Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto (25049 Views)

Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:27am On May 14, 2022
Sunnykind:
I believe you're from the south west, we are so accommodating because if you check very well, hardly would you see a family that doesn't have both religion. Unlike these people up north. No religious tolerance. Too bad.
May be tolerance has another meaning to some people. In the case of the stupid girl, is it not because of her intolerance that made her to provoke and hurt the feelings of millions of people? If she was tolerant she wouldn't have provoke the violence which she deserve.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Idumuje: 9:28am On May 14, 2022
Compare this clear message to Atiku’s embarrassing politicking. Atiku is a shameless man!!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by murecool(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2022
Thank You for coming out to condemn the killings. I’m a Muslim and the activities of these people didn’t represent Islam. May God be with you sir. You have proven that you are not a coward like other politicians.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by lexy2014: 9:29am On May 14, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Does the constitution gave her the right to provoke and hurt the feelings of millions of people?

You haven't answered my questions:

So who has the state govt and the police arrested? Have the the two youths boasting on social media that they killed her been arrested?

Which report are they sending to FG? What is in this matter that report needs to be sent to FG? What will FG do with report? The killers identified themselves. Does that need a report?

Is sokoto no longer within nigeria? Is the president not the custodian of the nigerian constitution that guaranteed Deborah's right to life? If osinbajo and buhari swore to uphold and defend the constitution, what have they done to ensure those that deprived Deborah her right to life are severely punised?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Wada3: 9:29am On May 14, 2022
My brother, the Vice President does not support anyone provoking others, he is saying they should have allowed the law to take Its course. And we all know that is the position of our Deen
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Does the constitution give her the right to provoke and hurt the feelings of millions of people?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by lexy2014: 9:29am On May 14, 2022
murecool:
Thank You for coming out to condemn the killings. I’m a Muslim and the activities of these people didn’t represent Islam. May God be with you sir. You have proven that you are not a coward like other politicians.

Where did osinbajo condemn?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by lexy2014: 9:30am On May 14, 2022
Idumuje:
Compare this clear message to Atiku’s embarrassing politicking. Atiku is a shameless man!!

Which clear message? Can u state the message verbatim?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Mooh247: 9:30am On May 14, 2022
ChoCho54:
We stand gidigba with our Muslim brothers and sisters.

cry cry

Emotionally it's hurtful .. I need two things from you, a hug and also you to stand gidigba with Jagaban

Such a sad event that Peter Peter Obi couldn't condemn
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by ChoCho54(f): 9:35am On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

cry cry

Emotionally it's hurtful .. I need two things from you, a hug and also you to stand gidigba with Jagaban

Such a sad event that Peter Peter Obi couldn't condemn
Hahaha hahaha hahaha cheesy
I gbadun Walahi!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by brainhgeek(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2022
Too late. You lost my respect on this
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Asine: 9:42am On May 14, 2022
That's a man of integrity. Nigeria's next President.

It took so long to condemn the act, he must have been a very difficult decision for him to make.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Bahamas95(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2022
I blame Lord Frederick Lugard.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Empiree: 9:51am On May 14, 2022
I am afraid that the media contributed to this mess. It was the media that claimed it was blasphemy but this is in actuality same criminal activities we see everyday.

Similar case was underreported last February when Christian thugs killed Muslim at Oyun Baptist school.

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by tollyboy5(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2022
emmykk:

So if kidnappers kidnap 100 person the VP will have to wait until his boss condemn it..

You can lie
You know nothing. U think everything is by gragra nonsense!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2022
Freedom34:
Igbos and lies grin grin

Na obi wey nor condemn how her sister was beheaded & be-vagina-ed for east go cum complain of Deborah killing?

Ngwa, show us d proof of obi 'condemning' d killing(s).
cool

If you are Sunday Igboho's follower, and believe in Oduduwa Yoruba agitators division, out of Nigeria, ask the question again.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by choicebrnd(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2022
Stupid and idiot Muhammad...Who give am prophet...so killing dey legal for una unholy book.. rubbish religion
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by mrjojo: 10:18am On May 14, 2022
The only thing this toothless Chihuahua knows how to do is condemn and felicitate. This spineless man shouldn't even be a councillor
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Richie0001: 10:19am On May 14, 2022
Thanks for your insightful comment
TheRareGem1:

Because Mr President must talk first. Governance isn't easy as you people think.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by snowball11(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/13/osinbajo-condemns-killing-of-deborah-samuel-in-sokoto/

The President stated that Muslims all over the world demand respect for the holy prophets, including Isah (Alaihissalaam, Jesus Christ) and Muhammad (SAW)

No be only isah, na yaro! grin

Be giving people names that's not theirs! undecided
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Atejila1: 10:44am On May 14, 2022
My the soul of Daborah rest in peace.
Sokoto State government and police should do the needful by apprehending the perpetrators every single one of them and should face the full wroth of the law. Nobody has the right to take life of his fellow human.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by alfarouq(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2022
The headline says Osinbajo condemned but 70 % of the write up is talking about the condemnation from Buhari.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by bareal(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2022
Yes! But, dem don take the laws into their hands now and una know them.

What are you going to do about?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by coernes: 11:09am On May 14, 2022
What a nation! Its so unfortunate and so sad. Lawless country!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Navalsadiq(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2022
Our president in waiting
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by nura15(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2022
This statement signifies the end of your political significance, Mr. commissioner.
I will make sure I share this to both what's up and Facebook groups so as our people to know your true color.
Did you bother to condemn the killing of northerners in the southeast?
What did you say when Muslims travellers were killed in Jos?
Instead of you to call your stupid Christians to order to start respecting the religion of their host, you end of condemning the action carried out leaving the one who caused the incident to go Scott free.
Mr. mere commissioner, we Muslim northerners already know the reason why you're contesting for presidency and will never vote for you comes 2023. Mr. JUDAS .
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by ceejay80s(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2022
a Christian that ubate seeing this and condemning it now?
if na Muslims dem kill, muric would have seen it and fought back before it will happen
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by TheAlchemist: 11:19am On May 14, 2022
I wish the Sokoto Govt would rename some residential hall or the school sporting complex... after Deborah Samuel also a memorial plaque should be placed in memory of her at the school entrance. Such emphatic actions are step to shut down Muslim fundamentalists forever.. Action speaks louder than words. RIP Deborah.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by ceejay80s(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2022
ur osibanfuck is just playing politics, if he becomes president, abokis will soround him as advisers, Nigerians are blind really...
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Minime10(f): 11:28am On May 14, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:

And you think the stupid girl is not a Christian fundamentalist and intolerant for hurting millions emotionally. Christians are always intolerant and feeling insecure about Islam

Aside the "Holy Ghost fire, nothing will happen to me. And that Jesus made her to pass her exams" statements, attributed to her, show the world where she blasphemed your Muhammed or for ever shut your gutter of a mouth.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:37am On May 14, 2022
Minime10:

Aside the "Holy Ghost fire, nothing will happen to me. And that Jesus made to pass her exams", attributed to her, show the world where she blasphemed your Muhammed or for ever shut your gutter of a mouth.
You don't understand Hausa, the translation you read trending online is not complete. The translator didn't complete the last sentence of her statement.
Moreover, what you read is her reply when she was threatened to retract her comment and apologize. Which she stubbornly refused, replying to the threat that "nothing will happen to her",
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by alfarouq(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2022
Minime10:

Aside the "Holy Ghost fire, nothing will happen to me. And that Jesus made to pass her exams", attributed to her, show the world where she blasphemed your Muhammed or for ever shut your gutter of a mouth.

There was nowhere she mentioned Jesus allowing her to pass her exam. I guess you listened to a different audio.

If you listen to the actual audio you will notice that she was not the only person in the place where she was recording the voice note.

She stated her grievance and her colleagues did not say anything. Then she went the extra mile to involve the prophet and that is the point you will here undertone of voices called her name and cautioned her.

You can find out the meaning of "Manzo" from a person that understands Hausa.

Where the people who take the law into their hands wrong?
Yes, very wrong.

Was the girl wrong for involving the prophet in the voice note after stating her grievance?
Yes, very wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Super Tucano Aircraft Destroy ISWAP Armoury, Training Bases In Lake Chad / Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Supporter & Destroy His Car, Insist No Election In SE / John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.