Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Have Not Worn Pants Since I Turned 18 -- Nkechi Sunday Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Not Worn Pants Since I Turned 18 -- Nkechi Sunday Replies (176 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Worn Pants Since I Turned 18 -- Nkechi Sunday Replies by saints4rea(m): 12:54pm On May 13, 2022
.... Rebuffs claims by estranged husband

The celebrity couple are at it again. Their nagging has taken another shape.

Nkechi Blessing short form called NBS has reacted after her estranged, Honorable Opeyemi had accused her of wearing an underwear for 3 days

Recall that Opeyemi had apologized to Nkechi Blessing a few days back and in a recent development when asked why he did so, he asserted that he just wanted ‘bygone to be bygone’.

He went on to state that one of the reasons he left the actress is due to her uncleanliness. According to him, she wears a pant for 3 days without washing it and finds it difficult to even brush her mouth.

Reacting to this, Nkechi Blessing revealed that she hasn’t worn a pant since she was 18. She further mocked the Ekiti State politician’s apartment by calling it a rat hole.

This is the third time the couple is washing their linen in public. Could this be true? Or maybe a fallacy to attack his ex wife?

(1) (Reply)

9 Things I Didn’t Know About Motherhood, I Cry Some Nights Because Of -Mara / Johnny Depp Has Won His Defamation Case Against Ex-wife Amber Heard VIDEO / “I'm Not Looking For A Man That Has Money” – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Kind Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.