Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel (44423 Views)

Aisha Buhari Condemns Nigeria’s Healthcare System / Shaykh Ali Al-Ḥudhaifi Condemns the Killing Of Deborah Samuel / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2022
angelfallz:
@bolded,
it would most likely not happen

And that is the most painful thing.

Even their academics have joined in support of the killing. Professors and lawyers are justifying the killing. This shows that fanaticism is not driven by illiteracy as has been widely postulated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Paulianfa(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2022
Sometimes our president speeches don't hold water, he just dey say-say and in no dey do-do.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by NaBanga: 10:38pm On May 13, 2022
He only condemned it because the British took note. Africans are babies and the whites are their parents. Africans only respond to being spanked like little children. Imagine the type of barbaric mindset to burn a young lady, because of her praise to her own God. The North enjoys this illiterate thinking, because it shows they still have control over such people. Their minds are completely lost in darkness and they can be called on at any time for war.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by HOKIM(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2022
malvisguy212:
Generation that knows no God.

Its sad..in their minds dem dey chase clout...
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by HOKIM(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

And that is the most painful thing.

Even their academics have joined in support of the killing. Professors and lawyers are justifying the killing. This shows that fanaticism is not driven by illiteracy as has been widely postulated.

There is nothing like fanaticism... that is ISLAM... I keep wondering why folks are calling them fanatics?? Is that NOT what Mohammed and his allah commands??
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Skmoda360(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2022
pointblankeirie:
Trash mr president you are also a terrorist ,
Islam very useless religion make thunder strike Allah , una Dey craze very backward and useless set of people ,prophet Mohammed is very useless , a very big fool , All Muslims are terrorist , Divide this country now very useless set of people undecided

Let everybody go their separate ways...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2022
pointblankeirie:
Trash mr president you are also a terrorist ,
Islam very useless religion make thunder strike Allah , una Dey craze very backward and useless set of people ,prophet Mohammed is very useless , a very big fool , All Muslims are terrorist , Divide this country now very useless set of people undecided

stop abusing someone religion you will regret it.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by HOKIM(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2022
Connected1:

Even Bashir Ahmed supported this act, he's enlightened enough, even the police too, they handed her over to them, you can't tell us the police is overpowered, it doesn't happen in the south or anywhere.

Unless full justice is giving to her, I don't think I can habour any Muslim as a friend anymore.

This act is too scary, imagine from students, are they not enlightened enough, it's not as though they are illiterates.

I stop all these religion stuffs when I gained more knowledge but that doesn't mean I would be violent when they call me a pagan.

The ones enslaving blacks in Libya and killing of Coptic Christians in egypt and Syria...they ain't enlightened too?? The killing and burning of properties in Sweden ain't enlightened too.... hahahaha... go on YouTube watch DAVID WOOD AND ROBERT SPENCER-Jihad watch.... you go understand..it runs every Wednesday but you can watch past episodes....
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by walebliss(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2022
He can only condemn but if it was a Muslim girl that was murdered by Christians because of blasphemy, buhari would have sent soldiers to curb the area and bring the perperprators to justice.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by ceejay80s(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2022
Jossyroyal1:
Rubbish
na me give u the 348th "like"
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by ceejay80s(m): 12:26am On May 14, 2022
tommykiwi:
Condemning is not enough on this matter, arrest the perpetrators.
arrest ke? or sentence them to death, I have not seen any church pastor say anything, Catholic, Anglican,penticostal , even cele
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by wiseoneking: 12:37am On May 14, 2022
Eriggs:
PMB,
Bring them to book also, they must not live among human beings. They are animals.

But no rest on sister from you about the soldiers that the ipob terrorist group you support here 24/7 that was murdered last week.

Rubbish... we never see as u and ur ipob criminals condemn the killings of all innocent igbos by your terrorist group. Especially the recent one last week that a woman on her way to her wedding breast and vagina was cut off and they recorded it and sent it to her family, mocking them as they slaughtered her in cold blood.

I check all ur posts, not one single condemnation from you, but you rather praise them and call other members name.
All hypocrites will not go unpunished,
U select the evil to condemn and ignore other evil.
God is watching you and your type.
Up till now, how many of your people have condemned the killings of the couple along with their friends that their heads were all cut off? How many, tell me?

Be like sensible people that condemn the two abominations and murders, stop being selective in which death , murder or evil to condem, stop being a hypocrite.
My advice to ur head
hypocrites, supporter of another set of murderers card ipob is here talking. Hypocrisy has done a lot of damage to u people

You want to burn people alive in yr area and you are here condemning fellow animals that did the same tin.
Is dat how u promised to burn ur ipob animals alive last weekend when they beheaded 4 people and cut the vagina of the woman?
Nonsense hypocrites.

All the animals that killed Deborah along with their brother boko haram and ipob animals.
All of dem patapata, na hell fire dem go burn, including the people supporting any of them.
God forsaken animals.

By their moniker, you will know them.
You have replied yourself 100% with your post, no need for me replying you again. Whoever is a terrorist or supprting terrorists and murderers between me and you, will never see d end of dis year, na death go carry d person go very soon.
Now say amen, hypocrite
You need to be arrested for trolling people that are condemning this evil. From all indication, you are bending on defending this wrath by attacking people that criticizes this heinous crime. Keep quiet for a minute, this is brutal killing of an innocent woman because of a dead dead man. This religion really have caused a lot of destruction all over the world with especially innocent people been her ready victim at all times.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by walexnaira: 1:02am On May 14, 2022
Not just condemning the stupid act on the pages of the daily. The president should order the immediate arrest of all the culprits and the supporter of such act including the imam of the Abuja mosque and let them face the full wrath of the law. This will tell the whole world if you the president supports the rule of law and not bigotry.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Connected1: 1:27am On May 14, 2022
HOKIM:

The ones enslaving blacks in Libya and killing of Coptic Christians in egypt and Syria...they ain't enlightened too?? The killing and burning of properties in Sweden ain't enlightened too.... hahahaha... go on YouTube watch DAVID WOOD AND ROBERT SPENCER-Jihad watch.... you go understand..it runs every Wednesday but you can watch past episodes....
It's about time we abolish these foreigners cultures and religions, the Arabs and the Brits have done us no good with their religions, our so called false gods don't tell people to kill for them when insulted, they do it themselves.

Since we have been brainwashed to believe our ancestral gods are evil and has connections with the Satan while theirs will take us a beautiful place that never exists then these are the consequences. The time we realise ourselves and understand that we are Africans and Ancient Africans only fought themselves over lands (which is also wrong but better) then we will cease to asslick these foreigners gods and serve them more than the originators do.

Religion is the best form of slavery and these foreigners experimented it and saw the benefits which is the more reason they allowed us achieved freedom because they knew we are still bounded by bigger chains.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by naturefellow(m): 1:45am On May 14, 2022
Audio!
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by blaise26abj(m): 2:26am On May 14, 2022
Seun:
I'm pleasantly shocked by the president's response since even Peter Obi and VP Yemi Osinbajo haven't condemned the killing.

What is pleasant about his response ? He is subtly asking Christians to know how to use the freedom of speech responsibly .

Peter obi and Osinbajo are just typical politicians . They need votes and they are ready to eat with criminals to get it . Even Atiku quickly removed his tweet. It shows how the northern elites are afraid of the religious monsters they created
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Deblow: 3:10am On May 14, 2022
God1000:
What took him so long to react? he should use the power of his office to order the immediate arrest and prosecution of the monsters and barbarians that committed the heinous, unspeakable and horrendous act

We live in a civilized society governed by the rule of law, it appears religious law supersedes federal and state laws in the north which is an aberration.
Can't you deduce a tacit support and acknowledgement of the killing in his statements? I bet u, that is the end of the story. Yeye country, yeye leaders! Someone was gruesomely murdered by mob action in defense of one useless dead man and all a president could say is ' find out what happened before and during bla bla...' Cry the beloved country!
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by hope4nigeria(m): 5:51am On May 14, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Rubbish for making a move right or should go and burn sokoto.
Rubish for being so useless as a president of a secular nation like Nigeria,
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by ejimatic: 6:26am On May 14, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-buhari-reacts-to-killing-of-deborah-samuel-reveals-next-line-of-action/
Is this the beginning? What has the Law done to religious fanatics in the history of Nigeria? May God comfort the family of the lady.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by iznaws(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2022
Actions >> Words
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:49am On May 14, 2022
HOKIM:

There is nothing like fanaticism... that is ISLAM... I keep wondering why folks are calling them fanatics?? Is that NOT what Mohammed and his allah commands??

No, in fact, Mohammed was very accommodating.

And Allah always talks about patience and tolerance.

I have read the Quran, and I often wonder why these Muslims misinterprete it.

There are many instances where Mohammed forgave people who had wronged him. For example, at battle of Uhad, his uncle was killed and his body mutilated. Mohammed was angry, and wanted vengeance. But Allah (through Angel Gabriel) asked him to exercise patience.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by okechuks22: 7:36am On May 14, 2022
Not condemning with ur mouth if ur sincere bring them to justice
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by martinslaura: 7:39am On May 14, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-buhari-reacts-to-killing-of-deborah-samuel-reveals-next-line-of-action/

YOUR OWN NO DEY PASS TO CONDEMN. YOU CONDEMN AND DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

CONDEMN BOMBERS
CONDEMN TERRORISM
CONDEMN STRIKE BY ASUU SEF
CONDEMN STEALING/CORRUPTION

MR. MAN, PULL SOME ACTIONS AND STOP ACTING LIKE ONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE SENSE. ARREST THE PERPETRATORS AND LET THEM ALSO BE KILLED. THIS WILL SURELY SERVE AS A DETERRENT TO OTHER RELIGIOUS FANATICS WHO TAKE JUSTICE INTO THEIR HAND AS IF THEY ARE ALLAH'S GUARDIAN ANGEL.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by martinslaura: 7:41am On May 14, 2022
Administration1:
Rubbish, he couldn't vehemently condemn the actions, but played politics with it, what happened to direct the Police Inspector General to fish out the perps?

CAUSE HE SECRETLY APPLAUDS THEM. LET'S SEE THE OUTCOME OF THE MATTER
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Sunnykind(m): 7:44am On May 14, 2022
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by martinslaura: 7:46am On May 14, 2022
Heroicvic:
How can you kill your fellow human being for not reasoning like you ehn abokis?
How do you sleep at night after perpetrating this evil act?
What offence did I commit for sharing the same country with these animals who see no bad in snuffing out lives ?
Is God a Christian or a Muslim? I need answers now
Why? Why? Why?

#Justicefordeborah

God if you truly exist, please take me outta here to a better country where human lives are preserved and security guaranteed

You Muslims will pay for this
We will make sure to send y'all to your 72 virgins in hell

Please say no to islam

ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION MY DEAR. I BLAME THOSE BARSTARD FANATICS WHO HAVE NEVER HAD ANY EDUCATION. AND THEIR LEADERS DEPRIVE THEM OF GOOD EDUCATION SO THEY CAN PUT THEM IN BOUNDAGE AND ENSLAVE THEM FOR LIFE AND USE THEM LIKE GOATS. THOSE GUYS SHOULD BE FISHED OUT AND KILLED TOO. BUT TOO BAD THE PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN ARE PATRONS. WHAT A COUNTRY
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by realmindz: 7:58am On May 14, 2022
phemmie06:
If the advert released by Sterling Bank was done to the Muslims, I believe Sterling Bank would have gone into extinction in some parts of the country because these miscreants would have burnt them..
How can you claim to be representing peace when you can tolerate others. Shame on those killers

They would have killed the innocent staff join
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by realmindz: 7:59am On May 14, 2022
martinslaura:

ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION MY DEAR. I BLAME THOSE BARSTARD FANATICS WHO HAVE NEVER HAD ANY EDUCATION. AND THEIR LEADERS DEPRIVE THEM OF GOOD EDUCATION SO THEY CAN PUT THEM IN BOUNDAGE AND ENSLAVE THEM FOR LIFE AND USE THEM LIKE GOATS. THOSE GUYS SHOULD BE FISHED OUT AND KILLED TOO. BUT TOO BAD THE PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN ARE PATRONS. WHAT A COUNTRY

There is absolute nothing peaceful about Islam nor mohammed

It is a religion of terror

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks UN Helicopter, Kills Two In Borno / FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.