Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato (3828 Views)

Sweden Officially Joins NATO, Ending Decades Of Neutrality / Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by kingjiss: 10:14pm On May 13, 2022
yomexp:
can we make this discussion civil? refrain from using fowl languages. i often wonder why Nigerians are like this.

Nigerians are like this because you are stupid
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by BloomingDale(f): 11:07pm On May 13, 2022
subsidywise18:

Oh, you mean the Swastika , that was the emblem of the Finnish AIR FORCE(discontinued since)...and is still used by their army on their flag

1.The Swastika emblem was adopted by the Finns in 1918. The DAP, which would later become the NSDP by 1920, and the NSDAP by 1926,(aka the Nazis) did not use the Swastika, or adopt it till 1920/1

2.Up till the 1920's, the swastika was seen as a good luck charm. Most aviators wore swastika medalions for good luck among other things.

3.There is even a town in Canada called Swastika. And they adpted the name in 1908 (as any indigene of the place will tell you in anger)

4.Swastikas are used even today on Japanese maps to indicate Buddhist temples. It is also a sacred symbol in Jainism (a minor religion in India...and yes they had it LONG before Adolf's great ancestor was born!)

I know you just did a google and paste and did not research this properly, so not even going to give a proper response to this.
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Buckeyemedia1: 11:34pm On May 13, 2022
plaindealer:
This dude is very stewpid.

Go ask pouTin to touch Finland or Sweden if den born am well...

Shebi the UK and the US don won. When they issued security guarantees to Finland and Sweden, touch them and see serious military response from NATO...

I know the Kremlin drunkard is dumb and foolish, but not rettarded to...
You still no get sense? Mumurist black man, Let Joseph Biden push them to their destruction, the Republicans will be back in the White House in less than 3 years time.

Then Donald Trump will tell them, you are on your own, Europe should take care of NATO.
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by viczo(m): 11:35pm On May 13, 2022
BloomingDale:
Finland’s military has the Nazi symbol on their flag. Most Nigerians don’t know the Nazis hate blacks with demonic hatred, that’s why they are supporting Ukraine and demonizing Russia.
u pple shld stop talking trash d country u claim dat dey hate black are were d black race are excelling in USA Nigerians are mayors, district heads and so on something dat can never happen in Russia.
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Buckeyemedia1: 11:41pm On May 13, 2022
viczo:
u pple shld stop talking trash d country u claim dat dey hate black are were d black race are excelling in USA Nigerians are mayors, district heads and so on something dat can never happen in Russia.
Did anyone say Finland is in the United States?
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by bigpicture001: 11:42pm On May 13, 2022
Finland and swedes are so smart.. they chose a the right time to Join NATO.. Russia certainly can't fight massively on three fronts
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Buckeyemedia1: 11:46pm On May 13, 2022
bigpicture001:
Finland and swedes are so smart.. they chose a the right time to Join NATO.. Russia certainly can't fight massively on three fronts
Ukraine is crying everyday because of shelling, which Russia never use 5% of their arms, you want Finland & Sweden to be nuked?

Black man & stupidity, you are buying into these propaganda of Western Europe & America.

Why does Imperialist NATO ideology exist, the Cold War symbolically came to an end in 1989, is their any threat of war in Europe, so why the alliance, you think everybody Mumu like una?

They are trying to gather as much nations as possible in Europe against Russia?, Let them keep pushing Russia, Putin is the Joseph Stalin of the 21st century.

3 Likes

Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Merisbankie(m): 1:12am On May 14, 2022
plaindealer:
This dude is very stewpid.

Go ask pouTin to touch Finland or Sweden if den born am well...

Shebi the UK and the US don won. When they issued security guarantees to Finland and Sweden, touch them and see serious military response from NATO...

I know the Kremlin drunkard is dumb and foolish, but not rettarded to...
UK and us won
at where ode

2 Likes

Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by frugal(m): 1:17am On May 14, 2022
Nobody takes Russia serious anymore grin
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Kpengla(m): 1:41am On May 14, 2022
Pierocash:
I dare Finland and Sweden to Join NATO and see. The little land Russia left for them is still too big,maybe this time,Russia will Leave a landmass the size of Ikeja local government for them at the end.

Common sense they say ,is not truly common

As per Putin senior brother wey you be, shebi?

Olofo
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:54am On May 14, 2022
kingjiss:

I your parents stupidity in you
Ooh I see yours..
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Nobody: 4:55am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

In other words there ain't no Nazi minority in Russia and Putin love blacks so much..
Wow what a clown you are.. grin

The only clown here is you, and the evidence is all over Nairaland so keep quiet and keep moving. Shu! Shu!!
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:56am On May 14, 2022
Reinaldo:

The only clown here is you, and the evidence is all over Nairaland so keep quiet and keep moving. Shu! Shu!!
That lady of yours at home is a clown.. grin
Slide off little boy and stop crying..
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by lecowas: 4:59am On May 14, 2022
Revolution2022:
Germany has blacks as citizens.Racism is everywhere.Besides,tribalism and racism are the same.

Thank you so much. Given the very level of tribalism I have witnessed here on nairaland, I don't give a damn abt racism anymore. If we can do this things to ourselves, why complain when others do it unto us. undecided
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Nobody: 5:32am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That lady of yours at home is a clown.. grin
Slide off little boy and stop crying..

Confused Nairaland user. Bye!
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:46am On May 14, 2022
Reinaldo:

Confused Nairaland user. Bye!
Next time you go play with your age mate.. little boy..
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Nobody: 5:57am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Next time you go play with your age mate.. little boy..

You must be taking a hot piss. Literally.
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:22am On May 14, 2022
The same Russia signed a deal with US and UKRAINE,for Ukraine to give up all his nuclear arsenals and was give securities guarantee that it won't be attacked.....guess what's happening now and who's attacking who
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Nobody: 6:34am On May 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

I know you just did a google and paste and did not research this properly, so not even going to give a proper response to this.

Lol.

I did not do that..I read and read widely.

It's you that does not want to believe cheesy

Counter with your facts and references then.

And stop justifying bad things.
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by christistruth01: 7:18am On May 14, 2022
yomexp:
STILL no country on planet earth can march America's atrocities in the history of war crimes not even nazi Germany. infact america is the reason ukraine is being invaded.

Fake News
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by lereinter(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2022
yomexp:
What Russian is doing in Ukraine will be child's play compared to what it will do to Finland if it constitute itself as an existential treat to Moscow, because you can't have NATO army so close to Russia and Russia will do everything in it power to protect itself. Russia may declare a total war on Finland.

Who made them the verifier of countries that want to join NATO

A beheader that don't want people to hold cutlass around him

How many people can they kill

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by panafrican(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2022
yomexp:
*Finland in 1941allied with NAZI Germany

*They allowed Germany to use their soil to attack RUSIA ( Leningrad) and northern Russia

*subjected more than a Million Russians to death by starvation

*They ( FINLAND) lost the war.

* IN 1949, Signed a treaty with Russia to be a Neutral state(forever) in exchange to exist as a nation

* Fast-forward to 2022 FINLAND wants to Join NATO!!!!!!

The Russian statement (in Russian) described Finland's move as "a radical change in the country's foreign policy".

"Finland's accession to Nato will cause serious damage to bilateral Russian-Finnish relations and the maintaining of stability and security in the Northern European region," it said.

"Russia will be forced to take retaliatory steps, both of a military-technical and other nature, in order to neutralise the threats to its national security that arise from this."

Great summary.
Thanks for exposing Finland.
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Nobody: 7:56am On May 14, 2022
yomexp:

* IN 1949, Signed a treaty with Russia to be a Neutral state(forever) in exchange to exist as a nation

Sweden and Finland became official partners of Nato in 1994 and have since become major contributors to the alliance. They have taken part in several Nato missions since the end of the Cold War

Finland abandoned its neutrality after the Soviet Union collapsed. It looked to the West and sought to free itself from the Soviet sphere of influence. Joining the European Union was seen as offering not only economic advantages but security benefits too.

SAUCE
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:03am On May 14, 2022
Saifullah01:
Well this war that Europe and North America are mongering about, I guess it will come to pass. But one thing everyone needs to know is that outcomes of wars are unpredictable. Like the saying goes a sheep that is destined to go under the knife does not hear the call of the shepherd.
wisdom.
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by babyfaceafrica: 8:10am On May 14, 2022
yomexp:
there will be no winner...all sides will lose my friend.
Tell them please, eveybody will collect
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2022
Ayed44:
Too late.

US and UK have already issued security guarantee to Finland and it's now untouchable to Russia.
that same security they gave Ukraine lol lol.
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Rahkman: 8:38am On May 14, 2022
Pierocash:
I dare Finland and Sweden to Join NATO and see. The little land Russia left for them is still too big,maybe this time,Russia will Leave a landmass the size of Ikeja local government for them at the end.

Common sense they say ,is not truly common
shut up ur mumu mouth if finland and Sweden join nato any attack will trigger article 4....the highest russia can do is deploy nuclear to its border,they cant do shit, cos even they themselves are afraid of annihilation if not they would have attacked Poland a nato country by now
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Nerogaming01(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Some of us the use opera mini free data

grin comrade if you want to insult me, insult me direct. Don't go through the corners
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 14, 2022
Kudos to the ones who kept the discuss civil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama My Obama / See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms / 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.