Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto (25335 Views)

Chief Imam Of Zamfara, Sheikh Jangebe, Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by NaijaCars4sale: 11:40am On May 14, 2022
This is a good one from the VP
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:42am On May 14, 2022
nura15:
This statement signifies the end of your political significance, Mr. commissioner.
I will make sure I share this to both what's up and Facebook groups so as our people to know your true color.
Did you bother to condemn the killing of northerners in the southeast?
What did you say when Muslims travellers were killed in Jos?
Instead of you to call your stupid Christians to order to start respecting the religion of their host, you end of condemning the action carried out leaving the one who caused the incident to go Scott free.
Mr. mere commissioner, we Muslim northerners already know the reason why you're contesting for presidency and will never vote for you comes 2023. Mr. JUDAS .
Their plan is to christianize Nigeria, which never happens. God forbid a bigot pastor to rule this country.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Wisfem: 11:47am On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cry

When will Peter Peter Obi condemn this horrible act

I can't see the condemnations from osibanjor here I only saw buhari Hypocritically condemned the killing so where is osibanjor speech apart from praising and commending sokoto officials
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Minime10(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:

You don't understand Hausa, the translation you read trending online is not complete. The translator didn't complete the last sentence of her statement.
Moreover, what you read is her reply when she was threatened to retract her comment and apologize. Which she stubbornly refused, replying to the threat that "nothing will happen to her",

Well I wasn't there nor heard what and the exact words of blasphemy she use.
But my point is, was she suppose to be killled in the first place? Shouldn't they have arrested her and hands her over to the appropriate authorities for Constitutional enshrined discipline and punishment, than taking the laws into their hands
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Godistruth: 11:50am On May 14, 2022
When we say they took laws into their own hands, it means there is a law but they punished the offender without allowing the appropriate government body to punish the offenders as stipulated in what constitution ?

Please is there any law in the Nigerian constitution that punishes blasphemy ?

They didn’t take laws into their hands rather they committed murder plain and simple.

LETS PLS STOP USING THE PHRASE THEY TOOK LAWS INTO THIER HANDS THANK YOU.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Minime10(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2022
alfarouq:

There was nowhere she mentioned Jesus allowing her to pass her exam. I guess you listened to a different audio.

If you listen to the actual audio you will notice that she was not the only person in the place where she was recording the voice note.

She stated her grievance and her colleagues did not say anything. Then she went the extra mile to involve the prophet and that is the point you will here undertone of voices called her name and cautioned her.

You can find out the meaning of "Manzo" from a person that understands Hausa.

Where the people who take the law into their hands wrong?
Yes, very wrong.

Was the girl wrong for involving the prophet in the voice note after stating her grievance?
Yes, very wrong.

May God be the true judge over this case and may everyone involves receive their due rewards in no distant time.
El-refai has made very disparaging remarks about Jesus Christ and nobody has harm him. And recently, a Starling Bank manager in FCT, equate the risen of Jesus Christ with agege bread and no one killed him. What blasphemy could be greater than those
Why distroyed what you cannot create
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by planetx: 11:54am On May 14, 2022
He has finished consulting and doing his calculations on how condemning will affect his political fortune.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by farouk2much(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2022
Very stupid person......... You will never be nigerias president
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by nura15(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2022
Their plan is to christianize Nigeria, which never happens. God forbid a bigot pastor to rule this coun

That's exactly what they are planning to do forgetting thatNigeria is secular state. Not only that, Muslims are the majority.
The earlier Christians learn to start minding their business and respecting other religions, the better for all of us.
Who is more barbaric between those that burn people for stealing a loaf of bread, doing skull mining and killing rampantly for rituals and those that kill to defend their religion.
What do think will happen to a northerner when he goes to Abia and start insulting Nnamdi KANU? Or a person who goes to Ogun and start abusing ododua?

Nigeria is for all of us. Nobody has a monopoly of violence. We have been tolerating you guys in spite of your intolerance and narraw mindedness.
We northerners are most accommodating set of people in Nigeria. We have hundred of thousands of Igbo and yorubas doing their businesses without any form of intimidation, because we believe in one Nigeria. However, whenever we travel to South particularly Igbo side, to even park our car, we will have to pay. A northerner has no right or whatsoever to build house in Igbo land. But look at how many Igbo become so rich in the north due to our accommodating nature and hospitality. It seems you guys are taking us for granted. So, let me remind you that; you are mistaking our hospitality for cowardice.
SHEGE KA FASA! IF YOU LIKE DO YOUR WORSE!! DO ANYHOW AND SEE ANYHOW!!!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 12:15pm On May 14, 2022
Minime10:

Well I wasn't there nor heard what and the exact words of blasphemy she use.
But my point is, was she suppose to be killled in the first place? Shouldn't they have arrested her and hands her over to the appropriate authorities for Constitutional enshrined discipline and punishment, than taking the laws into their hands
I agreed with you on this one but not the other post where you tried to exonerate her of any wrong doing.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Jamesmusa123: 12:15pm On May 14, 2022
This is the way to go, we must condem lawlessness and the perpetrators must be brought to book no matter what.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by alfarouq(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2022
Minime10:

May God be the true judge over this case and may everyone involves receive their due rewards in no distant time.
El-refai has made very disparaging remarks about Jesus Christ and nobody has harm him. And recently, a Starling Bank manager in FCT, equate the risen of Jesus Christ with agege bread and no one killed him. What blasphemy could be greater than those

Amen. God is just and will not support or condone injustice.

If you believe Elrufai disparage Jesus, it is for you to decide how to handle the situation.

I will like to see the audio or video of where Elrufai disparaged Jesus.

As a Muslim, Elrufai should know better than to disparage Jesus.

No Muslim should disrespect Jesus.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Michael004: 12:18pm On May 14, 2022
Newton2024:
The coward mere commissioner will deny it before tomorrow morning. Polithiefcians value votes of cruel animal up north more than anything.

Have you seen this petition yet?
https://chng.it/qSHjjMWp
Mugu, why has your mumu obi not condemned it.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Michael004: 12:21pm On May 14, 2022
Mokason288:

I have said it before and I will gladly say it again

An eye for an eye will make Nigeria a better place.

Lynching of Christian’s will never end as long as nothing is done to the evil perpetrators .
I tell you. Do shit see shit.

Those involved must be brought out for stoning and burning too.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Newton2024: 12:22pm On May 14, 2022
Michael004:
Mugu, why has your mumu obi not condemned it.
You people will never stop to amaze. "Anybody that is against Tinubu or the errand boy VP is automatically Igbo. Nawa o. I won't argue with you guys again.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Jamesmusa123: 12:23pm On May 14, 2022
nura15:

Their plan is to christianize Nigeria, which never happens. God forbid a bigot pastor to rule this coun

May you never know peace for this your comment, you and your household shall expirence all what her and family are expirencing.
Book haram will rost your body soul and spirit.

That's exactly what they are planning to do forgetting thatNigeria is secular state. Not only that, Muslims are the majority.
The earlier Christians learn to start minding their business and respecting other religions, the better for all of us.
Who is more barbaric between those that burn people for stealing a loaf of bread, doing skull mining and killing rampantly for rituals and those that kill to defend their religion.
What do think will happen to a northerner when he goes to Abia and start insulting Nnamdi KANU? Or a person who goes to Ogun and start abusing ododua?

Nigeria is for all of us. Nobody has a monopoly of violence. We have been tolerating you guys in spite of your intolerance and narraw mindedness.
We northerners are most accommodating set of people in Nigeria. We have hundred of thousands of Igbo and yorubas doing their businesses without any form of intimidation, because we believe in one Nigeria. However, whenever we travel to South particularly Igbo side, to even park our car, we will have to pay. A northerner has no right or whatsoever to build house in Igbo land. But look at how many Igbo become so rich in the north due to our accommodating nature and hospitality. It seems you guys are taking us for granted. So, let me remind you that; you are mistaking our hospitality for cowardice.
SHEGE KA FASA! IF YOU LIKE DO YOUR WORSE!! DO ANYHOW AND SEE ANYHOW!!!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 12:32pm On May 14, 2022
Minime10:

Why the provocation in the first place? Whoever wants peace must act peaceful. Everyone knows that blasphemy against the prophet of Islam is not taken lightly by Muslims and an invitation to violence. Does the constitution gave her the right to provoke and hurt the feelings of millions of people? What sort of intolerance is that. If she was tolerant she wouldn't have provoke the violence which consumed her. Note: I am not justifying a person or group of persons to take law into their hands. My point is that the girl is also to be blamed just as the students who took the law in their hands.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Michael004: 12:41pm On May 14, 2022
Newton2024:
You people will never stop to amaze. "Anybody that is against Tinubu or the errand boy VP is automatically Igbo. Nawa o. I won't argue with you guys again.
Shut up, that is how you people use to deny yourself when caught. So the VP is the only politician going for presidency.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by tollyboy5(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2022
Newton2024:
Are you now saying anyone that doesn't surpport Osibande is Igbo?
No actually. But on this forum e get as e be. If not Igbo it'll be related to Igbo.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Newton2024: 12:55pm On May 14, 2022
Michael004:
Shut up, that is how you people use to deny yourself when caught. So the VP is the only politician going for presidency.
Omo odua ni mi tokantokan and I don't care about tribe and religion but I care about fairness and justice. I only mentioned VP's name because the thread only mentioned his name. I can't surpport anything APC. They are political and social terrorists.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Newton2024: 12:57pm On May 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

No actually. But on this forum e get as e be. If not Igbo it'll be related to Igbo.
But am neither igbo nor related to igbo and I surpport Peter Obi only. What do you have to say about this?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Henrygetpaid: 1:04pm On May 14, 2022
Wisdom is profitable to direct....but it is too late when the head is off. as for those zealots the end shall justify the means ......
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by tollyboy5(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2022
Newton2024:
But am neither igbo nor related to igbo and I surpport Peter Obi only. What do you have to say about this?
If not a lie, it's possible
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by SonOfGod007: 2:20pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by boldtruthalways: 4:06pm On May 14, 2022
He's a.coward. He has started talking now because he wants to contest for president. Why did he keep mute all these while even when a member of his church RCCG was killed in Abuja when she went for early morning evangelism?
Osinbajoo is a complete coward. He's a part and parcel of the damage to Nigeria with Buharii.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by Michael004: 4:24pm On May 14, 2022
Newton2024:
Omo odua ni mi tokantokan and I don't care about tribe and religion but I care about fairness and justice. I only mentioned VP's name because the thread only mentioned his name. I can't surpport anything APC. They are political and social terrorists.
I am not also in support of any party. But is is biased if you leave others and point out only his name. What do expect people to think of you with such view.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by adebwalex(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2022
heendrix:
Watch those wailers come out enmass to type why did it take the VP this long to condemn the heinous act bla bla not knowing it's not proper to condemn the act bfr the president does, they're coming just watch grin some would even blame the VP for not preventing the incident ahead of time

lotta Nigerians are just sentimentally stu**d tbh grin grin

Na mumu dey worried them...
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by adebwalex(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2022
heendrix:
Watch those wailers come out enmass to type why did it take the VP this long to condemn the heinous act bla bla not knowing it's not proper to condemn the act bfr the president does, they're coming just watch grin some would even blame the VP for not preventing the incident ahead of time

lotta Nigerians are just sentimentally stu**d tbh grin grin

That is politics for you.. Has Tinubu Come out to condem the act
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by sukar886: 6:27pm On May 14, 2022
If nothing is done , this fools will keep on killing innocent christians... They are wicked and heartless
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto by frog12: 9:11pm On May 14, 2022
what is MALAMI doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps / Atiku Abubakar Greets Governor Wike At 55 / Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.