Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe (74013 Views)

NYSC: Nine Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kogi / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by NaijaCars4sale: 8:04pm On May 13, 2022
I've Heard of other stories like this
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

How many of this verses have we meted on you....if we follow this verses ..you and your families would have been in hell by now... because the Christians are more populated in the south....oponu oshi...didirin agba.

Nkan damu opolo shoni o fe gbo or gba ni...then fi tread mi sile osinwin
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 13, 2022
Zooposki:
More people get lynched in the South than the North.
you no get sense,is that what the news is about...

MUHAMMED SAW IS MAD...

HANG YOURSELF!!!

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 13, 2022
Deltatoto:
I served in kanama yobe state.i have Similar story my own I was the one that they wanted to kill.because I looked lustfully one of the alhaji wife’s.my story is longer than ur own.it was state cordinator that saved me.I was already ear marked for death.
U feel inlove wit Alhaji Wife?? grin grin
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:06pm On May 13, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

Go.and read the crusader 1095 and reason why your West God and pope urban summon the knight of all europe to wage war against all muslim.and to reclaimed Jerusalem..a city where muslim and xstian have been living peaceful after #500yrs the prophet left this world...the hatred started since yr 1095...google go help if you dont have history books ok..just type 1095 crusader..the war last more than 600yrs and even till now israel and Palestinians still hate there self till today..history never forgoten

Go and learn mr man about history and stop the hatred in you and your fellow muslim brothers...good day
U keep going back to history, u see your life? Something that happened centuries ago,

that means should Naija even divide, u guys will still continue to fight, bcoz blood thirsty is in your DNA.

Who are the people hating & even practicing the hatred? it is still u guys!

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by dabocity(m): 8:07pm On May 13, 2022
What year?

merit455:
Deborah's murder reminds me of my service year in Yobe state as a youth corper.

I can't forget that experience in a hurry and I keep asking myself why these Muslims can so misinterprete issues to suit what they are planning to do.

We had a certain female Corp member from Delta state, she likes painting her lips like � and putting on trousers. Unknown to her she became the subject of a serious hatred and an apparent plan to kill her was in the pipe line.

You know these people have a way of coordinating their murderous acts, it's a chain that includes the high and low in their society.

So corper Blessing was teaching one day in class and a particular student was busy distracting others, she tried to caution the boy and get him to concentrate but boy keep disturbing the rest of the class, Unknown to her, that was the trap. The said boy was writing in his note book and kept tiring them out, so when she went to the boy's desk, she picked up the pieces of paper and threw them away. The boy stood up and left the classroom.

Boom! Not upto 30mins, another teacher came to Blessing and asked her why she would desecrate the coran, she was so surprised to hear that and decided to ask the teacher where she got that kind of news. To cut the story short, the teacher asked Blessing to leave the school premises immediately else she would be kill.

Blessing quickly left the school to her lodge where she told other corp members what had transpired in school. As she was still speaking, a large crowd of Muslims youth were charging and chanting towards the corpers lodge with sticks and knives, they corpers quickly ran towards the gate to lock it , at that point it became a back and push in the gate as the knew that if the youth gained entrance into the place, they maybe more casualties. This happened in Potiskum.

At that point, calls where coming into to the zonal office for help, I was one of the corper rep in the zone assisting the ZI and LI, the ZI, a Yoruba man quickly called the police, there was no action, he called the army, nothing happened, we started praying for God to intervene, we were asked to go see the Emir, we did, but you could sense the whole town was waiting to hear that Blessing had been killed before action would be taken.

What shocked me most was that our LI, a Muslim was so furious, saying she deserves to die for desecrating the Quran, but thankfully our ZI called a Army topnotch in the south east who had to call the yobe command. ( I don't know the process but it was so fast), military personnels came in two vans to take us to the location of the corpers, you won't believe the crowd, youth wielding sticks, knives and a tray but when they saw the military they started running, all the corpers members were evacuated, the two vans couldn't take everyone, so most of the soldiers has to walk beside the vans for us to get out of that place to the zonal office.

We started wandering how writing quranic citations in a piece of paper or a notebook made the paper or notebook a quran.

As the madness was going on in the town, I was given one of the worst task of my life as the ZI mandated me to snick Blessing out of the town.

While concern people where coming to find out what happened, I took Blessing through the backyard, and then out of the gate, picked okada towards Damaturu with Blessing looking completely different (her lips cleaned and dressed like a northern girl with her head covered) and crying profusely. We succeeded in sending her to Damaturu and that was her last day in Potiskum as she completed the remaining part of her service year at the state headquarters.

This religious misinterpretation must stop forthwith. Deborah death is one of too many cases of religious extremists and fanatics taking the lives of innocent people.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by LUAN(m): 8:07pm On May 13, 2022
micflo28:
Guys, deborah was innocent of what she was accused of, religious fanatism is real in the north. I am presently a policeman and when i was a corper serving in Nasarawa, Lafia to be precise, i was posted to a government secondary school predominated by muslim pupils to teach Mathematics to JSS1. I had these three particular northern students that usually read the quran during my class. Inspite asking them to put away their quran and pay attention they continued reading ignoring my warnings. At times, i am almost moved to seize that quran from them but i held back with restraint. I reported them to the principal who is also a northerner but he got angry and reported me to my state cordinator. I was invited by by the State Cordinator for a talk, she is a christian and told me that for my good i should respect the culture in the school. Till i finished my service, those pupil were a thorn in my class. But thank God i didnt react harshly or get into their trap. Christian brothers and sisters should wake up and see the tricks these guys use because of hatred for us. They are wicked and heartless.
if na me , na to teach dey go , I no go talk to them,. They were looking for avenue to kill you
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Ellexy: 8:08pm On May 13, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

You are the highest mumu guyo
You said all christian refference is christ..a prophet you dont even believe in his life time nor does he has a 100 or thousand followers...lol you are the real mumu guyo once again...

Chritianity began after the death of christ is that a refference...

Islam began in the life time.of prophet and before he was demised at age of 63yrs all.muslim they followed him to donlast hijra in mecca were more than 10.000 muslims...

No prophet of God has a followered like prophet during there life time ..only the prophet conquered and there was a reason to fought back those who defile the words of God and wanted to kill him also...

Go and read about islam and how the defensive foght started....

Stop the hatred on muslims i repeat..i will keep reply you all qoating me..
You are not really bright are you? I'll repeat it again for you.... As Christians our reference point is Jesus Christ, he is our Lord, Saviour, Master, Teacher, Redeemer, King etc

I don't care when Islam started, the life of the so called pioneer is what interests me. Was he violent? Did he kill men or did he give his life for men? Was he a drunk? Did he manifest demonic possession? Did he have a weakness for women?

Now contrast it with the life of Christ and we'll start from there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Mariangeles(f): 8:09pm On May 13, 2022
[s]
Idaytesj29:

That crossed paragraph is not true pls. And every reasonable and well informed person knows this. Poster, Say the truth only and shame the devil. Don't do what is against your faith cos you are behind a social media handle and want cheap likes.
[/s]

What nonsense are you on about?

How are the ones in the south different from their brothers in the north?
Don't they practice the same style of Islam?
Are you one of them or you just simply felt like ranting?

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Femi8586(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

Were for your information i married a christian both first and second wife and even my son name is david..daud..so stop hatred and focus on the verse i showcase cuz i am.sure you still.in shocked that such verses are related in bible too..Nobody is God and you can judge anyone....good day

Mumu man, who you wan deceive with 'i married christian wives' talk? Foolish lier

Even if you married a Christian. It is still obvious that it doesn't change that barbaric, evil, and terrorism mentality of a typical Muslim in you. Trying so hard to justify her killing.

Una get luck say African Christians are too gentle. If they were to behave like Israel, Greece etc who got no chills for una nonsense, this country will burn.
Nobody has a monopoly of violence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by kushme: 8:10pm On May 13, 2022
Abba114:
its the boy's fault for lying against her. stop accusing muslims

What are you saying, If i may ask, were the mob mixed with other religions?

If shiits like this weren't encouraged by the sect, would the boy have had the thought of using religion to plot the fall of the lady? Are they not supposed to investigate first? They just want to kill...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by lexy2014: 8:10pm On May 13, 2022
Ekugbeh:
lol. Oga, read it again, this time slowly

Since u read it slowly, am sure you can do justice by negating what I said:

Makarfi gave an instruction that an empty plane be made ready for a free trip to Iraq/Iran for whomever wants to fight. He said nobody should bring that nonsense to Kaduna.

Some thing isn't right here. Markafi giving instruction about a plane and then saying no one should bring the nonesense to KD
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by ATMCARD2(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2022
Kwara1stson:
thunder fire u n that stupid Kanu. Na every topic una go dey bring Kanu? Who doesn't know northerners are violent?
Skuller

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Antivirus92(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2022
Sheiszainab:
can you call all Christians Arm robbers, Cultist or Ritualist cos those things are more rampant in South "No". You have chose to believ what you believe ignorantly so just be wit it
stop being a hypocrite!
We know the difference between behavioural crimes and religion-related crimes.
We're not idiots.
Stop trying to be clever by half

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by XTHRONE(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2022
040drogba:
In muslim predominantly area any person, that insult our last prophet or throw away glorious quran suppose to be kill. As we muslim will never insult jesus, because he is a prophet also we will never throw away bible as we know is the book of jesus. To be free from any problem while leaving in muslim state, do not do blasphemy or throw away quran so that u can leave in peace and harmony.

You are a fool, bloody hypocrites. For your mind, you are a Muslim. Dude you are a terrorist. Is Turkey, Not a Muslim country, just choose your terrorism wisely and stop fooling your self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Toktee(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

Bro inhave answered for you but i wont stress myself for you cuz every quran and vible verse has a reason God reveal it to it prophet..so stop defending your quoate muslim..I will stand on my words islam.is not a violent religion or the aimed is to unleashed mayhem on others who doesnt believe in the faith.

What you people.lack is that most tribe and clan have there behaviouraland act of life before they embraced xstian or muslim and you cant justified anyone of them act silly by using the words of killing in holy book to others fellows..

Infact in the bible i found more than 100 differ verses clearification for killing someone who defied or neglect God command..

Ibo are known to be business men and drug peddlers

Edo are knowing to be prostitute
Yoruba ..skull minning and fraud
Northern ....bandict and senseless killing ...

Now can you justified this tribe by saying it there religious that thought them all does babrbaic nope bro rather there were someone people who have hatred in there heart and read to affliate religios curse to justified.there stupidity actions.

NB i do not support killing of anyone nor do i suppose violence but let the truth be knwoing and stop pointing fingers on everyone been muslim or christian..cheers
I don't think those killings were documented and kept like your confused acclaimed prophet did.

We are talking about a mad man known as Muhammed who fuckedd kids as wife, at younger age was into sugar mummy stuff by marrying Khadijat that was old enough to be his mother... the same man instructed you guys to kill anyone that is not a Muslim.

The ediot died and is still suffering in Hades while you fools are here unleashing terror on humanity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 13, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

Stop the hatred on all muslim read your bible too so.many falacy fanaric christian too

1 Samuel 15:3 -
“Go and attack the Amalekites! Destroy them and all their possessions. Don't have any pity. Kill their men, women, children, and even their babies. Slaughter there sheeps ...

Jeremiah 18:21

Therefore, give their children over to famine
And deliver them up to the power of the sword;
And let their wives become childless and widowed.
Let their men also be smitten to death,
Their young men struck down by the sword in battle.

Leviticus 20:27
“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

2 Kings 10:25
Then it came about, as soon as he had finished offering the burnt offering, that Jehu said to the guard and to the royal officers, “Go in, kill them; let none come out.” And they killed them with the edge of the sword; and the guard and the royal officers threw them out, and went to the inner room of the house of Baal.

Leviticus 26:7-9
7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.

Leviticus 20:9
For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.

THIS VERSE IS TALKING ABOUT INFIDELITY PEOPLE SHOULD BE STONE TO DEATH...YOU SEE THE STONE OF SOMEONE TO DEATH STARTED EVEN BEFORE THE PEOPLE OF MECCA..

Deuteronomy 22:20-21
But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

FOR A FURTHER TORRY READ FULL VERSE OF Numbers 31

LOL...

FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by nobilie: 8:14pm On May 13, 2022
The North enjoy 85% of the resources i our nation reason they'll do everything to stick to Nigeria. Forget the challenge in South East, north will still do nothing. Anything that will destabilize Nigeria, they are not ready for it. Just this hide and seek rubbish. If other regions give it to them hot, them go calm down. Rubbish people killing christians for slight reasons.

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by BRATISLAVA: 8:14pm On May 13, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

Do you read your bible so .the hatred on muslims show your hanger toward the north clan not there religious ...if yes can you folloeed bible verse like this to justify your killing too..nope

1 Samuel 15:3 -
“Go and attack the Amalekites! Destroy them and all their possessions. Don't have any pity. Kill their men, women, children, and even their babies. Slaughter there sheeps ...

Jeremiah 18:21

Therefore, give their children over to famine
And deliver them up to the power of the sword;
And let their wives become childless and widowed.
Let their men also be smitten to death,
Their young men struck down by the sword in battle.

Leviticus 20:27
“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

2 Kings 10:25
Then it came about, as soon as he had finished offering the burnt offering, that Jehu said to the guard and to the royal officers, “Go in, kill them; let none come out.” And they killed them with the edge of the sword; and the guard and the royal officers threw them out, and went to the inner room of the house of Baal.

Leviticus 26:7-9
7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.

Leviticus 20:9
For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.

THIS VERSE IS TALKING ABOUT INFIDELITY PEOPLE SHOULD BE STONE TO DEATH...YOU SEE THE STONE OF SOMEONE TO DEATH STARTED EVEN BEFORE THE PEOPLE OF MECCA..

Deuteronomy 22:20-21
But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

FOR A FURTHER TORRY READ FULL VERSE OF Numbers 31

Airsaylongcome, psst! I expected such on these deeply emotional threads. They don't disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 13, 2022
Toktee:
Go to our higher institutions these are the bastards fucking our girls with pride... but as a Christian try to ask malo girl out and see.
Na our Mumu gals way no get sense de Submit 2 dem

4 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

U keep going back to history, u see your life? Something that happened centuries ago,

that means should Naija even divide, u guys will still continue to fight, bcoz blood thirsty is in your DNA.

Who are the people hating & even practicing the hatred? it is still u guys!

When.you are ready to.learn go and learn..you claimed it all history is bible and quran not history books..but you can make refference of muhammed been this and that..but you dont want ro admit your forefather mistake..guy i rest my words you dontwanna learn or admit my point so let leave it that way...goodday
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Oplomo: 8:16pm On May 13, 2022
Ishilove:
If we don't get scape goats, this kind of bullshit will continue. Lord knows how I dislike those animals

Stop deceiving yourself, your love for 'one naijerriya' and hate for those of us who want a separate country from the northern neanderthals empowers the 'animals' you refer to. .

Stop approbating and reprobating on the same issue. You cannot hate Biafrans who want to pull out from the unholy union and still hate the jihadists who are the biggest promoters of one naijerriyya. That's borderline mental illness.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2022
Femi8586:

Mumu man, who you wan deceive with 'i married christian wives' talk? Foolish lier

Even if you married a Christian. It is still obvious that it doesn't change that barbaric, evil, and terrorism mentality of a typical Muslim in you. Trying so hard to justify her killing.

Una get luck say African Christians are too gentle. If they were to behave like Israel, Greece etc who got no chills for una nonsense, this country will burn.
Nobody has a monopoly of violence

I laugh in swahili you talking nonsense and all this your hated words are senseless to me..go and hug transformer if you dont like muslim..
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Odebayo4010(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2022
Islamic is the most stupid Relegion I ever seen,they were Violences in Nature,that is why God order Abraham to send Ishmael and is mom away from Home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by cocolacec(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2022
gender123:
we need to start killing these northern Muslim too...
If things continue like this in this country we Christian are just going to be meat for this Islamic wolf's and God is never gonna come done to safe us... We need to keep the Bible aside. Stupid religion of murderers
Go to the North to defend Southern Kaduna xtians from fulani bandits.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2022
Toktee:
I don't think those killings were documented and kept you one confused acclaimed prophet...

We are talking about a mad man known as Muhammed who fuckedd kids as wife, at younger age was into sugar mummy stuff by marrying Khadijat that was old enough to be his mother... the same man instructed you guys to kill anyone that is not a Muslim.

You see wrong taboo stories your fat belle pastor kept sharing to you just to.defend there athrocity you are carried it upon your head...if you want to learn about islam.you do.your research as a scholar not by earsay like.you kept ranting bla bla who told.you khadijat can giving birth to him ...mumu ee i swear

The ediot died and is still suffering in Hades while you fools are here unleashing terror on humanity.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by bigpicture001: 8:19pm On May 13, 2022
NobleAngell:
What a terrible experience! That girl will never want anything to bring her to the North again. I honestly understand why people avoid these guys like a plague, it's because that's what they are.

I defered my NYSC call twice just to avoid the north....

I can't stay in close proximity with a muslim.... They are all murderous...

Diid you read what someone. In the high office if the NYSC was saying during that saga..?

She deserves to die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
LOL...

FOOL

Yes you are the hihest fools on earth...if the torry tought go hug ttransformer
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Airsaylongcome, psst! I expected such on these deeply emotional threads. They don't disappoint.
just like.you dont dissapoint by commenting your trash here..
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Oplomo: 8:21pm On May 13, 2022
Mummyfour:
if you know how many of them that have already turned you to suya in their minds because of this statement eh!!!.
If them catch you eh!!!.

You don see half cooked suya before?

Their father, if I dey Biafraland, make the raghead come I dey wait them.
Thunder fire them. Dem self sabi say Joy soap no dey here again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.