Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel (44160 Views)

Aisha Buhari Condemns Nigeria’s Healthcare System / Shaykh Ali Al-Ḥudhaifi Condemns the Killing Of Deborah Samuel / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by mauchiz: 7:36pm On May 13, 2022
All we want is justice for Deborah Samuel, we don't need epistle.
Please do the needful, the culprits should be killed by firing squad, enough of all these rubbish going on in Nigeria.
If nothing is done, then people will keep killing anyone they like.

#JusticeforDeborah
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Freebills12: 7:36pm On May 13, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Mooh247:
cool

One thing is certain, those foolish boys caught on camera are gone, their life can never remain the same, the best they can get is life imprisonment worse is death by hanging

They conspired and carried out a premeditated murder and also caused public unrest using religion as cover up

In so far as this country is concern nothing will happen to them. Boko Haram terrorists are pardoned, not to talk of those who killed an infidel. They will be rewarded handsomely in this while awaiting 77 virgins in the next world.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by andyanders: 7:39pm On May 13, 2022
Can you immagine the kind statement from a president who only condemned the killing and not to have all those his brothers arrested and jailled.

All northern muslims both educated and uneducated are terrorist by nature.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by seunayantokun(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2022
When they can't openly commend it, they condemn it and continue ensuring the victim doesn't get justice and relief. Buhari, where is Liya Sharibu?

When they send terrorists out to carry out satanic activities, they release statements saying the murderous jihadists don't represent Islam. Taqkiya has never expired since 14 centuries ago.

Was man made for religion or religion made for man? Why should religion take our humanness away?
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by mauchiz: 7:45pm On May 13, 2022
NAN should organise a protest, this case must not die, which means Christians are not safe in government schools in the north, they should give Christian students in the north transfer to university in the south.

Where is the president of NAN? he has to organise a meeting.

Killing of Deborah is killing of Christian students in Nigeria, prompt action has to be taken immediately.

#JusticeforDeborah
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:45pm On May 13, 2022
I don't call the Zoogeria " a Zoo " for nothing; even the people inside it are animals who thinks through their anus.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by HIPROFILE(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2022
Christianity: At mention of His name (Jesus) Every knee shall bow and all tongue must confess that Jesus is Lord.

Islam: At the mention of Allahukbar there must be sheds of blood and death to Please Allah for being great.

And sometimes I feel Islamic religion in the West is different from that in the North and I wonder is it not same Allah and prophet Mohamed they pray to
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by King44(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2022
Now, you have condemned the horrific act and a horrible crime. What will you do about it to get the dead justice?
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Oti4truth: 7:47pm On May 13, 2022
pointblankeirie:
Trash mr president you are also a terrorist ,
Islam very useless religion make thunder strike Allah , una Dey craze very backward and useless set of people ,prophet Mohammed is very useless , a very big fool , All Muslims are terrorist , Divide this country now very useless set of people undecided
Same way people of other faiths are hypocrite and bias. What makes you different from the misguided foolish that killed innocent girl? Instead of you to condemn those idiots that committed the crime, you are here ranting and saying jargons. No doubt , we have religion fanatics amongst members of every faith in this world be you Muslim, Christian or pagans.
Why are you all personalising the issues of fanaticism?
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Chinyerugo4life: 7:49pm On May 13, 2022
The truth of the matter is that Nigeria as a country has lost it completely and the only solution now is restructuring because there's no more hope for the poor again in these country but one thing I know and very sure of is that if the creator of heaven and Earth the Almighty God want to give our country Nigeria peace by separating us, no man born of woman can stop it but will gradually in his wisdom actualize it in due time.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by genkins(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2022
If u notice buhari's write up, u will see that there is no place in his statement where the perpetrators will be brought to book..
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by NaijaCars4sale: 7:51pm On May 13, 2022
This address should have come a bit earlier
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by eagleu: 7:52pm On May 13, 2022
Seun:
I'm pleasantly shocked by the president's response since even Peter Obi and VP Yemi Osinbajo haven't condemned the killing.

What has the sultan of Sokoto said?
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by OkwuEziokwu(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Complete trash!

Which investigation is ongoing? Where there's a clear evidence of the video online!! angry

I'm from the south south region and I have never supported Nigeria's break up but today I do. Now I see why NK wants Nigeria to be divided. Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways! It is impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals.

I see you! Bro, a Biafra that works on merit would be the best in Africa. We have all suffered on the hands of Nigeria. That is a commonality that will ensure we thrive. How do you thrive in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Ifakiland(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:
May her soul rest in peace.

PLEASE READ!

First of all, please I'm not here to scam anybody. I'm very far from scamming.

Secondly, while I cannot totally regret over all I went through to see myself through schoool, but I wished I learnt a skill that is paying me today.

I may be jobless, broke etc today but I am sincere and determined to be meaningful to myself and society, thus I strongly believe I will be in a position to help people tomorrow too (known and unknown). For today, I can't help myself. That is why I need help from you.

After not being able to find a job since graduation, I want to learn a skill that requires training fee of N45,000 and I don't have the fund. This is a skill that can sustain me with great multiplier effect. Please kindly help me pay for this training (even if it's part of it you can assist with). One of the reasons we have so many crimes in our society is lack of jobs and sellable skills. I don't want to go into armed robbery and others.

Help a Nigerian youth have something doing today and may you remain forever blessed as you help.

Werey go into armed robbery na, your body go tell you....moreover the kind skill no get name bah....scammer naim you be
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by ajilegend(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2022
There was no mention of justice and arresting those that killed her.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by andyanders: 7:56pm On May 13, 2022
As far as northerners are concerned, those guys that killed Deborah, are heroes. They'll be celebereting them.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
Nice one
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Tinubuadvocate: 8:00pm On May 13, 2022
Continue elenu razor... I pray your mouth not kill you.
Paxxcarl:
does that look like a move You idiot ?
Investigate what?
When he should have said the culprits should be charged and dealth with
Mumu man
Na Tinubu peanuts no make you get conscience again fool
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by allison3154: 8:03pm On May 13, 2022
Don't be surprise, bubu might send this guys that did this to abroad.
While they will pick some innocent guys from south east to replace them in prison.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by jimetagambo: 8:06pm On May 13, 2022
Whereas Atiku condemned and also withdrew his condemnation immediately after his kinsmen backed at him.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:07pm On May 13, 2022
undecided bulhari is a liar,an unrepentant hypocrite and charlatan.coming from someone who said baboon and dog blood will flow if he wasn't elected undecidedna ogun go keel am! buhari and vawulence na the same thing!
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:07pm On May 13, 2022
undecided bulhari is a liar,an unrepentant hypocrite and charlatan.coming from someone who said baboon and dog blood will flow if he wasn't elected undecidedna ogun go keel am! buhari and vawu na the same thing!
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Rivguydee(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:
Animalistic HeDiot,I think you just got the new now useless fanatics, you will soon leave that seat and I wish the next Southern president will lock you up again, God bless Babangida this evil man would have done worst with military power.

All fulanis around Rumukwurishi will be burnt alive the day your departure date arrive.

The animal cum South west and Northern president only condemn and did not ask the police to arrest the animals.

Ojukwu why?

Igbo man na for Rivers State you wan dey do ya Uglies? You no go go SE?
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by TheMan3: 8:11pm On May 13, 2022
lanocfoods:

You saw that too? He basically said she caused her death
exactly. Can you imagine the value they put on human life? No matter what she said, she is the victim here
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by planetx: 8:11pm On May 13, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:
May her soul rest in peace.

PLEASE READ!

First of all, please I'm not here to scam anybody. I'm very far from scamming.

Secondly, while I cannot totally regret over all I went through to see myself through schoool, but I wished I learnt a skill that is paying me today.

I may be jobless, broke etc today but I am sincere and determined to be meaningful to myself and society, thus I strongly believe I will be in a position to help people tomorrow too (known and unknown). For today, I can't help myself. That is why I need help from you.

After not being able to find a job since graduation, I want to learn a skill that requires training fee of N45,000 and I don't have the fund. This is a skill that can sustain me with great multiplier effect. Please kindly help me pay for this training (even if it's part of it you can assist with). One of the reasons we have so many crimes in our society is lack of jobs and sellable skills. I don't want to go into armed robbery and others.

Help a Nigerian youth have something doing today and may you remain forever blessed as you help.

Who cares if you go into armed robbery, is that a threat? If you are caught remember jungle justice is tolerated in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Arielle: 8:15pm On May 13, 2022
Absolute rubbish. Believe or trust these barbarians at your own peril.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Rivguydee(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2022
ismodiwa:

Sadly we aren't moved by this..
I pray you find peace in all you've said.
Ameen

I bet if you had a knife and you were anywhere close to him. You’d be thinking on how you’d slit his throat � stop deceiving us with that
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 13, 2022
Him own na to dey condemn yet no workings, jonsing man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Hespee93: 8:17pm On May 13, 2022
God1000:
What took him so long to react? he should use the power of his office to order the immediate arrest and prosecution of the monsters and barbarians that committed the heinous, unspeakable and horrendous act

We live in a civilized society governed by the rule of law, it appears religious law supersedes federal and state laws in the north which is an aberration.

He didn't react, you complain, now he has release a statement, you still complain that he took him time before reacting.

You demand that he should use his power confind in him to get the perpetrator arrested, if I may ask do you know the action he has already taken behind closed doors before releasibg statement.

Anyway. Ebeneza Obay has already said it.

"There is no way you can do to satisify humans".

What is your problem gaaaann

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped / BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki / Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.