Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

" Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel (23083 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by KamsiViva: 8:24pm On May 13, 2022
toujurs:
Who br this idiot, this one no get sense at all. A woman that rely on a man to provide for her, is what you call smart, You are a mumu man.

After being trained in school, they still come out to wish for a rich husband, Are u kidding me , Calling them smart. Guy chill o. Imagine ladies never had a kitten, Omo na suffer o. Bitter suffering.

Go to instagram and see how these women sexualize themselves, after they would come out to scream how men only see them as a sex object.

They become that to please the society.....

Women are actually more intelligent and powerful. Equip a woman and you have equipped a nation....
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by lookingfly: 8:25pm On May 13, 2022
Hernesyxo:
What is this idiot saying? angry
I just asked this same question grin
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by lexy2014: 8:25pm On May 13, 2022
JovialJune:
Aggressive oceanic tears above and below coming with full force grin

This is a simple fact men refuse to accept, they are weak, that's why they are very emotional lots, money hungry lots;

* When their ego is bruised, they go to war fighting each other e.g Russia and the rest-----weak men lipsrsealed

* Na them carry religion for head like gala eg Boko Haram------baby brainwashed men sad

* They rather steal, kill and destroy than think with their head on how to make money(these applys to mostly Nigerian men) eg bandits, skull mining, Ipob, cannibalism, yahoo, corruption----inventless lots cry

*On nairaland they created a strawberry pill thread of more than 1000pages to wail about women-----massive cry babies right here cheesy

*99.99999% threads on nairaland, especially romance section, are created by guys to cry of heartbreaks and asking silly questions whether to break up or not (this one irritates me the most)------jobless lots, they need education on emotional intelligence angry

*99.99999% of men on nairaland are tribal bigots, COONS, women haters------weak baggages undecided

So yes mister Majid, we are stronger and intelligent than men who keep destroying the world on per second basis, and we are also wiser than men 100%

Watch them quote me to cry as usual tongue

Based on this theory, ladies don't need to depend on men for sustenance. That intelligence & strength should enable women provide for men
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by DimIsaac10(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
Na one of the reason Russia wan finish Ukraine be this.
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by ume1000: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
post=112804051:
SECONDED.

100%

Argue with your sisters at home, not with this post.

Try a cousin or a female neighbor (d one wey get bad mouth)

Intelligence na by periodic table now?
U try.
Orisirisi something.....

[b][/b]
name one aspect of invention where women have surpass men

They always progress on pity ,sleeping around and gender games

Note: am not saying intelligent women are extinct but they are very rare give or take one in Millon

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by kowalsky: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
toujurs:
Who br this idiot, this one no get sense at all. A woman that rely on a man to provide for her, is what you call smart, You are a mumu man.

After being trained in school, they still come out to wish for a rich husband, Are u kidding me , Calling them smart. Guy chill o. Imagine ladies never had a kitten, Omo na suffer o. Bitter suffering.

Go to instagram and see how these women sexualize themselves, after they would come out to scream how men only see them as a sex object.

Lol. Chillax and kiss the truth. Women are many times more intelligent than men. They have photographic memories too.

Men only upend women cause they're more ambitious. Go to any top brass university and pick out the ten best students in any department, you'll have 7 women and three boys, granted one of the boy will most likely be the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by VlamesIffect(f): 8:27pm On May 13, 2022
Nah fam...not intelligent...but they are smarter than men 100% LLEGIT.
If woman sit down untop your matter she go run you smooth cheesy cheesy.....but intelligence men are more intelligent because we no dey think with emotions... except the guys from SIMPsons family line.

And no way in hell will you tell me women are stronger not even in emotions....d kind mind wey men get...women no get reach 1 third of am...na wey dey take risks pass...na we dey first die...na we invent everything for history or at least majority of everything for history....so it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Excuzeme: 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
There are intelligent Women ofcourse.
But it takes a very DUMB, disgraceful UNINTELLIGENT Specimen with a shrunken flesh between his legs, to generalize that Women are more intelligent than Men! wink

If you say Women are more cunning and more mischievous than Men, then you have a point

How come all the INVENTIONS THAT CHANGED THE WORLD, right from the Ages, till TODAY, were MOSTLY INVENTED BY MEN (and a sprinkle of women you can count on your fingers)?

Maybe he just finished eating Punnani and his brain fell-out in the process. grin

2 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by BRATISLAVA: 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
toujurs:

What does intelligence have to do with "reliance"?

It's clear why women are considered more intelligent than men, by smart men, when we read the quoted comment.

With all the machismo and noisemaking braggadocio of men, it is still women who rule and dominate them. After going to school men are still looking for a person to help them as a help mate,a woman to help them grow. Why aren't they reliant on themselves? They don't rely on anyone for anything, indeed.

Stop lying to yourself.

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Hornome: 8:29pm On May 13, 2022
Omo this is so true I agree with you.
if you look at it. it these Instagram women that spoils the few, rare and good women out there. So because they rely on a man that why you refer them as " not smart" undecided abi isn't that what the society and God want them to do.if they later train in school and they refuse to marry grin grin I can already imagine the names you will call them bro.
So what I'm trying say is that SOME women are not smart yes! so are SOME men
And a quick question bro. If you get super rich won't you want to leave your darling school or church girl for a classy babe all in the name of class difference. So why won't they wish for a rich husbands As you dey think am nah so women too dey think.
Wisdom is not a gender something.

Ese undecided

quote author=toujurs post=112793899]Who br this idiot, this one no get sense at all. A woman that rely on a man to provide for her, is what you call smart, You are a mumu man.

Go to instagram and see how these women sexualize themselves, after they would come out to scream how men only see them as a sex object. [/quote]
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by ume1000: 8:30pm On May 13, 2022
KamsiViva:

They become that to please the society.....

Women are actually more intelligent and powerful. Equip a woman and you have equipped a nation....
women like the devil have only come to s____,k____ and to d_____y
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Yankee101: 8:30pm On May 13, 2022
Than only you oga
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Jaculze(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2022
This isn't entirely true. There are areas where women may thrive more than men while there are areas where men thrive better.

Just like the way Oraimo thrive better than a lot of earpods, especially the Oraimo freepod pro smiley
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by dododawa1: 8:32pm On May 13, 2022
Woman wrapper
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by dnawah(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2022
qekng40:
'Women are more intelligent and stronger than we men' - Majid Michel

Source : https://www.pulse.com.gh/entertainment/celebrities/women-are-more-intelligent-and-stronger-than-we-men-majid-michel/kv1gvm0
na so,oga please tell me one thing they don use their intelligence do?
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by PlaysNigeria: 8:33pm On May 13, 2022
Someone should please post that "you will just open your mouth waa!" Meme here! grin
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by kingyakos: 8:34pm On May 13, 2022
Shebi Ghana don get dia own SM platform wey this woman wrappa for go post dis nonsense
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by dododawa1: 8:34pm On May 13, 2022
No be woman film this one dey do before
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Nyne: 8:35pm On May 13, 2022
Kpengla:

Not new..women are more in tune with their supranormal faculties and this actually makes them superior to men. That's why they tell you that 'behind every successful man there's a woman'

The man taps into his woman's superior intuitive abilities to prevail in challenging life situations.

Any man who underestimates/trashes women can never succeed.

Mumu you better wake up

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by iFESTAC680(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2022
Skyfornia:
Women derive their power from men that's why they are called woMEN, without men there won't be woMEN, MENopause, MENstruation etc

Teuh.

Thinkers association
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Excuzeme: 8:37pm On May 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What does intelligence have to do with "reliance"?

It's clear why women are considered more intelligent than men, by smart men, when we read the quoted comment.

With all the machismo and noisemaking braggadocio of men, it is still women who rule and manipulate them. Only teenagers will cry otherwise.

A lot than you can imagine, being a woman. grin
Intelligence is not just for intelligence say, it is used to SOLVE PROBLEMS
A Female Gender that DEPENDS on the Male Gender for "Survival and Solving its Problems", has No Claim to being called more intelligent than that which it relies upon.

Its like saying a 2yr old baby is more intelligent than the 30yr old Mother, when the Mother is the one that provides for all her needs!
Is that not "wishful thinking" and an insult to the Mother?

Obviously, you cant differentiate between "Smartness" and "Cunning/being Mischievous".
The latter is where Women excel because Men dont need that trait, just like Smart people dont need Cunning/mischief to achieve their aims.

BTW: If it makes Women like you "feel good", we can oblige them with that title. undecided grin grin
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Pussyassasin(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2022
qekng40:
'Women are more intelligent and stronger than we men' - Majid Michel

Source : https://www.pulse.com.gh/entertainment/celebrities/women-are-more-intelligent-and-stronger-than-we-men-majid-michel/kv1gvm0
intelligence is not by gender.
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by MNDY(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2022
festacman:
I disagree aggressively. Wisdom has no gender.

Teaching your personal meditation as gospel truth is wrong. Reason why a beautiful harmless damsel was killed and burnt in Sokoto Caliphate yesterday by people who believe Hadith rather than Koran.

Can you shed more light on this pls.
How is hadith different from the Koran?
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by MisterKennedy(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2022

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by MNDY(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2022
xynerise:
They are more intelligent in a manipulative way. grin

He may be right

Exactly. They are experts in manipulating men in matters of the heart. It ends there. Every other thing, you will quickly notice their small-pikin sense.

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by frankson1(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2022
thrillionaire:
Really?! Woman wrapper. Speak for yourself puhleeese! Women are beautiful creatures yes but men created this world's inventions.

The lifting of table totally confused me undecided

Did he mean that he calls a lady if he wants to lift a table or something heavy

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by EmmaLege: 8:43pm On May 13, 2022
toujurs:

100% talk My guy kiss cool
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Haakeem(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2022
Look at what puccy,breast nyash, did to this one, because of that devils i named up there,he would soon come out one day and say women are more beautiful than the angels.

All yah simps that gives head, hope you know that pu--y water is nt good for the brain?.

What i'm i even saying self.
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by SPAMBOX7: 8:45pm On May 13, 2022
toujurs:

That nigga is pussified
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by GardenOfGod(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2022
The actor is indirectly implying that it was his mother that impregnated his father to give birth to him... grin grin grin
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Allisgud: 8:45pm On May 13, 2022
So if u employ an house help now,she is strong than u, becos she carry the table to clean the floor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people / Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" / 'I Don't Want A Perfect Man, I Want An Honest Man' - Toyin Abraham Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.