Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Legit Is This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Legit Is This (619 Views)

Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? / Please How Legit Is SA-FX Global. / Please How Legit Is Porpori Charity Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Legit Is This by Agozskey(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2022
Please take a look at this and tell me how legit it is, I have $1500 and I'm being asked to pay some certain amounts just to get the mining power to withdraw it... And they are showing me proof of payments...
Pls how true... No insult pls

Re: How Legit Is This by vonlogon: 5:58pm On May 13, 2022
This is a group chat na. Pay and you are blocked instantly, legit cloud mining pay instantly or periodically into you prefered crypto account without asking further questions
Re: How Legit Is This by Ifex4real: 12:06am On May 14, 2022
3.3% DAILY ON COTP ARBITRAGE PLATFORM

Do you know you can earn up to 3.3% daily and 100% profit monthly by simply selling USDT

All you need to do is to:

1. Open an account with COTP(Cryptos OTC Trading Platform), a US regulated cryptocurrency exchange Platform

2. Fund your COTP account with USDT TRC 20

So how do we make money by selling USDT on COTP ?

This is how it works:
COTP has an Artificial Intelligence system which scans the international markets to identify buyers in other countries whose bid price for USDT is higher. COTP then sells our USDT to these buyers at a higher price and buys back the USDT at a lower/standard price and sends your capital and proportion of your profit back to you in 2hrs.*

Hurry, register and let's take you through on how to make money every 2hrs on COTP right away.

Register here
Register Now����.

So easy and fantastic.

Click on link below to register and use number below to join our group For Guardian.
Re: How Legit Is This by Ezlynn: 10:35pm On May 15, 2022
Yellow Card is also great for selling USDT to naira, they offer the best rates so far.

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up And Get 250 Naira Instantly. / Available For Sale @ Harris Drive VGC Lekki. ₦80M. Eunice 2348029562694 / Pi Has Been Listed On Xt.com And Selling For $57 Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.