Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Sister @nelo Okeke Banned Me, From Taking Her Daughter On Bathroom Breaks! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister @nelo Okeke Banned Me, From Taking Her Daughter On Bathroom Breaks! (466 Views)

Marrying And Taking Her Abroad; A Regret? / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister @nelo Okeke Banned Me, From Taking Her Daughter On Bathroom Breaks! by alex4nj(f): 8:07pm On May 13, 2022
Hi Fam��
In this video, I share the reason, my sister, @Nelo Okeke, banned me from, taking her daughter to the bathroom.

Thank you So much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE Like, Comment, Share, and of course, please Subscribe to my channel�� THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Paudg9Tob80

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander's Dad In The Hospital. / Lagos Clearance Sales !!! Drop Your Needs Plus Finding Price / "Don't Settle With A Woman Who Doesn't See You As Her Lord, Master And Saviour"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.