Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato (3853 Views)

Sweden Officially Joins NATO, Ending Decades Of Neutrality / Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by bigpicture001: 4:51pm On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ukraine is crying everyday because of shelling, which Russia never use 5% of their arms, you want Finland & Sweden to be nuked?

Black man & stupidity, you are buying into these propaganda of Western Europe & America.

Why does Imperialist NATO ideology exist, the Cold War symbolically came to an end in 1989, is their any threat of war in Europe, so why the alliance, you think everybody Mumu like una?

They are trying to gather as much nations as possible in Europe against Russia?, Let them keep pushing Russia, Putin is the Joseph Stalin of the 21st century.

Honestly, I give up on u.... U no nothing of international politics... U just love Russia , nothing else
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by BloomingDale(f): 4:10pm On May 15, 2022
subsidywise18:

Lol.

I did not do that..I read and read widely.

It's you that does not want to believe cheesy

Counter with your facts and references then.

And stop justifying bad things.

I would have to go into history. I don’t have the time nor patience. Do you know the swastika is an African symbol?
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 15, 2022
BloomingDale:

I would have to go into history. Do you know the swastika is an African symbol?

It is also an Asian and North American symbol too (a native American tribe uses it too)

It would have been innocuous if Hitler had not spoilt it by using a variant of the swastika called the Harenkreuz.
Re: Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato by kingjiss: 10:17pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh I see yours..

I see your parents foolishness in you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What I Call A Protest / Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa / A President That Was Severely Totured Before Been Killed [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.