These warnings are dished out right from camp.

Muslims also wear trousers and do make up too

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

Bro inhave answered for you but i wont stress myself for you cuz every quran and vible verse has a reason God reveal it to it prophet..so stop defending your quoate muslim..I will stand on my words islam.is not a violent religion or the aimed is to unleashed mayhem on others who doesnt believe in the faith.

What you people.lack is that most tribe and clan have there behaviouraland act of life before they embraced xstian or muslim and you cant justified anyone of them act silly by using the words of killing in holy book to others fellows..

Infact in the bible i found more than 100 differ verses clearification for killing someone who defied or neglect God command..

Ibo are known to be business men and drug peddlers

Edo are knowing to be prostitute
Yoruba ..skull minning and fraud
Northern ....bandict and senseless killing ...

Now can you justified this tribe by saying it there religious that thought them all does babrbaic nope bro rather there were someone people who have hatred in there heart and read to affliate religios curse to justified.there stupidity actions.

NB i do not support killing of anyone nor do i suppose violence but let the truth be knwoing and stop pointing fingers on everyone been muslim or christian..cheers
Are you blind? Are you not seeing the Lamentations about terrible treatment suffered by people of other faiths and other parts of the country in the hands of northern Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Gireiboy(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2022
Walkee:
lynching a thief or a kidnapper is different from lynching an innocent small girl who did absolutely nothing wrong. If you fools had the brain to lynch extremists and kidnappers your cursed north wouldn't have been uninhabitable. The problem with you idiots is that you don't know 1m northerners can be erased from the surface of the earth in one night in single local government area here in the south by simply sealing up the pens where they cluster together and lighting it on fire.
E-chest beaters :Dwhat do you think would happen to your people in the North, if you try that nonsense?
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by damosky12(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2022
MrBachelor:
Something similar almost happened to a corper in a certain northerner state where I served. He urinated in a gutter close to a mosque, and they accused him of desecrating their holy ground. He was quickly descended upon and beaten by a mob. Knives were already drawn. Luckily he escaped them, jumped into a friend's waiting car and that one sped off.

Those marrafuckers pursued on bikes, wielding sticks, knives, and machetes. Already, those corpers don put call, so men don already prepare dey wait. We left the gate open, and as soon as they drove into the compound we opened fire on the marauders. They had no idea we had guns - very good guns by the way. grin

No ask me why(or how) corpers go get guns. But we had them, and very willing to use them. cool

Ah! Hope you didn't get to injure any of them...

Did they later come back for you?
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Iamyemmie: 7:41pm On May 13, 2022
DICKstractor:

What are the things to keep in mind while serving in the north?

Im about starting my 1yr service
I was lucky though the side I stayed was dominated with Christians(igbos) so I didn’t encounter any issue
But we were told not to wear our nysc clothes and we didn’t do cds too cos it makes you a target

Try to avoid fights,cos some conductors are crazy ,if you can leave change or say abeg just do
Because before you know it they will bring out that their suya knife

Try find Christian side there sha
Cos there are some places females can’t wear jean and top to

4 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by realmindz: 7:42pm On May 13, 2022
GGGPassword:

They are all Muslims with fanatics belief. We the Christians will come for them. Nobody has monopoly to violence.

They are all fools claiming to fight for their own alah who's so daft to know how to fight for himself.

Nobody should have monopoly of violence. I've been expecting a reappraisal attack on those guys, the only news I want to hear is that some of those guys caught in camera have been burnt to death

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by princedan295(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2022
nesgeeek:
Thanks for the information Op. I'm a fresh graduate preparing for my Nysc batch B. with the information I just received, if Nysc board post me to any northerner state I will haistly redeploy to Southwest.
is your name out yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.