Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel (44157 Views)

Aisha Buhari Condemns Nigeria’s Healthcare System / Shaykh Ali Al-Ḥudhaifi Condemns the Killing Of Deborah Samuel / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Utanisco(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2022
God punish all the Hausa,
Punish all the Fulani's
Punish all the northerners

Punish anything that wears that their nonsense sutan and evil cap like asokoro

Punish their God and Allah or whatsoever that promotes killings

Punish their religion
Punish all of them

Adiok inor mbufo

God bless Nigeria

Justice for DEBORAH samuel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 13, 2022
Worthylife:
Am pleading for your help please
Please dear everyone, I beg you in the name of God please forgive me for posting this but I have no choice because the mods ban my old username. Please sirs and ma's, my name is Faith, am a 26 years old single mom of 1.

Oga, please stop this format. It is stale.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by OtemAtum: 6:49pm On May 13, 2022
abujamal:

Religious law supposed to supersede human made laws.
Religious laws are God'-made.
We were all created by God and we are going to
meet Him

Human made religions when they were uncivilised and less knowledgable. Now humans are more advanced than their gods, so they should nullify the laws of their gods.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by abbey621(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2022
OtemAtum:
But to be sincere with you, that is how Quran and Bible want it to be. Blasphemers are to be stoned according to the two books. This shows how myopic and non-tolerant both Jehovah and Allah were.

Well that's religion for you, every religion has a concept of rewards and punishment, it is up to us humans to decide which we want to follow.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by OtemAtum: 6:52pm On May 13, 2022
Utanisco:
God punish all the Hausa,
Punish all the Fulani's
Punish all the northerners

Punish anything that wears that their nonsense sutan and evil cap like asokoro

Punish their God and Allah or whatsoever that promotes killings

Punish their religion
Punish all of them

Adiok inor mbufo

God bless Nigeria

Justice for DEBORAH samuel

If the god you wish to punish Allah their god is Jehovah, then i am sorry to tell you that both of them are now deadwoods lying unconscious in a spiritual cage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by chuksoyo21(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Complete trash!

Which investigation is ongoing? Where there's a clear evidence of the video online!! angry

I'm from the south south region and I have never supported Nigeria's break up but today I do. Now I see why NK wants Nigeria to be divided. Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways! It is impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals.
For espousing the south and north together in in unhealthy union as we have in Nigeria, you see that man called Lord Lugard, he will never know peace wherever he is right now.

He is the cause of this crap....

Nigeria is not one and can never be one.
When Nnamdi Kanu was saying it you people thought it to be a joke.
Now, e dey play, e dey show...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by odehaj: 6:57pm On May 13, 2022
Farooq Kperogi wrote :

Salisu Uba Kofar Wambai I agree that what she said was blasphemous, but jungle justice isn't the punishment for blasphemy in Islam. Plus, if we go by your logic, most of us Muslims would be guilty of blasphemy in Christianity. We say Jesus isn't the son of God. That's blasphemy in Christianity. We say he wasn't crucified. That's blasphemy in Christianity. We say the modern Bible is a corruption of the original one. That's blasphemy in Christianity. Christians would also be guilty of blasphemy in Judaism in several of their theological claims. And all Abrahamic faiths would be guilty of blasphemy in polytheistic faiths, including in traditional African religions. So, where do we draw the line? Should people die for what they say that hurts our feelings?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Okhuadams(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-buhari-reacts-to-killing-of-deborah-samuel-reveals-next-line-of-action/
Oga do the needful ur pple are bunch of killers they derive joy in killing Christains without any genuine reason the next thing we here we strongly condem this killing while the killers are going free too big to be arrested.The simple truth is that the school authority's handed the girl to the cows with someone giving them the instructions both the murderers and the security are all in it together not forgetting the school authority. Wicked pple
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Traplord09: 6:58pm On May 13, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Will you shut up, she is not even an Igbo lady and did not happen anywhere in Igboland, where is her village and what reaction did you have from her family, you bloody terrorist will be fished out in our zone soon.

Trash mr president you are also a terrorist ,
Islam very useless religion make thunder strike Allah , una Dey craze very backward and useless set of people ,prophet Mohammed is very useless , a very big fool , All Muslims are terrorist , Divide this country now very useless set of people undecided
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

One thing is certain, those foolish boys caught on camera are gone, their life can never remain the same, the best they can get is life imprisonment worse is death by hanging

They conspired and carried out a premeditated murder and also caused public unrest using religion as cover up

Oga Nothing, they don kill the girl, they are heroes before islam.
The day christians take up arms sha... No wahala
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Rubbish for making a move right or should go and burn sokoto.
does that look like a move You idiot ?
Investigate what?
When he should have said the culprits should be charged and dealth with
Mumu man
Na Tinubu peanuts no make you get conscience again fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Germi9: 7:04pm On May 13, 2022
No retaliation ?
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Kwestionair: 7:06pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

One thing is certain, those foolish boys caught on camera are gone, their life can never remain the same, the best they can get is life imprisonment worse is death by hanging

They conspired and carried out a premeditated murder and also caused public unrest using religion as cover up

U dey whyn us? Somebody that is still walking free right there in Sokoto. No de whyn us o
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Mooh247: 7:07pm On May 13, 2022
Kwestionair:

U dey whyn us? Somebody that is still walking free right there in Sokoto. No de whyn us o

Police don arrest some suspect

Make una dey calm down no be so Nigeria scatter reach
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by onuman: 7:13pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Who will punish the murderous boys?
They merely implemented the desires of their political and religious leaders in the 12 northern Nigeria's Sharia states who urinated on Nigeria's constitution with their adoption of Sharia criminal justice system, but still stick to one Nigeria because of lucre. Boko Haram quickly emerged thereafter and said that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system.

Blame the complacent southern politicians who still stick to one Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by nura15(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2022
Hypocrisy of the highest order.
In as much as I totally condemn the action of those who took laws in their hands, but the government has never been just in its dealings with northern Muslims.
What action did Buhari take when Muslims travellers were intercepted and gruesomely killed in Jos?
Some hypocrites here on nairaland were even rejoicing the killing. Even asking stupid questions like how could a Fulani Muslim be an indigene of Ondo state?
The same government did nothing when Muslims business men were killed for no reason in the southeast, and the same nairaland hypocrites also supported the killing.
I have now come to understand that; whenever you see social media shouting and making references to constitution, then bear it in your mind that it's a Christian or Christianity that being affected. However, when it's Muslims or Islam, you won't even see anybody saying anything.
Hypocrisy is when you feel alright when someone or his religion is harmed, but feel pained when you're the victim of the same crime.
WHY ON THE EARTH CAN'T CHRISTIANS PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION AND STOP INSULTING ISLAM? HAVE EVER SEEN OR HEARD MUSLIM INSULTING JESUS ? INFACT, IT'S PUNISHABLE BY DEATH TO INSULT JESUS ( PROPHET ISAH ) IN ISLAM. PLEASE LET'S RESPECT EACH OTHER'S RELIGION AND LIVE IN HARMONY.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Tareq1105: 7:17pm On May 13, 2022
They won't do anything for them my brother. Forget it, na today?

Mooh247:
cool

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by OtemAtum: 7:18pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

Well that's religion for you, every religion has a concept of rewards and punishment, it is up to us humans to decide which we want to follow.
If we follow a religion and we do not carry out what the god of that religion tells us to do, then we are better off not following any. Boko Harams and terrorists are true muslims because they follow the rules of Allah, although those rules are nonsense created by Allah.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Kwestionair: 7:19pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Police don arrest some suspect

Make una dey calm down no be so Nigeria scatter reach

Na today? People wey dem go free? It’s not alien to the north na
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by MikoB: 7:20pm On May 13, 2022
Seun:
I'm pleasantly shocked by the president's response since even Peter Obi and VP Yemi Osinbajo haven't condemned the killing.

It seems you guys don't know how governance work, Osinbajo cannot issue a statement before his principal does, since the president has issued a statement,the VP does not necessarily need to make any again, unless he just want to compliment the president's statement.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by abbey621(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2022
OtemAtum:
If we follow a religion and we do not carry out what the god of that religion tells us to do, then we are better off not following any. Boko Harams and terrorists are true muslims because they follow the rules of Allah, although those rules are nonsense created by Allah.

Which religion do you follow?
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by just2endowed: 7:21pm On May 13, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-buhari-reacts-to-killing-of-deborah-samuel-reveals-next-line-of-action/

The dude couldn't call for the persecution of the killers... He's just babbling.

It's not like the killers are not known.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by OtemAtum: 7:25pm On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

Which religion do you follow?
None. I am Otem, sent to reveal universal truth.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by pmc01(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Complete trash!

Which investigation is ongoing? Where there's a clear evidence of the video online!! angry

I'm from the south south region and I have never supported Nigeria's break up but today I do. Now I see why NK wants Nigeria to be divided. Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways! It is impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals.

And the people of Aluu and other communities where they practise jungle justice on suspected "thieves" deserve to be banished to the middle of the ocean?
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by rayvelez(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You think so bro don’t be surprised later in future those boys later become minister or Army chief.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Mooh247: 7:27pm On May 13, 2022
rayvelez:

You think so bro don’t be surprised later in future those boys later become minister or Army chief.

Sanusi, Pantami
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by tollyboy5(m): 7:27pm On May 13, 2022
Seun:
I'm pleasantly shocked by the president's response since even Peter Obi and VP Yemi Osinbajo haven't condemned the killing.
But they've been arrested already.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by stasius: 7:29pm On May 13, 2022
GENERAL SANI ABACHA WHERE ARE YOU?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

NIGERIA NEEDS YOU NOW!

BUHARI HAS FAILED THIS COUNTRY! WHAT A STATEMENT!

THE KILLERS OF DEBORAH SHOULD BE HANGING ON STAKES BY NOW!
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Tingotoe: 7:32pm On May 13, 2022
Will it bring the poor girl back to life? What barbaric savages
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2022
tommykiwi:
Condemning is not enough on this matter, arrest the perpetrators.
sokoto has a gorvenor let him follow up...
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by fuke(m): 7:35pm On May 13, 2022
They stand condemned.
It's barbaric and ungodly to send an
innocent girl to untimely death in such a beastly manner.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by zurdaday: 7:35pm On May 13, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' / BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki / Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.