Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' (69002 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by lalasticlala(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Tattoo Fight Saga: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has fired back at Bobrisky after the cross dresser called her out and accused her of sleeping around.

See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6433196/bobrisky-blasts-nkechi-blessing-sunday

Replying Bobrisky via her Instagram story, Nkechi Blessing said:

"Person wey bleaching cream don turn skin to pig wants my reply..Bobrisky yoh must be really stupid.. na people wey never stay close to you side by side Dey foo for you..You stink BRO!!! Get a skin surgery ASAP!! You must be mad BROM"

"My dear my Gist no Dey your hand 000...Las las you by urself go use your mouth tell dem say you don Dey fight me since last year because of Man ee as in the thing over shock me...Make man Dey fight me cus of Man..l don try avoid you but you no gree since 2019 well maybe now is the time!!!"

"If e sure for you mention the man name wey make you Dey find fight since 2019 make we kuku scatter d Full table make d man wife know say him Dey Bleep your dirty Asshole wey maggots don Dey come out from...Stinking Dick head!!!"

"You want talk pass Bleep? Untop d same Bleep me and you Dey fucker ยข% the diff is my Pussy is sweeter and Tighter than your loosed ASSHOLE!!!"

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by lalasticlala(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Kriss216: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
angry

When are we going to find a sensible Nigerian girl

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Fahdiga(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Bobrisky is an excuse of a human being. waste of oxygen

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by aycapri(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
I need a chair and pop corn pls

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Prodigee: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
All these useless yeyebreties! Just look at naija youths. Sensible people recently landed a rover on mars and you are here fighting over trivialities and frivolities.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Sultty(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Look at pot calling d kettle black tongue Buhari is a terrorist

33 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by ZUKKYY(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
wahala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by lagusboyyy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
These two attention seekers should give themselves brain, there are more bigger and important things that are happening.

All these stunts are just for clout chasing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by pocohantas(f): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Tell me more...

So Bobrisky has sugar daddies?

Nobody should hold them, this promises to be expository.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Righteousness2(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
See the Manner the devil is making a Public Show of two adults.

Father , I lift these two whom the devil is out to Destroy unto your Hands
By your Mercy, Save their souls!
Rescue them from the path of Hell and Destruction.
Give them an Encounter that will make them whole and new in JESUS Name..
Amen
Thank you My Daddy!

175 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Dexterfire: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Why will two fully grown adults choose to air their dirty laundry in public like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by EXLOVER(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Make everybody just gettout

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Bampeh: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Chronic bleachers don't know the damage done on the skin until they get old.

Do these if you want a radiant skin
1. Drink enough water
2. Avoid sugar
3. Don't smoke
4. Eat enough vegetable
5. Avoid much carbohydrates
6. Avoid alcohol
7. Exercise
8. Have enough sleep
9. Mind your business.

Bampeh is smiling!

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by TruthHurts1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
grin
This leaking anus f@ggot who has lived as a fake woman for most of his life and has become very envious of real women. One day will be one day...

[img]https://images./7zzrI3logiinW4xzX0CEg9.gif[/img]

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by BlessedNuel: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Data and Talk is cheap

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by JosephXavier: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
I don grab my popcorn and my chair for front seat
First half is over with Blessing equalizing out of no where just before the referee just blew the last whistle of the additional time of the first half and to bring the score to 2 -2

We'll go for break and shall return shortly after 15 minutes to know who finally wins the match

As you can see, This match is closely contested and although Bobrisky dominated the match, no one would have expected Blessing to be on level term

The both fans are happy with the way the scores are going and although not as expected but it has been an interesting one

We shall return shortly to know who finally wins the match

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by rawtouch: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Bobrisky (a man) dragging men with ladies angry

Lobatan!

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Dexterfire: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Even Oga righteousness dey book space grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by prince2pac(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
shocked

more gist biko, I'm really enjoying the clout chasing

24 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Cashsteady(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
How is this news fgs... Who the hell are this two ugly piece of Shit?

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Chijeep(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Na for Nigeria I first know say Devil's agents they fight each other.
Devil self go dey vex say wetin dey do all these my pikins?
Una wan scatter my kingdom?
all the men of God I sent una go fight how many of them una don win?

grin

10 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by alphaconde(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
am shocked for the first time this year over celebrity issues

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Commonguy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
dem wan start their trending matter again oo

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by MosayA: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
I waka pass this one o

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' by Maycher(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Two foolish individuals.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State / 10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.