Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East (35125 Views)

Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack / Italian Man Kills Nigerian Prostitute Over Poor Performance (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by backnbeta(f): 8:26pm On May 14, 2022
Let's divide the country along religious line, this coordinated persecution of Christians is too muchundecided

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by DonTattaglia: 8:27pm On May 14, 2022
godofuck231:
The next coming president needs to constitute a special activities division under the NSA only answerable to the president and senate committee on defence , this guys should be eliminated quietly, erased and the case classified

The most sensible comment I have read in a long while now on Nairaland.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Empiree: 8:27pm On May 14, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
No difference between them or northern Muslims or southern Muslims or Dubai Muslims or Saudi Muslims.
They all follow the commandments of allah and Muhammed.
They all believe in killing and will do it

When Christians are ready to start distributing axe and guns to defend themselves abeg hit me up.
You haven't ready all these years?. You guys have been saying this for years. Be ready like right now and let's know the scores.... Oya

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by safetyboot: 8:27pm On May 14, 2022
treesun:

There was a country!

-Chinua Achebe
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by simplesearch: 8:27pm On May 14, 2022
And if Bishop Kukah should petition the UN on this unprovoked mass killing, as a proof of persecution of Christians under this regime, they'll accuse him of bigotry and lack of patriotism. Now this demon possessed cultists are leaving no stone unturned providing evidences to back up such claim.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Empiree: 8:28pm On May 14, 2022
dvkot:
Any Muslim that is indifferent about what happened to Deborah or any Muslim that tried to justify the act bey saying she crossed a red-line or any of those stuff is a closet terrorist and is capable of doing this atrocities that the ISWAP did, they just dont want to say it. All hause/fulani Muslim are terrorist period!
Justice Served

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Marketwindow: 8:28pm On May 14, 2022
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Marketwindow: 8:28pm On May 14, 2022
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Electrochemistry(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2022
Islam driving the world back and impeding it's progress with their dead, sterile and barbarous culture. Islam should learn Christianity how to be neighbourly and live peacefully in modern society.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Parkleader: 8:31pm On May 14, 2022
SlyDev:

God forbid Yoruba will not be in the same country with terrorist and cannibals, go and form your five state country

I don't support igbos, but they never said they want to be together with yorubas, stop trying to twist anything.
They should just divide this country into the 4 shekene, middle belt we should be on our own too

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by lexy2014: 8:32pm On May 14, 2022
Vyzz:

Let me confirm what I read....

Northern Muslims killed Nigerian Christians over a war and killing in the middle east which is a far away land that doesn't even concern them in anyway right?...

Shebi I read am well?..

Because I no wan believe the obvious

You better believe it because the reality is that northern Muslims will support this execution of christians by ISIS. In times past, serious religious riots where triggered in the north because of the first gulf war and couple of incidents concerning the west and some Arab countries. Babangida was always sympathetic to his people and allowed them run riot, killing christians at will. But came abacha...them no born the Muslim fanatic father well make dem enter street in the name of religious riot. Na that day Dem go see their allah face to face
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by eldoradoxx: 8:32pm On May 14, 2022
We saw this light years ago, as early as the 60s and sought an end to this criminal union called Nigeria. But our Southern brothers that we over estimated as smart and capable of having same level of mental wavelength in understanding the danger of residing in one country with lunatics chose the ego of ethnicity over common understanding. They were not even asked to join Biafra, they were asked to free themselves from the shackles of Northern accursed leadership; surprising they chose slavery, bribed with the position of war time Minister for Finance, their revered leader goaded them into fighting war against a neighbor that has never hurt them. A neighbor that only wanted to break free from internal colonialism.
Today, they and all of the others in the South are perpetual slaves to religious lunatics of the North.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by DonTattaglia: 8:33pm On May 14, 2022
All Northern Muslims, hope u are seeing what is happening..An eye for an eye! Killers of Deborah's death will not go scot-free.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by pacespot(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2022
So Nigerian lives are so cheap now that ISIS take revenge on them for their losses in the middle east embarassed

But why isn't this in the BBC and CNN yet?
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by skywalker240(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2022
EddyNumerouno:
Islam should be outlawed.
Over here in England, three quarters of the best people you meet are are Muslim. My friend has an added clause…..so far they remain the minority
are they outlawed in england
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Mode99: 8:34pm On May 14, 2022
I will keep saying it,

The problem of this country is Religion!!!!
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 14, 2022
fineboynl:
..I see war coming. There might not be 2023 election.

It will be southern Nigeria against the Northern Nigeria.

Southern Vs Northern?
When you also have their evil branch rooted in the South also.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Okhuadams(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2022
sonofElElyon:

https://guardian.ng/news/is-release-video-showing-revenge-execution-of-nigerians/
Something happened in middle east this islamic murderers take it out on Nigeria Christains why not go and attacked them.there . How did we come to be in the same country with this pple. Indeed Nigeria is a very BIG MISTAKE
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by DamianX: 8:38pm On May 14, 2022
SlyDev:

God forbid Yoruba will not be in the same country with terrorist and cannibals, go and form your five state country

Did he say he wanted to be with your brown roof repub? grin
These skullminers funny sha
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by tnerro1(m): 8:41pm On May 14, 2022
Bbbwings:
Religion of piss strikes again. They're a confused lot.

Zamfara and Abuja imams are on opposing sides of whether it is permissible to kill blasphemers.
Since the Abuja imam ranks above zamfara, I think he is telling the truth.

There is ethnic cleansing of Christians all over the north.

https://www.heritage.org/africa/commentary/the-horrific-killing-christians-nigeria

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidhundeyin/status/1385185274213376000

Christians wake up. Read about the bravery of Christians in Central African Republic.

I don talk my own.

O boy, the Christians for CAR dey mad ooo
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by JoeEeL(m): 8:41pm On May 14, 2022
SlyDev:

Fulani man claiming Yoruba. Who sabi you. You better eff off! undecided
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by zionzoe(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2022
eldoradoxx:
We saw this light years ago, as early as the 60s and sought an end to this criminal union called Nigeria. But our Southern brothers that we over estimated as smart and capable of having same level of mental wavelength in understanding the danger of residing in one country with lunatics chose the ego of ethnicity over common understanding. They were not even asked to join Biafra, they were asked to free themselves from the shackles of Northern accursed leadership; surprising they chose slavery, bribed with the position of war time Minister for Finance, their revered leader goaded them into fighting war against a neighbor that has never hurt them. A neighbor that only wanted to break free from internal colonialism.
Today, they and all of the others in the South are perpetual slaves to religious lunatics of the North.
I agree with you.

He realized it late and committed sucide.

They don't teach this in Schools
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by skywalker240(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2022
KEVIND:
BBC will never make a documentary on the killings of Christians in Nigeria. They'll rather go after those who try to protect themselves against the rampaging murderers & jihadist in Nigeria.
talking about protecting their business.

na word i talk so.
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by PaedophileProph: 8:43pm On May 14, 2022
We must come term that Islam is a bloody cult with one-way entrance and death for apostasy .
Don't let any one fool you into the unfounded Script that never appeared in the Quran "Islam is a religion of peace" nonesense.

As awful as this Atrocities might sound to you , Mohammed their Prophet did worse than this .

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by DamianX: 8:44pm On May 14, 2022
backnbeta:
Let's divide the country along religious line, this coordinated persecution of Christians is too muchundecided

Trouble for yoruba Muslims
Someone help with with the picture of that confused goat
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by tnerro1(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2022
We need a Christian President and a Christian chief of Army staff and Christian chief of defense staff. Without them, forget it
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by Okobola146: 8:46pm On May 14, 2022
We should have suffering national conference for all our representatives to decide if we still want to live together
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by remsonik(f): 8:51pm On May 14, 2022
They didn't defend Muhammad when Boko Haram desecrated their worship centres with bombs, killed their family members, kidnapped their sisters, raped their women, and annihilated communities. This opium works differently aswer.

There was no need for protest when bandits sacked their communities and deprived them of their livelihood. This is the effect of a docile, sanctimonious religiosity and misplaced priority.

The North needs mental reorientation!
The North needs visionary leaders befitting this age and time
Re: ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East by GUNITGuy: 8:52pm On May 14, 2022
EddyNumerouno:
Islam should be outlawed.
Over here in England, three quarters of the best people you meet are are Muslim. My friend has an added clause…..so far they remain the minority
They are very patient waiting for the time they are in the majority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) / Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher / My Lover Gave Me Money For Weapon, Says Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.