Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? (1946 Views)

Friends Lured & Killed A Businessman In Festac, Lagos (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Killed A Lawyer In Abuja (Photos) / Update On The Kogi Tax Collector Who Killed A Truck Driver. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? by Dorwadora(f): 7:44am On May 14, 2022
BrianGriffin:
@op the only things I have killed are mosquitos, cockroaches and rat. Did I feel bad ? Maybe yes maybe no. �
No remorse for mosquitoes and roaches. Rat.... I don't have that one inside my house grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 14, 2022
Dorwadora:
Well ... I'm not 100 percent against abortion. Every woman should have the right to choice the kind of seed she wants her body to habour.

Imagine a teenager who was molested by her father, then got pregnant undecided undecided

Which kind abomination pregnancy be that embarassed
If you are talking about abomination the most innocent is the baby so the father and daughter are worst abomination, should the father and the daughter not be killed first before the innocent baby? And should any girl/woman that hates themself for getting pregnant not commit suicide first before killing an innocent child?
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? by faseblex(f): 9:01am On May 14, 2022
Dorwadora:
Take it easy sir.... Everything will be alright

Take what easy getout
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? by Sharatan(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I'm not paramilitary.

I kill everyday because money must be made. As a certified Ogun-bred skull miner, I keep on testing different skulls until the day I chop off a working one that can make me hit billions.

Once I finish with Afonjas, I'm heading East.

No time to check time.

Your daddy should have pulled out when he was fucking your whóre mother. God-forsaken degenerate. Tueh
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 14, 2022
My Muslim x-friend says killing humanbeings make Muslims feel Allahu Akbar.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? by Help2020: 10:04am On May 14, 2022
Dorwadora:
I rarely get provoked.... I don't think I can but I always kill chickens, Turkey, goats without remorse.

No single remorse but I have a uncle that will say "Rest in peace" before killing our Christmas meat undecided undecided undecided....

I'll be like "what's the need for this prayer on top fowl"
I can't kill a domestic animal. I've only killed mosquito and rat all my life.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? by okrikaboi: 10:42am On May 14, 2022
A man or an effeminate man begging for life just before being snuffed could be the most relishing moments of your life and once you start you never stop you will do it again.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? by meobizy(f): 12:22pm On May 14, 2022
If it’s an animal to feed my family I’ll feel good. I should feel sad for providing several meals?
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 14, 2022
Dorwadora:
The incest example is just one of the many I can cite. And you should know that even condom is not 100 percent safe. Condom tear during coitus, contraceptives fail. We must not act as if all this things are new.

Abortion is an ancient act, even during the time when there was just herbs and leaves, people abort pregnancy.

No disrespect, but do you now see that you have confirmed my assertion ?

How ?

Initially, you had used "rape" but now especially, looking at your last paragraph its has uncladly brought you out to expose that it isn't really about rape as u stated (of which I believe that rape should have an excepti.on) And It goes in tandem with what I stated : saying that people present incest and rape but have ulterior view to it behind. And you've confirmed that.

That said, what happens to the Will of the baby

Lastly, I need not state that the hypocrisy is stinkingly high.

For example, killing is a crime, you and I agree to; how come unprovoked and possibly-preventable abortion isn't murder??

You see, this argument isn't straight from you peoples end. Y'all just want to be given freedom for nonsense.... Cos one can't practice abstainance ? And even as people say they can't, now there is condom yet e still no do.

What do you people want ?

What happens to the will of the baby (This is what I want to hear )

NB : when people abort by their decision is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from when the government is trying to put its weight behind it. They're two different things and states of events.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? by fattprince(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2022
Dorwadora:
Did you ever find yourself in a position that you did not have any choice but to kill your target as par you being a police, or a member of the arm force, a member of any paramilitary force or the vigilante group?

Or did you ever kill for self defense?

Or was it an abortion embarassed?

Chicken, Goat or any animal

How did you feel afterwards?

What did you do?

Was there panic? Or you were just calm?

Shout-out to every gallant armed men and women on the field this night, fighting insurgency, trying to protect Nigeria and protect us while we sleep.

We appreciate your service

I've never killed a big animal before ( sometimes I feel guilty killing ants, I don't kill cockroaches or rats I rather let them go because touching them irritates me, the only thing I kill with joy is mosquito with no iota of remorse) but I was there when my brother killed our chicken last Christmas and I felt guilty for 2 days straight that's when I know I will never kill big animals. Thank God I'm not a Muslim because Muslims no matter how old you her you will have to slaughter your ram by yourself though younger men will help with butchering it.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Person or animal? What Was The Feeling Afterwards? by Dorwadora(f): 4:47pm On May 14, 2022
fattprince:

I've never killed a big animal before ( sometimes I feel guilty killing ants, I don't kill cockroaches or rats I rather let them go because touching them irritates me, the only thing I kill with joy is mosquito with no iota of remorse) but I was there when my brother killed our chicken last Christmas and I felt guilty for 2 days straight that's when I know I will never kill big animals. Thank God I'm not a Muslim because Muslims no matter how old you her you will have to slaughter your ram by yourself though younger men will help with butchering it.
Lol... There's this exotic taste that comes from fresh meat especially chicken. I killed 5 fowls last December, 2 for Easter. Remorse is the last thing i'll feel for something that'll fill my belly

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Police Hunts For Man Who Sexually Assaulted A Mad Woman / Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) / How My Aunt Raaped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.