Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Is Christians God Dead?(opinion) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christians God Dead?(opinion) (147 Views)

Christians, God Is Responsible For Atleast Some Of The Suffering On Earth . / Christians God is Not Muslims God Part 1 / Somebody Tell Nigeria Christians, God Is Not On 2019 Ballot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Christians God Dead?(opinion) by Imagynation: 8:02pm On May 13, 2022
I was reading comments on the Christian girl who was killed by the religion fanatics in the north.As sad as the whole thing was,someone made a comment that made it more sad.

The commenter,obviously an atheist or so was asking question saying which higher God will continue to look at his children being killed on a daily basis and would not do anything?He went further by saying even earthly father will go all length to shield his children from opposing attack.

A lot of people supposedly Christians white washed and knock the commenter hard for such careless talk and an open blasphemy to the almighty God.The whole thing just got me thinking hard.I couldn't agree less with the commenter,that is if God truly is the father in question and the child really God's child.

Frankly and most frankly,majority of Christian leaders have done lots of shody works in the lives of those who are supposedly should be children of God.They give them false hopes because of their own bellies and rather than introducing them to the father,they cornered them for themselves and give them wrist bands pictures,etc and nursery rhymes to wave at the devil when he comes attacking.

If God truly is our father,where is his honor? These Christians who calls him their father do they know him? Did he knows them as his children?How do you talk of a father whom you despise secretly only to confess openly? A father you never serve expecting him to serve you.

It seems,these children underestimate their enemies and they charge at a ferocious lion with a broom!.If God must fight our battle as his children,we must allow him lead the battle himself.

Ministers of God should show these children to their father indeed not their fathers in need.They need to release them to the God who owns them and not own them for their selfish needs.

There is too much casualties on the path of christians.In marriage,at work,at home everywhere.If devil can empower his children,who says our God is powerless?

1 Like

Re: Is Christians God Dead?(opinion) by MistarT(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2022
John 16:1-2
[1]“I have told you these things so that you won’t abandon your faith.
[2]For you will be expelled from the synagogues, and the time is coming when those who kill you will think they are doing a holy service for God.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

See there are many things that Christ has said and if they do not happen, He'll be a liar and either humanity believes it or not anyone that doesn't believe in Jesus as the Son of the Living God is condemned already (John 3:18) no matter their influence or education.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/2022 / Breaking News: It's Time To End Nigeria So That People Who Want Development Can / 5 Ways You Can Show Respect For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.