Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Which Way 9ija. What’s The Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way 9ija. What’s The Way (243 Views)

Which Way Nigeria: Freedom List For Tailors Somewhere In Lagos / Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? / WHICH WAY NIGERIA @ 58? Reflect Upon The lyrics in this song ye Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Way 9ija. What’s The Way by orion7: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
Rome the worlds first democracy at some point ended and paved way for autocracy.
Autocracy is and still remain the best govt for developing countries. No country in the world started as a democracy. Except countries that have experienced colonialism. Democracy is the single most difficult form of governance. Some people however have chosen it’s merits above this difficulty which is understandable, But democracy can’t function without institutions, strong institutions. These institutions re always done and strengthens by previous autocracies .

As Nigerians let us cast our mind back to military regimes, we where able to build refineries. Third mainland bridges amongst others, built Abuja, kainji, shiroro, federal universities , east west road and 60 percent of the federal roads still used today. It was military yet we shine in 1994 World Cup, Olympic 1996. There was corruption but it pales in comparison to what we see now. Let’s stop these voting nonsense . There re no good candidates na. Even if we find one, the system is just to gone. He will not b able to do anything.

Assu is on strike our children re home. Apc and pdp re buying polical forms for millions. How much is Assu asking for again ? This is a shame

I don’t want any Igbo Hausa or Yoruba or another person to save Nigeria. I want a dictator that has shed his ethic and religious allegiance to come and save Nigeria I want a true blooded Nigerian. Reele out decries and make a nation out of us.
Re: Which Way 9ija. What’s The Way by Felimax(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2022
So that like those lecturers on strike so they would have been picking them one after the other?

Anyway, you have said your own!
Pele!
Re: Which Way 9ija. What’s The Way by orion7: 12:08am On May 14, 2022
Felimax:
So that like those lecturers on strike so they would have been picking them one after the other?

Anyway, you have said your own!
Pele!
well nobody is picking the lecturer up now. Nobody cares about them even

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff Joins NNPP / HELP: This Is Happening To Me Again. AOKOYA Why ? / What Happens if Presidential Primaries Is Rigged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.