Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed (62463 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder / Maqari: You Are Going To ‘Paradise’ Direct If Kidnappers, Bandits Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Nobody: 3:14am On May 14, 2022
This country should be divided, a girl was killed and burnt and nothing is been done about it over 24hrs later because this was done by some religious idiots who think they can do shiit like this and nothing will happen.
Inside the same country with laws is another country with a different law that allows murder. Unknown gunmen needs to do more. Get this people out of the east completely!

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by olu77(m): 3:15am On May 14, 2022
Microwhy:

I have always say this, if I was a female, I will hardly choose a wrong man. The best place to know a man ability and how he can carve a good future for himself and family lies in his social media handle and forum moniker.
Just give me your moniker to forums and in two days, I will tell how dump or smart you're.
You're so dump for calling what can cost a life 'freedom of expression'.
Please where is the sense in your post?

Are you saying one of the characteristics of a good man is supporting stupidity?

Let me ask you a question, have you ever seen any of these prophets or God aside from what you read about them? I will tell you why I asked that question

. If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother. 1 John 1 v 20
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Alexray001: 3:16am On May 14, 2022
What they have in Islamic logo is sword ⚔️, what does it stand for? Killing. That means Islam is a religion of war. Where there are Muslims there will be war, high level of Illiteracy, high level of poverty and terrorism. Islam is not a religion of peace as they claim. They only live to criticise other religions they will never preach love, peace and prosperity but criticism and comparison of religion.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by olu77(m): 3:23am On May 14, 2022
Microwhy:

I have always say this, if I was a female, I will hardly choose a wrong man. The best place to know a man ability and how he can carve a good future for himself and family lies in his social media handle and forum moniker.
Just give me your moniker to forums and in two days, I will tell how dump or smart you're.

It is still freedom of expression but you stupid lot can do anything you like because there won't be repercussions. If those who killed the girl would also be sentenced to death, you killers will stop killing for trivial reasons. You are a disgrace to whatever you represent, it's so shameful. You keep shedding bloods for no reason. Where is the love? You can not even make a robot how much a life but you can take at will. Your conscience is dead religious bigot
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Bifas1: 3:26am On May 14, 2022
Why not let the prophet fight for himself? Islam!
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Formation10: 3:26am On May 14, 2022
If d god of d Muslims can not fight for himself den what is d need to pray to a god dat can not fight his fight dat show he can't answer prayers Muslims should stop killing for dere gods let him fight as a god
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by olu77(m): 3:32am On May 14, 2022
Microwhy:

If punishment for talking against a prophet is death, tell me what is the punishment for murder since you are so wise? If you can not answer that question the teachers that educated you merely wasted their time.

Talking is barbaric and there was no trial to decide whether the accused was guilty or not but killing was justified I refused to believe this is what Islam stands for...I think some of you just don't have any commonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Microwhy: 3:34am On May 14, 2022
olu77:

Sir, I'm sorry for been so childish. I realised I m stupid and wrong.
Thanks for waking me up.
Regards.
No wahala..
I promise not read your reply but since it was a remorse reply, I would say thank God for finally having sense.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by olu77(m): 3:40am On May 14, 2022
Microwhy:

No wahala..
I promise not read your reply but since it was a remorse reply, I would say thank God for finally having sense.

Can you see your life you can't even argue your case because you have non and since you were brainwashed since birth you chose to live your live as a slave. Keep fooling yourself what goes around comes around maybe when you have a child you will understand the value of life
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Transcriber: 3:48am On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Ogun, Sango and Esu are greater than their prophet.

If you slander against any of the above gods, their worshippers won’t attack you physically, they will allow the gods to strike you and kill you by themselves.

I will rather dump a god who would never fight and defend himself instead of fighting for it or defend it.
exactly sis
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by TenQ: 3:55am On May 14, 2022
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Benpave: 3:58am On May 14, 2022
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Cutehector(m): 4:12am On May 14, 2022
Even people here on nairaland support the killings.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by zedegit: 4:13am On May 14, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/13/deborah-samuel-muslims-have-red-lines-that-must-not-be-crossed-imam-of-national-mosque/

Imagine the audacity. If it were a Christian priest that supported this violence, these imps would have called for his arrest. Silly things.

When human beings fight for a god, it means that god is powerless. QED.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Cutehector(m): 4:15am On May 14, 2022
Microwhy:

Your response, your opinion and their Red lines, their values.
Respect people value.
if people's values is killing, then i cant respect such values nor religion. I wonder why we was almagamated with such lots
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by gaskiyamagana: 4:22am On May 14, 2022
tarantino1:
Here's what I think of your prophet
Jesuweed
Jesusweed
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Truthisbittte10: 4:23am On May 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
You kill a human For crossing a mere man's red line. A mere man whom you don't know where he is.

If you have to kill your fellow human for a Prophet or god or religion, then you know something is wrong.

May GOD have mercy upon this imam and open his eyes to repent and Surrender to JESUS Christ before it is too late.
Hell is real! And It will consume you if you don't repent and run to JESUS Christ
you are a mad man for using the word god for people believing God, you people start what you can't finish, is any crime to respect other people religion?
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by akilo1: 4:27am On May 14, 2022
It is now time to ban this religion of piss....ban Islam and the world will have peace
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Truthisbittte10: 4:28am On May 14, 2022
Bobodid:
All headslammers and their prophet Mohammed S.A.W are a fúcking bastard
can you say that in person? were boy, of you don't respect other people religions there will always be consequences.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by andyanders: 4:30am On May 14, 2022
Sekoni003:
I just smile when people blame extremism on illiteracy. This statement is coming from a so called professor. Islam and peace can't be in the same sentence. The earlier you know this, the better for you.
It's an evil concept that leaves pain, blood and poverty in its wake. The only reason southern Muslims aren't as extreme is due to the culture of love and compassion for one another. Which is why Northern muslims despise southern Muslims. If your god is so dead you need to fight his battles for him, then my friend, you are a complete retaŕd
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by seunayantokun(m): 4:31am On May 14, 2022
Esseite:
The untold truth is that majority of the North support the killing...

Yes, that's true... including other Muslims from other parts of Nigeria. Simply analyse their words and body language, all you'll see is the usual self-deception called taqkiya. They won't ensure or support any move for real justice.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by gaskiyamagana: 4:32am On May 14, 2022
Antyxx:

The difference is that the jungle justice in the South and West is by THUGS, MOBS, RIFFRAFFS,HOMELESS BOYS and the community frowns at it, and also, the jungle justice is usually done to theifs, and they were successful because they have guns and victims are not women. But in the North, the perpetrators are Educated idiots, College of Education Students, Proffessors, and they publicly support such kilings and urge their followers in mosques to kill and attribute such killings to religion and they are usually killing harmless innocent women. Thats the difference
What is a religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria and the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:32am On May 14, 2022
As for me. This man is totally insane and isn't mentally fit to be referred to as a professor. If Christians are acting the same way these so called extremists are doing then I don't think the world will be calm. If Christians shld start to reciprocate the same way some of we Muslims behave then probably their sense will reset itself

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by andyanders: 4:34am On May 14, 2022
Sekoni003:
I just smile when people blame extremism on illiteracy. This statement is coming from a so called professor. Islam and peace can't be in the same sentence. The earlier you know this, the better for you.
It's an evil concept that leaves pain, blood and poverty in its wake. The only reason southern Muslims aren't as extreme is due to the culture of love and compassion for one another. Which is why Northern muslims despise southern Muslims. If your god is so dead you need to fight his battles for him, then my friend, you are a complete retaŕd
Exactly. All northern muslims are terrorist. It has nothing to do with their level of education. Ask sanusi.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:35am On May 14, 2022
zedegit:

Imagine the audacity. If it were a Christian priest that supported this violence, these imps would have called for his arrest. Silly things.

When human beings fight for a god, it means that god is powerless. QED.
imagine the level of atrocities most of these people have caused and I bet you nothing will be done about it abeg make the parents no leave matter to God oooooo make them do juju anyone wey get hand in her death make their belle swell till they die angry
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by andyanders: 4:39am On May 14, 2022
Sekoni003:
xactly. All northern muslims are terrorist.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Daggash98: 4:46am On May 14, 2022
If imam of a national mospue could altered such statement shows there are plans against christians in the country. Which red lines? Justifying killing innocent girl is a stupid and senseless talk.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by GloriousGbola: 4:50am On May 14, 2022
Every religion is ULTIMATELY in opposition to other religions

every religion basically codifies other religions as cults, idolatory, polytheism, etc

you can only have blasphemy laws in a homogeneous society where people practice one religion only

Surathul Fathia - the very first Surah in the Quran - Calls out Christians as those who have gone astray

so should Christians attack any Muslims praying in public spaces

the Quran also has a lot to say about idolators

so should traditional worshippers also attack Muslims?

the lack of self awareness and inability to see just where this is nothing more religious chauvinism is on a different level.

going by the imam's logic, Isreal is also justified in attacking mosques during prayer - Surathul Fathia also says the jews have earned Allah's Anger.

everybody can play the Red Line game. in the end, we are all 'special' and the only true believers, not so?
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by HRMK: 4:55am On May 14, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE!IF THIS IS WHAT THEIR SCRIPTURES SAY,WHY THEN BLAME BOKO HARAM AND OTHER TERRORISTS KILLING,MAIMING,KIDNAPPING INNOCENT CITIZENS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY?ARE NIGERIAN MUSLIMS BETTER,IN MORALS THAN THOSE IN MECCA
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by mmyfarmsltd(m): 5:00am On May 14, 2022
It shall not be well with you and your fellow believers.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Daggash98: 5:02am On May 14, 2022
Truthisbittte10:
you are a mad man for using the word god for people believing God, you people start what you can't finish, is any crime to respect other people religion?
How can a slave of a prophet talking to a son of a living God in such manner? Try to re-construct your statement to avert the wrath of the living God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Photo: Today's Punch Front Page / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.