Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto (25061 Views)

Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by vincentjk(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2022
Choi
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by OlawaleBammie: 7:27am On May 14, 2022
No ipob student should come here and yearn rubbish if u know that our incoming president, Mr Peter Obi has equally not condemned the act.

Has Obi condemned the act??

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Lastmankc(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2022
Why haven't tinubu condemned this?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Originalmaya11(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2022
it when people called him out that when he choosed to speak
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by almarthins(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2022
Reinaldo:
That's a man of integrity. Nigeria's next President.

Atleast he showed sm courage not like atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by NwokoloOwa: 7:29am On May 14, 2022
After 3 days.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Highways: 7:29am On May 14, 2022
It's not just about condemning it... When are the police going to display the perpetrators? Especially that almajiri with a matchbox

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by aklion: 7:29am On May 14, 2022
Normal talk from una. I condemn the killings. E get wetin una no de condemn but no solutions to them all. Make una no wam because say no be una pikin or family person de go underground. E always get where God go visit una. Talk talk set of politicians and doings wey favour them and there family. Time go reveal the latest lele. No wam
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Eguaikide(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2022
Igbayi laaro yin!!!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by emmykk(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2022
MikoB:
Yeah! This is the way it works, the VP cannot issue a statement before the president's issue one, he can compliment the statement his principal's made, so those castigating him should try to know how governance runs.

So if kidnappers kidnap 100 person the VP will have to wait until his boss condemn it..

You can lie
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by JoeEeL(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2022
VICE PRESIDENT OF CONDOLENCES AND BURIAL ARRANGEMENT AT IT AGAIN.

KEEP AVOIDING THE NEEDFUL: THE SEPARATION OF THE ZOO.

undecided
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Kubernetes: 7:33am On May 14, 2022
Padipadi:
Maybe Muslims too should start getting lynched for talking ill about Jesus.
If we can't live in peace, what's the purpose of our union called Nigeria?
Deborah could v been arrested & investigated before any action.

The killers took law into their own hands.
I see lots of people blaming Islam.
In an islamic country practicing shariah law,she ought to be reported to the law.
In a non islamic country,she should be told to desist from such,and if she insist,she should be left to God.
I hope I interpreted the below very well.See video from Saudi Top scholar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg9coqyJzXs
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by dododawa1: 7:33am On May 14, 2022
Useless LEADERS
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by BISFOYAT(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Because Mr President must talk first. Governance isn't easy as you people think.

I understood how consequential it's.

There are rules in power status quo.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by IgOga(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2022
This is not condemnation but expression of shock and commendation of Muslims leaders that have condemned the act.

Atiku clearly condemned the act before he bowed to Jihad.

The chief Imam of Abuja mosque should be arrested immediately if this APC government is serious.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Studyabroad199: 7:34am On May 14, 2022
H

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Bruno531(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2022
He tried in condemning it unlike that Atiku that deleted his own post because his brother's threatened him.. Abeg house you guyz should link me to any job you come across.. I dey stay for Rivers State.. 08117547742
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by bigjackass: 7:36am On May 14, 2022
dododawa1:
Useless LEADERS
All they know how to do is condemn
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by ArewaHero(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2022
Kubernetes:

The killers took law into their own hands.
I see lots of people blaming Islam.
In an islamic country practicing shariah law,she ought to be reported to the law.
In a non islamic country,she should be told to desist from such,and if she insist,she should be left to God.
I hope I interpreted the below very well.See video from Saudi Top scholar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg9coqyJzXs
so now you believe in shariah law abi ,because you know she all be Released ba.

gerrout
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:37am On May 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:
RIP Deborah Samuel

NKECHI BLESSING REVEAL HOW CLEAN SHE IS AFTER EX'S ACCUSED HER OF BEEN DIRTY AND HOW HER EX'S CRY ON HER ON THE BED (WATCH VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbM8pXH1aQk

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by West2019(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2022
Johnames:
Mr VP why did you take so much time before condemning this barbaric action, i guess maybe he was consulting first
So if it you is that how you will comment without the knowledge of your boss , especially when you are seeking for number position. .

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by kwasoly(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Tayorshd2(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2022
MMWandali:
I don't know if to continue having respect for the VP

He continues to be there under Buhari and APC, even promising to build on Buhari's "legacy" that is known for only pain and destruction

My brother am telling u mm and this is because this fools are illiterate, ignorance and I don't even know if they are Nigerians embarassed

For more ist about nysc or Olevel exam update please check my signature or visit https://donprosper.com

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Shedrack777: 7:41am On May 14, 2022
so osinbajo had to wait for his principal to condemn the killing before he does. even our religious leaders will start condemnin it now that they see that buhari had done that. shameless pastors
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Tayorshd2(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2022
ArewaHero:

gerrout

God bless you brother u know the hausas are animals and illiterate they can never understand this teachings readd d verse of the quran for educational purposes.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Kubernetes: 7:42am On May 14, 2022
ArewaHero:

gerrout

Thanks for writing "gerrout".I blame it on immoral upbringing.

But I guess you did not even understand the simple clear sentence I put up.
This is evident in your incoherent, meaningless response.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by walozanga(m): 7:44am On May 14, 2022
Result of a failed government, they will all condem but at last no actions
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Daggash98: 7:44am On May 14, 2022
If her classmates- people they sees everytime, chatting and talkhng together could do such, what cant they do to people they never met? What an animalistic people born for condemnation. They will surely reap what they sowed in pains and anguish either here or beyond.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Anaerobi(m): 7:44am On May 14, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
No ipob student should come here and yearn rubbish if u know that our incoming president, Mr Peter Obi has equally not condemned the act.

Has Obi condemned the act??

You can say something better.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Lolachef(f): 7:46am On May 14, 2022
E do Una go complain e still no do Una go still complain kilode?
Johnames:
Mr VP why did you take so much time before condemning this barbaric action, i guess maybe he was consulting first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: No DSS Advisory Before Buhari Warning Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / Tinubu Colloquium And The ‘Benching’ Of Fashola As A Spectator - Enitan Olukotun / Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.