Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. (18702 Views)

Social Anxiety Disorder Or Social Phobia / Running From Situation - Can You Be Suffering From A Phobia? / How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by wumi2017(f): 10:46pm On May 13, 2022
Injectionphobia

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Dididrumz(m): 10:47pm On May 13, 2022
hemophobia

Omor I don't like to see blood
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by uuzba(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2022
Shellsploit:
Fear of syringe
For me, it's when the nurse is looking at the needle like this
as if she's adjusting the amount of wickedness to inject.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by ruffplay: 10:50pm On May 13, 2022
Money
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by tete7000(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2022
Fear of God, beginning of wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Jayjayjohnson(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2022
E plenty o
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Sheriman(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2022
Atikuphobia: The fear of being rule by a person who can stand firm on his own words against glaring criminality
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Sapskid: 10:56pm On May 13, 2022
Excelboi:
Tinubuphobia.... The fear of Tinubu embarassed

Acrophobia - Fear of heights

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2022
Smelling pussiẹ
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Lovelife433(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2022
What about CLITORISPHOBIA. THE Fear of pvvsy
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Ucloaded01: 11:02pm On May 13, 2022
qekng40:

Personally I am suffering from Acrophobia(fear of heights)!

What's phobia for sight of blood?
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by s3nn2x377: 11:04pm On May 13, 2022
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great. Kudos to Ghanaians
allahIsAnIDOL83: Anything Nairaland becomes boring, I will enter Ghana Up. Ghana. com

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Delacroix6(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2022
Too many phobias I have got.
Including Phobophobia
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by IrepChrist: 11:20pm On May 13, 2022
Choilila:
Main phobia is Anthropophobia fear of humans

I have phobia for SIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Farfalla(f): 11:22pm On May 13, 2022
1. Fear of public toilets and bathrooms.
2. Fear of snakes.
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Beautygoddesss: 11:25pm On May 13, 2022
Fear of GOD Fear of snakes

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by midehi2(f): 11:33pm On May 13, 2022
Height shocked despite i work in aviation line but come and see me travelling even from Lagos to Asaba, at all times, must still misbehave especially taking off undecided
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by bluefilm: 11:34pm On May 13, 2022
I been get lots and lots of phobia but make I just try list the ones I go fit remember now.

1. Ratophobia
2. Cockroachophobia
3. Snakeophobia
4. Ghostophobia
5. Dogophobia
6. Drowningphobia
7. Prisonphobia
8. Naijapoliceophobia
9. Fulaniherdsmenphobia

And the last but definitely not the least…

10. Examophobia
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by ussv: 11:36pm On May 13, 2022
Any kind of snake, even green snake, I fear that most.
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by HajiaNotu: 11:41pm On May 13, 2022
Fear of height and electricity. undecided
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by AngelicBeing: 11:49pm On May 13, 2022
Shellsploit:
Fear of syringe
Gbamsulotely, till date, l am scared of injections, I prefer you give me medication to swallow than syringe via injections shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 13, 2022
I have an intense phobia of IPOB members and Buhari supporters.
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 13, 2022
Teazerr4:
H

Be very careful. You are scaring kids on Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Xfemt(m): 11:59pm On May 13, 2022
qekng40:

Some of the most common Phobias includes;

Please don't tell me to jump a gutter/drainage or pass a canal sad
When I'm on a Plane, I don't dare look down
me na cyntophobia which means the fear of ashawo
Once I go brotel and I see ashawo na once my prick go die
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by HITsquad: 12:12am On May 14, 2022
I think i have aquaphobia... not just any water,,, just big ones... even swimming pools are not for me. but it's not natural, my near death traumatic experience with water as a child contributed.

It's easier to threaten me with water than with a gun.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Nobody: 12:15am On May 14, 2022
Heliophobia.... the fear of sunlight/daytime
That's my own curse I hate afternoon undecided I love doing my things at night. I was almost kidnapped recently when I was going home around 11
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2022
qekng40:

Some of the most common Phobias includes;

Please don't tell me to jump a gutter/drainage or pass a canal sad
When I'm on a Plane, I don't dare look down

My strongest phobia is for poverty �

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by rollywise(m): 12:24am On May 14, 2022
I kinda loose strength like there's no enough air most times when I enter a commercial vehicle. It felt like I'm smelling fuel then when it just started but now anything triggers it. Doctor says it's more of a psychological thing than medical. Being with this for years. I prefer spending more on bike to work and fro than patronizing cabs
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Armanipounds: 12:36am On May 14, 2022
Nairaland is never short of comic reliefs.... This thread just got me rolling over the floor. Some folks would use this to take sly pop at some imaginary people and stuffs.
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by MaverickA3: 12:43am On May 14, 2022
Fear of speaking in public and fear of approaching a woman to ask her out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Monkey Pox As Discussed Today By Doctors [video] / Men, How Often Do You Change Your Underwears? / Scientists Say They Can Cut HIV Out Of Cells Using Crispr Gene-editing Technolog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.